Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PM inbox, sent box and save box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifune

Supernova
What are the sizes?
Will we know when the inbox is full?
Or is it big enough that we don't have to worry how many Pm's we save, sent, or have in the inbox?​

Never saw a reason to limit them, really.

If you end up with thousands though, you may want to organize them, otherwise you might find your pm box to be a bit slow.

Another question, how come we don't have the option of deleting the message when one is reading it. Instead we have to go back out into general overview and click on the ones we have to delete?

WhiteStar said:
Another question, how come we don't have the option of deleting the message when one is reading it. Instead we have to go back out into general overview and click on the ones we have to delete?

Because people were deleting messages from their outbox and phpbb3 sucks.

You can truncate it to 'other people r dumb'. And I'm too lazy to actually fix the code.

White Star.... you are my favorite person.

I've been wanting to ask that question forever (but too lazy to make a thread... or a fear of looking stupid) and have burdened the question on several RP partners to find that info. Now I know for sure! Thanks for asking it! =D

I'm glad I don't have to worry about deleting other PM's although I am sad that I've deleted PM's in paranoia of running out of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom