Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed A very specific craving (dub/non-con)

Closed - no longer seeking

Lunlun

Super-Earth
Good evening it has been more than a few years since I've been on this site. Let's get to the relevant information. This will be mostly short sweet and to the point.

At the moment I'm only looking for one maybe two role play partners, the below plot is flexible to change with your ideas this is just the general idea. Also, I only rp over Discord, sorry.

I'm craving an rp that has to do with corruption, impregnation, dub/non-con. Other tags are optional but here is the general idea.

MC is a catgirl (Think Miqo'te like in Final Fantasy 14, not anthro but kemonomimi) yc can be pretty much anything you want I'm not picky <3 (Though I'm not fond of 'ugly bastard' tags so...)
However MC is someone of importance (Could be a dutchess, or a prisoner of war, or a princess) If more of a long term rp she will have the ability to heal which is rareish but not super rare, but she's not skilled in fighting or other magics. YC will be skilled (Either at fighting to overpower her, or at magics or alchemy) and will use it to get my character with them. The idea is either she goes into heat and you get her alone, or yc uses their abilities to force her into heat. MC can't do anything against YC about it, because of the heat and impreg she realizes her body starts to crave touch and only YC can sate the feelings in her.

If more of a long term I'd love to set up some kind of adventure our characters have to go on together. Magic in the world opens up so many opportunities. Tentacles, Cum Inflation, so many fun things to explore together! My major no's are scat/bathroom play/infantilism or underage/ I'm not a fan of having my face spit on or slapped with a hand.

I'd be more than happy in a long term situation to play more than one character.

If interested please feel free to DM me and we can plot more and share discords!

I also have a differing plot for a Princess Knight who tried to protect her kingdom and failed only to be captured by the new King, her brother. Let me know what plot you're interested more in when you DM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom