Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Scream is Pounding Through My Veins (Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you, because you won't get out of my way.
I hear you, because you won't quit screaming my name.
I feel you, because you won't stop touching my skin.
I need you, they're coming to take you away.

[Blank] has always been a chipper young artist. But when he gets down on his luck he decides to join a night club where the hosts dress up like young woman. It doesn't seem to bad, and he fits the description quite well since he is small and short in stature. He is three weeks into his job and doing quite well when a clean cut, older man takes a seat in the VIP section. [Blank] doesn't think much of it until the man invites [Blank] to be his personal waiter. The clean cut businessman is quite infatuated with [Blank's] soft spoken, funny and sweat personality, so he comes back again and spends a great amount of money, giving [Blank] a good reputation as well as a fair amount of tips. For the next few weeks he comes to the bar every night at the same time and leaves every night at the same time, bringing other businessmen as well as a few female companions. One evening however, he does not show up, nor the next night or the nights to follow.[Blank] realizes that he misses his patron.

[Blank] asks around and finds out where the businessman lives and in a friendly manner, bakes some cookies and brings them over too the businessman's house. After going into his house he finds his patron laying in a bathtub covered in his own blood, next to him an extracted bullet and some bandages where he tried to dress the wound himself. [Blank] helps him up and cleans the wound then puts him to bed and leaves without another word. What he soon finds out is that the businessman is not a businessman at all but a powerful king of a big time mob.

Say goodbye,
As we dance with
The devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at
Him in the eye,
As we dance with
The devil tonight.

The mob boss shows up the next night, grateful for the young man's help, so he decides to show the young man a good time and gets [Blank] on his ass drunk. One thing leads to another and they end up in the bedroom.

The next morning, [Blank] is suffering from a rather nasty hangover, in the most beautiful ocean side house he has ever been in, too the smell of breakfast and coffee. They don't say much about what happened, but rather eat in silence. [Blank] asks the mob boss to take him home. They drive in silence. It is obvious that their relationship has suddenly taken a turn in the love direction. But [Blank] is not ready for such a serious relationship, with such a serious man, he prefers simplicity. So he lets the mob boss know. However the mob boss isn't going to take 'No' for an answer. They end up running into one another in some really weird places, and ending up in the bedroom every time. [Blank] is pissed off about the entire ordeal and tries to avoid the mob boss as much as possible. But when he hears on the news about how his friend is wanted by the FBI he suddenly realizes that he actually misses his friend.

There is a great big time lapse when he doesn't hear from the mob boss. [Blank] has moved onto a more easy going relationship with another young artist when he receives a letter in the male and a plane ticket to France. It is addressed to him, from who it doesn't say, but it can only be one person. Will he go and enjoy the torment, or stay in favor of simplicity?

<You Play [Blank]. We Start at the beginning. Despite the sort of loviness of this particular piece I am actually hoping there will be a great big chunk of S&M as well as bondage. PM. me if you are interested.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom