Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts ( naochan ~ iilan )

Iilan

Star
Sora let out a heavy sigh as he pushed open the giant doors leading into Traverse Town. Donald, Goofy, and himself had just defeated Clayton and his heartless in the Deep Jungle and the boy was absolutely exhausted, as were his companions. It seemed that ever since he first met the two rather strange characters they had been doing nothing but fight endless waves of heartless on different worlds. From Wonderland, to the Coliseum, to the Deep Jungle it had been nothing but just him slashing his keyblade at any shadow that caught his eye. As much as he wanted to though, he knew he couldn't sleep, not until he found Riku and Kairi and knew the both of them were safe. The brunette told Donald and Goofy to go get them a room at the hotel and that he would meet them there later, he wanted to explore a bit, like he did on Destiny Islands.

A few minutes later and Sora found himself on top of the Gizmo Shop, where the bell tower was. From here he could see the entire Second District, from the hotel to the various shops. Traverse Town was truly unlike anything he had ever seen on Destiny Islands, which was more of a relaxed environment where people interacted with each other frequently while this place seemed to be as dead as dirt, no one walked the streets. The boy sighed as he fell back onto the roof, putting his hands behind his head as he laid down, listening to the slight breeze in the air. It reminded him of home, Riku, Kairi and the beach. It made Sora even more homesick than he already was. He closed his eyes, wishing that he would see at least one of his friends soon enough.

Riku walked away after talking with Maleficent for a little bit. He shook his head at her nonsense. Nonsense that seemed to make a little sense for some reason. He sighed, looking up at the dark sky, silver hair falling away from bright green eyes. Maleficent said that Sora was here, but that couldn't be, right? He sighed a little bit, shoving his hands into his pockets as he explored the area. Was Sora really here? and how did he get here?

When he climbed the ladder up to the top of the Gizmo Shop, he blinked when he spotted the familiar brunette laying back. No way. He silently climbed up and cocked his head to the side. "Sora?" he asked, kind of hoping he was mistake and kind of not.

Sora opened his eyes and blinked as he heard his name. The voice sounded nothing like Goofy's or Donald's rather comical voices, it sounded more like a voice he had heard before, Riku's. He instantly jumped up to his feet, almost falling back onto the ground from his sudden leap. "Riku?" He blinked once more and rubbed his eyes, making sure it was the male he had lost back at Destiny Islands. "Riku!" He shouted, running over to the male and leaping on him. "I can't believe you're here!" The brunette said, wrapping his arms around the other. He was truly in shock, who knew wishes actually came true?

"I didn't think I would ever see you again," Riku said softly, wrapping his arms around Sora and spinning so that they wouldn't topple over. He set the boy back onto the ground and cocked his head with a small smirk. "Have you found Kairi? I haven't run into her yet," he asked, licking his lips a little bit as he kept his arms around the boy's waist. He didn't want to lose his best friend again.

"I know, I thought I lost you too." Sora said, keeping close to Riku in their embrace, afraid to lose him once again. "Kairi?" He frowned, looking away from the male's eyes. "I thought she was with you...I was all alone when I woke up." So, Kairi was still lost in another world out there? While that certainly wasn't fantastic news, the brunette couldn't feel too awful about it. He and his best friend had found each other, now they could find Kairi together. "Where have you been? I looked all over for you!"

Riku shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "I don't know. I just woke up," he lied, not wanting to tell Sora about all that Maleficent had told him. He didn't want to too him at all. "I don't remember how I even got here...this town is pretty weird....not as lively as Destiny Islands were. It's dead here, basically."

"Yeah, I noticed that too." The town was unusually quiet, the only people he had met were Leon and those other two girls. Sora looked into Riku's green eyes and smiled. "I'm happy we found each other though, at least everyone from the island wasn't..." he gulped, "y'know, killed." He looked down at the thought, he didn't want to think like that, he hoped everyone survived.

"We will find Kairi," Riku whispered with a small nod, looking into Sora's blue eyes with his head cocked to the side. Then he noticed that they were still pressed together and smirked some. "You know, Sora..." he whispered, leaning down slowly. He cupped Sora's cheek before kissing his lips gently.

Sora was caught with quite the shock as Riku kissed him. They had been best friends for years, not boyfriends! Sure, there had always been sexual tension between the two, but it was really never spoken of. He kissed the man back nonetheless, his lips moving in unison to the older male's. "R-Riku..." He whispered as he broke the luscious kiss. "I...I don't...what was that for?"

"I don't know," Riku whispered softly, shaking his head a little bit. Though, he knew what it was for. He didn't think he was going to follow Sora around to different worlds. Maleficent's deal sounded a lot better than following Sora. So when they parted, he wanted to make sure Sora could never forget him. No matter what he does, no matter what. He would hold a piece of this boy's heart in his hands.

"Can...we do it again?" Sora questioned as a blush spread across his delicate cheeks. He couldn't believe he just asked Riku that question, in fact he never thought he'd be asking anyone to kiss him again, but this was Riku, his best friend. Before the man could even answer, the brunette connected their lips once more, wrapping his arm's around Riku's neck.

Riku smiled at Sora's question then groaned as the boy kissed him before he could even answer. He wrapped his arms tighter around Sora and kissed him back. He pushed him against the wall behind the Gizmo shop and pinned him there, kissing him passionately. His tongue swirled around Sora's and it was slowly turning him on.

Sora wrapped his legs around Riku's waist as he was pushed against the wall, groaning slightly as his back hit the rough surface. Although the boy had never kissed anyone before, Riku was quickly teaching him how. His soft lips moved against Riku's, his mouth opening so that their tongues could touch and rub against each other. Sora's breathing became more desperate and needy, soft pants coming from his mouth as the two continue to kiss.

Riku continued with his passionately kiss, pinning him up the wall so he didn't have to hold him with his hands. Instead, his hands moved down to grope Sora gently. He knew Sora hadn't even been touched like this by another person, especially by another male. "Ahh...Sora..." he whispered after breaking the kiss gently. "Sora...I want you..."

Back
Top Bottom