Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Hedonistic Yaoi Adventures

Aqua_Star

Star
Looking for partners for yaoi roleplays. I tend to play a dom/switch character, but prefer multiple character casts. My preferred types are twinks or effeminate, with mcs being more masculine. Im primarily looking for twinks, but if you're up for traps I won't fight you. Again, I can be adaptable to the situation. I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, but go longer when the scene demands it. I'll be up front and admit there will be times when I vanish. My job gives wildly erratic hours and im also balancing my personal life with it. Now here is my f-list and some plots

Savage World: Prehistoric fantasy world with cave men and dinosaurs. MC is a warrior whose clan was destroyed. We can discuss your character

Cyber Mob: 300 hundred years in the future, mc is a hitman for a global cartel. YC is my rival and we have both been burned. Now we. Take on the underworld.

Dark side: YC is a conspiracy theorist who believes in all the supernatural. Unfortunately YC is right and now find themselves under mc, a dullahan, protection.

Pirates: This would essentially be a play on pirates of blackwater, where a band of pirates must collect twelve treasures to save the world from a curse. Now we can blend this with one piece for a more anime feel, but the story would largely be the same.

Prison Island: A large island in the middle of the pacific is home to the most dangerous criminals in the world, or the ones that pissed off the wrong people. MC would be a veteran who teaches YC, a new comer, about the rules and various factions.

Magical Farm: MC would be the farmer in a mystical world, and YC would be an down on his luck adventurer looking for work.

Small Town: YC and MC has just moved to a small town in the mountains for various reasons. They both notice strange things and take it upon themselves to find out the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom