Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Wanted: One Gay Harem. [NSFW Pics]

Flazéda

Unconventional Conventionalist
Welcome to my gay harem search. I'm making this thread for one very specific craving that I'm looking to play out. If you'd like to see a more general list of my RP interests check out my other request thread. Now on to the main course.

I'm looking to play out an all male harem situation. Ideally the set up being M×MMM+. I'd be willing to play the owner of the harem, the harem itself, or a mix of both. I want this so bad I'll do what I need to get it, lol. This sort of role play of course requires one or both of us to play multiple characters. In simple words I'm looking for a group of attractive men all being owned and used by one man for his sexual gratification. I'll sum this up in a list, because this fag rambles.

Me:
》 My F-List.
》 Only RPing over PMs.
》 I write about 200 to 500 words a post. I would like my partner to try and do the same.
》 I'm in my 30s, please be at least 20.
》 I am very ghost friendly. This is a hobby, not a job.
》 I have a very erratic schedule and can make no promises on when I can post. We post when we can.
》 I don't use real pictures. I have some artwork that inspired this craving.
》 I love friendly OOC chatting and brainstorming through out playing.
》 All characters must be 18 or over.
》 I am So Chill.
》 I recently suffered a bad head wound at work, please be kind to me. <3

The Role Play:
》 This will be 80% to 100% smut.
》 This will not be a Non-Con RP
》 I'm willing to play any role, any number of characters, please take your pick.
》 The setting can be fantasy, supernatural, futuristic or whatever we come up with. Brainstorm!
》 Romance can happen. There can be two main concubines in the harem while the others are side characters or one offs.

Favorite Kinks
》 Oral sex including face fucking and rimming (CRAVING!)
》 Multiple penetration
》 Large insertion & Stomach bulging
》 Excessive Cum
》 Multiple orgasms & Over stimulation (CRAVING!)
》 Body worship
》 Watersports
》 Obsessiveness
》 Rough sex
》 Fucked silly
》 Signs of ownership. Collars, tattoos/branding, sent marking. (CRAVING!)

!Not All Kinks Need To Be Included!

I have two loose plot ideas, they can be tweaked in all kinds of ways. Please brainstorm with me.

Loose Plot #1:

A respected and loved ruler is offered eager, young men to be in his harem. It's an honor to be selected. Of them he chooses two or three favorites whom he spoils. Sometimes the concubines try to become the new favorite. They'll do anything for their ruler.

》 can be fantasy or not.
》 can add ABO elements.

Loose Plot #2:

A powerful demon protects a small village of elves in exchange for offerings to his harem of beautiful men he spoils and pleasures nonstop. He even allows his boys to love and fuck each other.

》 must be fantasy
》 demon can be handsome or huge and beastly, or even shapeshift between the two

If none of these plots interest you I'm open to hearing other ideas as long as the idea includes a willing harem of men being dominated by a caring master I'm willing to hear you out. I'm willing to switch it up for a brothel type setting over a harem.

Here are some NSFW pictures from the artist Incase that inspired this whole thread.

seaQMk6.jpeg

X0MjKye.jpeg

IioES0A.jpeg

I've cast my net and now all I do is wait. I really wanna make this happen to I am open to all kinds of discussion on the topic. Hit me up. Please.... ilu. Long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom