Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Buffy Rp Oh MY - Harriet and Star

Mifune

Supernova
The night was young, darkness started to consume the streets mainly because the streets lights were broken. This gave freedom to beings that werenâ??t Human. Though being creatures of the night really sucks since most Humans are afraid of the dark, so they tend not to go where there arenâ??t any lights on. But there are some that arenâ??t afraid of the dark. Itâ??s ironic because they are also the ones that the creatures are afraid of. They are the slayers, once every generation there is one that strikes fear in the creatures of the night.

Though they are some that wish no harms on the Humans, but they get attacked regardless just because they are different than they are, the Humans. And then there are some that do attack the Humans, but now they canâ??t but still they get beat up by the Slayers. There is one that have become that way who use to feed on the Humans, and gets into battles with the Slayers, but now is render useless.

Back then he use to strike fear in people that gets in his way, now he acts as if heâ??s homeless. Stumbling towards the streets of Sunnydale, like some drunk. This man wore a black trench coat, he wear it because of pride, showing them that he isnâ??t to be messed with, because this trench coat had meaning to it. This trench coat was taken from a Slayer. This man had killed two Slayers in his life time, and he wasnâ??t around long enough to strike fear in those Slayer eyes, unlike a certain vampire he knew, name Angelus.

(Oh did I mention he was a vampire?) This vampire not only had a trench coat, but he had bleached blonde hair, making him a stand out in the crowds. Why? One might ask, because he wants to be easily notice, he wants to get into fights, people arenâ??t going to pick a fight with someone that isnâ??t noticeable. But still, ever since he came to Sunnydale, he had been on a losing streak to another blonde, the new Slayerâ?¦the chosen Slayer.

He growled as he stumbles across the street from the Bronze. He hated what the army men did to him. Not only can he not defeat that Slayer, but now he canâ??t even feast off of a pathetic Human. He unleashes a Roar like no other. He looked around, left, right, none of the Humans that were in front of him afraid. They looked at him as if he was a homeless man, laughable one might add.

This pathetic vampire name was Spike. He growled, thinking to himself, the day I get this bloody chip off of my little brainâ?¦Iâ??ll show you all why they call me SPIKE!

Just then, he heard a voice inside his head. â??Oh Spikeâ?¦â? the voice said. The voice wasnâ??t nice to his earsâ?¦it was a male voice. â??Bloody Hell, am I hallucinating?â? Spike spoke to himself. â??No you are notâ?¦â? said the Voice. â??This is God speaking,â? the Voice added. â??I can fix youâ?¦.â? the Voice spoke once more.

Spike stood still, the voice certainly got his attention. Spike was standing in the middle of the streets. A car just made a turn from the adjacent street; he was honking the â??Hornsâ? at Spike. Spike didnâ??t budge. The car made a turn, because he didnâ??t want to injure the poor fellow, but bad mistake, since he didnâ??t realize there was a car pulling out of parking. Crash! The car that made the turn hits against the back of the car pulling out, then the car flips up in the air hitting the already broken street lamp.

â??You see Spikeâ?¦youâ??re not one to mess withâ?¦go on my boyâ?¦seek the blood you desire,â? the Voice said in his mind. Spike eyes suddenly grew red with a smirk, his face suddenly became distorted, as his fangs were revealed.

Back
Top Bottom