Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wanna be the very best (eric and GuardianAngel)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
Name: Aris
Hair Color: Jet Black
Hair Style: Braided over her left shoulder
Eye Color: Blue
Other:
-
Typically her Leafeon is out of her ball and traveling with her; but it isn't uncommon for her other pokemon to be out of their balls and traveling with her.
-She has a strong bond with all of her pokemon; and truly doesn't like us get into pokemon fights much.
-Aris is a pokemon researcher who is has been looking into communication between pokemon and humans

Bag
Medicine Pocket
Potion (6)
Antidote (7)
Max Potion (11)
Paralyze Heal (6)
Burn Heal (2)
Poke Balls Pocket
Poke Ball (34)
Premier Ball (12)
Dusk Ball (12)
Quick Ball (15)
Timer Ball (11)
Dive Ball (5)

b0127459c4745401734bbf8d6ab58efdddc16d9d.jpg

Name: Flareon (Male)
Level: 43
Ability: Flash Fire (Powers up its fire-type moves when it is hit by a fire type move)
Nature: Lonely
Moves: Lava Plume (Fire), Fire Blast (Fire), Fire Fang (Fire), Smog (Poison)
3f2622b7cec13488f582eab4a161d880df83cea7.jpg

Name: Umbreon (Male)
Level: 44
Ability: Synchronize (Attacker will receive the same status condition if burn, poison, or paralysis are inflicted on Umbreon)
Nature: Calm
Moves: Shadow Ball (Ghost), Assurance (Dark), Moonlight (Fairy), Dark Pulse (Dark)
sample_be9aad544675cfa0a34c30f207b05a29fc1cf205.jpg

Name: Vaporeon (Female)
Level: 40
Ability: Water Absorb (When hit by a water type move, restores HP instead of taking damage)
Nature: Naughty
Moves: Scald (Water), Surf (Water), Aurora Beam (Ice), Brine (Water)
163e0ea25b16a8da5a0225b3f3d83821bbb97866.png

Name: Glaceon (Male)
Level: 42
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Ice Fang (Ice), Freeze-Dry (Ice), Blizzard (Ice), Ice Beam (Ice)
sample_adc6313aef59718ec9ba71ed358481d26608b4b8.jpg

Name: Espeon
Level: 41
Ability: Synchronize (Attacker will receive the same status condition if burn, poison, or paralysis are inflicted on Espeon)
Moves: Confusion (Psychic), Glittering Gleam (Fairy), Quick Attack (Normal), Psychic (Psychic)
d3ebcc847f13fe79b58604dac828917af072def1.jpg

Name: Leafeon (Female)
Level: 44
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Rash
Moves: Giga Drain (Grass), Bullet Seed (Grass), Leaf Blade (Grass), Grass Knot (Grass)
The world is full of wonderful and amazing creatures known as Pokemon. These strange, yet wonderful creatures, coexist alongside humans, some of them even taking to helping humans. Some humans, known as Pokemon Trainers, train them and teach them new skills so that they can battle against other trainers, to prove to the world that they are the best of the best. Many of the Pokemon Trainers develop strong bonds with their pokemon, which is why these creatures seem to be so willing to fight along side them. There are some, the Researchers, who are wanting nothing more than to learn about these incredible creatures. Where did they come from? Their habitats, their ecology, what they typically eat, everything. Then there are some that wish nothing more than to capture these creatures and use them to their own benefit.

Our story starts within the depths of the Eterna Forest.

A young woman with jet black hair braided over her left shoulder merely ran through the forest, a bag clutched to her chest as though she was afraid to lose it. Running all around her were a number of different creatures; all different colors but they all appeared very similar at the same time. The different evolutions of a pokemon by the name of Eevee, incorporating different types.

"She ran that way!" a voice shouted, which just had her looking over her shoulder for a brief moment in time. There came a few people clad in white, a giant R on the front of their shirts. Team Rocket. A devious group who wanted nothing more than to catch pokemon and use them to their own gain. And it appeared that the young Researcher had put a big X on herself.

Over the past few years, twenty one year old researcher Aris Montgomery, had been researching ways to communicate with the pokemon. It was rather obvious that the pokemon understood what humans were saying to them, but that wasn't to say that it was the same the opposite. Humans truly didn't have much of an idea has to what the pokemon were trying to communicate; they could only speculate and guess.

Just a few months ago she had managed to figure out a breakthrough... with her own pokemon. If one developed a close enough bond with their pokemon, it seemed that they could speak with their trainers telepathically. At first it was only thought that psychic pokemon were able to do that, but it seemed like it could be any pokemon. One just needed to create a strong partnership with their pokemon.

"Leafeon! On that tree!" the black haired female was calling out the small tan creature with what appeared to have leaves for its ears and tail. This had the creature looking at her and what appeared to be a sharp leaf seemed to appear from nowhere and was slashing at the trees, cutting it down the trees. Well that would at least slow down Team Rocket, hopefully long enough for the female to get out of the Eterna Forest and back to Eterna City. Hopefully anyways. She was exhausted and she knew that her pokemon were getting exhausted as well. And they hadn't seen any other trainers around either... which was strange since this area was usually used for training.

'Aris... Over here... There is this abandoned chateau. Perhaps we can stay in there for a bit.' came the familiar voice of her Espeon as the small purple creature came running back towards her. Soon the purple creature was joined by a black with yellow markings, a light blue one, a dark blue with what appeared to be fins on its head, and a reddish-orange one. All of her pokemon were at her side and it seemed like they were running out of options at that point in time.

There was startled shriek from her at the lightning bolt that was striking the ground in front of her, preventing her from going any farther ahead and a couple of the Team Rocket grunts were walking up from the opposite direction. Well this sucked, they were officially cornered. Her pokemon were moving closer to her, all of them on edge and ready to attack whether she gave them the command to attack or not. "Come with us to our boss." one of the grunts was spearking, already a pokemon being used to call out his own pokemon, an Arcanine which was snarling at her already frightened and exhausted pokemon.

In the end, Aris was just recalling her pokemon back to their balls, just before any of them could get attacked. At least most of them anyways... other than her Leafeon, who seemed to have managed to slip away to hide within the tall grass. 'I'm going to go and find help.... Please... Stay safe...' Leafeon's voice was drifting through her mind and the tiny creature was bolting off, none of the grunts seeming to think any of it as one of them was grabbing onto her arm roughly to stop her from running off again.

The Leafeon was bolting off and making her way out of the forest, and off in search of anybody that could help her. After a bit she was running up to a young man, somebody who seemed like he could be a trainer, and was trying to show him that she was needing him to follow her.

Eric Damon, a 24-year old, rather pasty Pokemon Trainer, noticed this Leafeon running up to him, looking distressed. He knew that Team Rocket had come to Sinnoh to try to take over what used to be Team Galactic's stomping grounds. Eric noticed that the Leafeon wanted him to follow it.

Eric despised Team Rocket to the very core of his being, because they killed someone he truly cared about, in front of his very own eyes, after someone Eric thought could be trusted betrayed them in favor of the criminal organization some months ago in Kanto.

Eric followed this distressed Leafeon, preparing a Pokeball with one of his most powerful partners held inside, grabbing it from his belt.

The auburn-haired male trainer noticed a horde of Rocket Grunts trying to coerce this young lady, presumably the Leafeon's Trainer, into coming with them.

Eric charged, letting out a loud battle cry.. "EEEEEEEEEE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", attempting the scare off the Rocket Grunts. Then he noticed the Arcanine, and prepared to send out a Pokemon with a type advantage, since his initial plan was to use a certain Steel-type Pachyderm he had to fend off any Normal, Poison, or Psychic types that Grunts tend to use.

"Giovanni must really want to take over Sinnoh for some reason." Eric thought to himself..

"Rhyperior! It's time! I need your help!" Eric shouted as he sent out an enormous, drill-horned Pokemon.

The bipedal rhino Pokemon roared a mighty roar.

"Use Rock Wrecker on that Arcanine." Eric ordered his Pokemon, who proceeded to propel a large, round stone from the hole in its left hand, hurdling towards the Arcanine.

After the dust settled, Eric noticed the young woman.
"Are you alright?" Eric asked. "Also... Is this your Leafeon?"
Eric noticed as the head grunt called Arcanine back into its Pokeball, and the others seemed to follow him as they all fled the scene.

Eric then looked at the locket around his neck, opened it up, whispered something quietly into it that even he wasn't sure he could hear, kissed it, and closed it.

Eric turned to Aris, and Eric's Rhyperior looked at its Trainer, concerned for some reason....

"Ugh, I hate Team Rocket. I've been tracking them for months across thr--- uh, FOUR different regions." Eric said to her. "It seems we have a common enemy. We should stick together. The name's Eric. And you are.....?"

(OOC sorry if this isn't good enough, I'm kinda rusty at this LOL)

Leafeon ended up finding a trainer and began to just circle around him, almost frantically; trying to tell him that she was needing him to follow him. Thankfully it seemed like the male had seemed to understand that she was wanting him to follow after her, which had her turning tailing and running off towards Eterna Forest once again. 'Aris! I'm coming back!' the creature was calling out to her trainer as she ran into the forest, and made her way through the tall grass.

Aris was still being harassed by the Team Rocket grunts, who were very set on her coming with them at the time, attempting to pull her along. Yet there was a certain amount of resistance that she was giving off, at least as much as she could. Yet if they truly got sick of it they could just pick her up and toss her over a shoulder, thankfully that didn't happen. She heard her Leafeon in her mind and was telling the grunts to release her.

"Not until you come with us. Our boss wants to see you." one of the was huffing and his grip only tightened on her arm some, which had her stating that she wasn't going to help Team Rocket with their goals. Soon enough Leafeon came out of nowhere and seemed to be using bullet seed on the grunt that had been holding onto the young woman, effectively getting the male to release her.

However this did have Aris falling onto the ground shortly before a yell could be heard, which had the grunts just looking around a bit startled, before a Rhyperior seemed to be coming out of nowhere. Leafeon was questioning her trainer on if she was alright which had the female just assuring her that she was in fact alright, that they hadn't hurt her at all. Perhaps bruised her wrist slightly but that was about it. The Rhyperior seemed to be attacking the Arcanine and soon enough the large fire dog was being recalled before the grunts seemed to be retreating away.

She got up to her feet and was gently picking up her Leafeon into her arms. "Thank you sweet girl for going to find help. And yes I promise that I am alright." she spoke as she help the creature gently before looking at the newcomer as he was speaking to her. This had her inclining her head before she was thanking him for the help then she spoke, "My name is Aris and.... Yes I believe so. Team Rocket's leader seems quite interested in me right now."

'Well you did discover a way for humans to communicate with pokemon.' Leafeon was reminding her which just had her looking pointedly at the pokemon in her arms. "Oh hush you. I am well aware." After that she was turning her attention back towards Eric before she was speaking, "Let us go to Eterna City... I need to take my pokemon to the pokemon center and then.... perhaps we can go to my lab and speak more there."

Eric called Rhyperior back into its Pokeball, and followed Aris back to Eterna City.

"Lead the way, Aris." Eric said. "And if... They... End up coming back, I'll fend them off like I did last time."

Once they got to the Pokemon Center, Eric walked up to the counter where the local Nurse Joy was standing with a Chansey.

"Welcome!" She said to Eric, smiling.
He grabbed all six of his Pokeballs from his belt, making sure all of them were ready to be healed, and gave them to the Nurse.

The images of his six Pokemon showed up on screen, Crobat, Rhyperior, Hydreigon, Pyroar, Golisopod, and Copperajah.

In a matter of mere seconds they were healed up.

"Your Pokemon are good to go! Come back anytime you'd like!" Nurse Joy smiled.

"Thanks!" Eric responded
Eric sat down in a seat while he waited for Aris to have her Pokemon healed.

"So... Aris... I assume this wasn't your first confrontation with Team Rocket..." Eric said. "I have a question... Does the name 'Mordred' sound familiar to you? I've been tracking him down for a very long time." Eric began fidgeting with his locket. "He's pretty much my nemesis."

Eric wasn't exactly comfortable with explaining the rest of his backstory at the moment, but whenever they were safe in the lab, having some privacy, he will explain the rest.

Aris followed after him towards the pokemon center although she was pretty silent for the most part even as she walked along. Yet that wasn't overly unusual for her at all, she wasn't normally a super talkative person. Not with other humans anyways... pokemon... now that was a different story completely. Soon enough they were walking into the building she she was watching Eric hand over his pokeballs to the nurse, who was placing them on the platform that was used.

"Back into the ball we go." she was speaking to Leafeon after a moment in time as she was taking out the pokeball that the creature stayed in, when she wasn't roaming around, and was calling her back. Once he had his pokeballs back she was handing over hers to Nurse Joy, who was getting them placed where they went when they were being healed. Up on the screen came the images of her six pokemon; Leafeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon.

As she was waiting she was just looking towards Eric for a brief moment in time when he was asking his question, and even Nurse Joy seemed to be speaking up. "Oh... they were harassing you again? I hope somebody puts them in their place soon. Also here you are, your pokemon are good to go." the woman was speaking and the pokeballs were being handed back to Aris. Go figure that the moment that the pokeball that Leafeon was in was touching Aris' hand, it was springing up and the creature was springing out to stand by her trainer.

Aris was letting out a small breath before she was thanking Nurse Joy and was soon enough leaving the pokemon center, gesturing for him to follow after her. There were a few others around them that were greeting them and she was speaking, "No this is my first time. Lets just say that I made a discovery and they want more information." Not that she was going to go into more detail about that, at least not while they were out in the open. She was tilting her head when he was mentioning the name before she was shaking her head then spoke, "I'm afraid I don't know anybody by that name. And Leafeon.... Shush.... I know you don't know."

Once they were walking into the lab, her other pokemon seemed to be springing out of their balls as well, each taking to doing their own thing. "I am Aris Montgomery, a Researcher. I have been researching how humans and pokemon communicate with one another. It is obvious that the pokemon understand what we are saying.... but we don't understand them other than through their actions. And most of the time we can only speculate. But.... I have discovered a way to understand pokemon. And it is shockingly more simple than what believe but.... forging a strong bond with your pokemon can allow something rather... remarkable to happen. A sort of mental bond is formed and it allows them to speak to you telepathically." She was speaking, more explaining after that point in time before she was letting out a small breath of air before she was adding, "Although.... I can't say that I only understand my pokemon. But... any pokemon that I can form a connection with. Yet... I don't use my pokemon for battling at least... if I can avoid it."

"Wow. That's amazing!" Eric responded. "How long have you known about all this?"

"Anyway." Eric explained. "I need to explain the reasons why I'm tracking down Team Rocket, and Mordred in particular. An old girlfriend of mine, a Pokemon Ranger named Peggy, was stationed in Kanto. She and I were inseparable, until that fateful morning. Mordred was posing as a fellow Ranger, but in actuality, he was sent by Team Rocket to steal information from the Rangers. My beloved Peggy was beginning to notice that Mordred wasn't who he said he was. Team Rocket started a Pokemon stampede. I was protecting a wild Cubone after some Rocket grunts killed its mother. Peggy, the love of my life, well... Mordred... Killed her... I vowed to avenge her death by becoming a very powerful Pokemon Trainer. This locket around my neck.... It has a picture of her. I was going to propose to her that day." Eric revealed the picture of a beautiful, dark-skinned Pokemon Ranger, with bluish-green hair in dreadlocks.

"Her aunt is a former Gym Leader back home in Unova. She pretty much took me in after Peggy and I started dating. Peggy had a Zorua for a Partner, but after she died, Zorua had vanished somewhere in Kanto. I heard rumors that it evolved and is protecting wild Pokemon from Team Rocket." Eric continued.

Eric's Pyroar instinctively burst out of his Pokeball to comfort his Trainer, who was beginning to get a bit teary-eyed.

Aris just tilted her head before she was stwtjng, "Oh I just made this discovery about a month ago or so. So it isn't something that I have known about for long." She was looking at her Espeon as the purple cat came prancing over to them, and then she was turning her attention towards the story that was being told, a frown on her lips before she was shaking her head. Team Rocket was truly terrible. They wanted nothing more than to use pokemon for their own gain and benefit, they had no care for their well-being at all.

She was looking at the Pyroar as it burst from its ball. "You seem to have a close bond with your pokemon as well." She was speaking softly before giving a faint smile. It was heartwarming to see pokemon reacting in such a manner to ensure their trainers were alright.

'Aris.... Let's travel with him. And help him... Let's take down Team Rocket.' Umbreon was speaking as he was prancing over to stand next to his trainer, rubbing against her leg.

"Are you guys sure you want to do that? It means battling.... " Aris was commenting and just made eye contact with her Umbreon before giving a faint chuckle then she spoke to Eric "They want to help you deal with Team Rocket.... Only because they don't like how they treat pokemon and they dislike the constant harassment I get from them."

"Sounds like a plan." Eric said. "I'm glad you're happy to help. It means a lot to me."
He noticed it was getting kind of dark. "Let's start in the morning." He suggested.
Pyroar let out a huge yawn, before Eric returned the lion-like creature to its Pokeball.
"Is there a place for us to rest around here?" He asked her.
Was Eric beginning to develop feelings for Aris? He might be... But then again they've only known each other for a few hours . He wasn't going to tell her that, yet.....
(OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply)

(No worries, I understand real life.)
Aris was just looking towards him for a brief moment before she was commenting, "Although... I don't personally enjoy getting into any trainer battles for the fun of it." No she didn't understand the point in intentionally making these creatures... these animals... fight against one another. It seemed like a cruel thing to do.
Soon enough she was turning attention towards him when he was questioning if there was a place to rest around there. "Yeah there is a small inn down the road. You could probably stay there. If not, I do have a guest room here that you can stay in." she was commenting after a moment in time before looking towards her pokemon, who were all just doing their own things.

"I'd prefer the guest room, just in case they try to attack you again. It's better to be safe than sorry." Eric responded.

He felt as if it was his sworn duty to protect Aris.

Eric waited for Aris to point out the guest room, and then got ready for bed.

Eric got beneath the covers, and dozed off.

However, he soon found himself in a nightmare about the day Peggy was killed.

He woke up in a sweat, gasping for air. He went back to sleep a few minutes later.

The rest of the night was pretty much uneventful, luckily.

He woke up the following morning still a bit tired, due to the horrible nightmare he had the night before. Eric was somewhat prone to having this recurring nightmare, and has been for months.

Aris was just giving a nod of her head before she was showing him off towards the guest room. "If you are wanting... You can allow your pokemon out to roam about. Also... Don't be alarmed if you wake up and any of mine are in here. They roam all the time when I'm here. If you need me for whatever reason, I'll be down the hallway and the end of the hall." she was speaking before she was giving a light smile and was heading off.

No as usual she was off to her office where she would probably end up falling asleep after looking through some stuff, usually how it tended to go at that point in time. As usual her Leafeon was trotting after her while the others took to doing their own things, and she was taking to looking through information.

No she wanted to figure out more of this. Perhaps see if she couldn't figure out why some of the other professors couldn't seem to figure it out at all, even with their years and experience.

"Aris.... You should really get some sleep. Some actual sleep. You haven't been sleeping much recently; and we are worried about you." Leafeon was speaking which had her looking over towards the creature for a moment. This had her deciding to give into the request and was making her way to her bedroom, which was connected to the office. Changing into her pajamas and she was collapsing onto her bed, just burrowing under a blanket.

Eric was sitting on the guest bed, waiting for Aris to get up.
Eric's Golisopod came out of its Pokeball, on its own, because it does like to that sometimes.
"Golisopod? What's wrong?" Eric asked his giant water bug.
The giant arthropod let out a few weird noises, and somehow Eric could understand.
Apparently Golisopod was just hungry.
"Be patient, Golisopod. Let Aris sleep in, she's had a rough few days. Then we'll get some food for everyone." Eric explained
Golisopod looked disappointed.
"It's always about food with you, isn't it?" Eric asked. "The sun rose a while ago, Aris will be up soon, I think."

It wouldn't be Aris that entered the room, instead it was the ice blue creature that was her Glaceon, just seeming to prance into the room. The creature was making a noise at the pair of them before turning to leave, flickering his tail as though to sign that they were to follow after. Even after leaving the room Eric would find that he could spot them all, other than the Leafeon.... who was currently with that of Aris. Not a surprise at all. And an even bigger shocker than the Leafeon was trying to convince the young woman to leave her lab and go get something to eat, and letting her know that her guest was awake.
"Hmm.... Food.... yes... That... does sound like a good idea." Aris was mumbling before she was getting to her feet and was soon enough wandering out of the room, giving a half awake wave towards that of Eric and his pokemon that was presently out. She was pushing a bit of her black hair out of her face and speaking, "Morning."
With that she was also gesturing for them to follow after her before commenting, "Oh you mind as well let your other pokemon out. They are saying they want to come out."
"You are doing it again...." Glaceon was commenting to his trainer who was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was mumbling, "Hmm... I doubt.... Eric is going to be like Team Rocket even if he realizes that.... I do understand most pokemon.... other than you guys."

"Oh, uh, okay." Eric responded, letting out his Pyroar, Copperajah, Hydreigon, Crobat, and Rhyperior to join Golisopod. "Thank you for telling me."
Eric walked up to Aris, and gently grabbed her hand from behind. "Thank you." He told her. "I'm really starting to understand Pokemon now. You're definitely onto something big."
Eric's six Pokemon were still by his side, as if they were waiting for Aris to give them permission to explore the lab.

Eric felt relaxed for the first time in months, letting go of Aris's hand, he whispered "I'll do anything for you."

He then suggested "Hey, I think we should rustle up some grub for us and our Pokemon."

Aris was just giving a faint smile before she was just greeting them all as they came out of the pokeballs. With that she was tapping her lips then stated, "You are welcome to explore the laboratory. There are a few areas that are off limits so listen to what my companions have to say, they will let you know if it is an area that you can enter or not."

She was taking a step backwards before just looking towards Eric as he was grabbing her hand and stating that he would do anything for her, which had her a bit taken back to say the least, but she wasn't going to complain about it at all. "Oh umm... t...thanks..." she spoke in a soft voice before nodding in agreement to going to get some food.

Eric looked around the lab briefly, his Pokemon went off in various directions. Eric then sat down in a nearby chair, waiting for the aforementioned food.
His stomach began to growl a little bit.

Eric imagined what food Aris could possibly be getting, his mouth began to water a bit.

He sat silently, deep in though, for some reason.......

Back
Top Bottom