Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Plot-Driven, detailed RP (horror, fantasy, etc)

Hi all! I'm going to get the nitty-gritties out of the way immediately, so if they're dealbreakers you don't have to waste your time.

70% plot, 30% smut
Average of 3-8 paragraphs, more if needed by plot.
Above average spelling and grammar a necessity.
I don't play doms, it's too foreign to me.
No slice of life, no school plots, no incest, no underaged mains.
Discord for OOC a must, willing to post using DMs here or on gdocs.
Kinks can be incorporated, but they should not be the focus of the story.
Be 21+ please, I'm getting old.
I'm like SO bad at sci-fi settings. Sorry.
If posts are more than like 2 days apart, my ADHD will decide I'm no longer into the story. No hate to those that take more time to post, I just don't want to set us up for failure.
I cannot stress enough that if you message me with a simple "Hey, want to do this plot?" I will not reply. Give me some subtance. Tell me about your writing style, your wants in a story, something.

Alright! If you're still here, thanks for putting up with that. I'll be honest, I only have one really specific craving for an F// plot, so I'm going to give y'all that and then a random list for F// and M/F ideas. Those will not be all emcompassing by any means, and I'm willing to hear your ideas! Send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself.

Ed & Lorraine Warren (the Conjuring couple), but make them queer:
I have a pre-made character that's a seer by trade, and I would absolutely love to do a couple inspired by Ed and Lorraine Warren going around ghost hunting. Really just looking for a couple of lesbians in the late 70s being badasses and exorcising demons and shit. That's it. It's 1AM and my brain is made of swiss cheese after work.

Other pairings (* = my preferred role):
Newly made vampire*/leader of vampire coven during a long, simmering battle with another coven (F// or M/F)
Detective/civilian* versus a serial killer (M/F)
Fantasy princess*/guard plot but make it ~spicy~ and not so cliche (F// or M/F)
Reincarnated soulmate*/vampire, werewolf, etc. (M/F)
Modern fantasy war where we can play whoever the fuck we want (F// or M/F)
A craigslist ad for a roommate turns into two strangers moving into a house in the country, where strange things start happening (F//)

That's all my brain will come up with at the moment. If nothing here piques your interest but you still think we'd vibe, shoot me a message. After chatting here a bit I'd be happy to take OOC to discord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom