Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Kat the friendly ghost(F sub seeks creative M/F dom )

Katherine333

Meteorite
Hello and good afternoon~ , I'm super thankful for everything that I've received from this community in terms of ideas and welcomes, I've been seriously stuck with irl stuff and fell behind on messages big time, my apologies on that front as well.

I'm also very ghost friendly and try to at least check on my messages once a day, so if you need free form/ping pong style communication I'm not a high pressure partner for roleplay~

My favorite themes are Science Fiction , university, and vintage (1920-1940s) , and I vibrantly enjoy many variations of science fiction, from high science era to classic era to golden era settings, but I'm open to post apoc, modern, medieval, and much more~

I have about 3 years of roleplay experience, and although I try my hardest I consider myself moderate in my skill.

~Current mood~

I'm looking to play a longer term Sci fi, vintage era or university roleplay, as multiple characters to your one or two, giving a longer story/harem/multi girl setting to your involvement

I delight in far more then a preference sheet can fit and the subtle variations that come with kink thrill me, but I honestly love hearing deeper and more complex stories and erp ideas. I admire larger responses made over a greater period of story, and would greatly love to hear what you have in mind, the longer a response that I can flesh out for you the more I will , usually even past a set post length ...

the harder or rougher the kink, the more interested that I am, bondage, domination, taboo, all of the thrilling nuances of kink I'm willing to discuss~

although my favorite thing is roleplaying as a monstergirl (Neko, dragongirl, Lamia, Kitsune, etc)

I overwhelmingly prefer Anime art for characters in roleplaying, as I have an extremely hard time enjoying faceclaims

when it comes to dramatic stories(meaning combat&potential bad ends for some characters), despite having tons of opportunity to be lewd I try to plan out a set of acts and a general story to have YC and MC(s) follow, and depending on your preference for a set story I can make flowcharts that would give Fallout a run for its money heheh... that being said I'm super excited to discuss roleplaying and hopefully find a common thread with 2-4 roleplayers to keep me busy during the subzero winter where I live ~

My only requests are just please be polite, and pleeasse be as creative as you would like to be, characters, setting, story, kinks.....
No matter what, no judgement. The worst I'll say is I couldn't create an energetic approach to the story in my mind. I sincerely hope that everyone is doing well finding and keeping quality roleplay partners~

Also here is a link to my list of interests~

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Warm regards,

Katherine~

Last edited:
Bump!

My very first Bump, and I wanted to say sorry about the delay, I've been moving over a thousand miles IRL and I'm now 95% settled in. I finally have an internet connection at my new place, and I very much look forward to diving back into creative roleplay discussion with you all! ~

Katherine ~

ahhh I'm finally back online! sorry about the delays this year, it's been a hectic and dramatic Rollercoaster! but I'm very glad to be here, and to all who were messaging me and new acquaintances feel free to reach out and chat, I love roleplaying and learning about my partners ~

happy Halloween,

Katherine ~

Back
Top Bottom