Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game master for the lost.

NotARussianBunny

Banned
Banished
Some stuff you can expect from me:
- OOC friendly
- long-term and paced replies friendly
- leaning quite a lot into the smut side of things
- anything from hard dom/switch/soft sub and between!
- matching post length
- a multitude of characters to play against
- 3rd person myself, but open to mix 1st on your end with 3rd on my end
- able to run multiple stories with 1 partner
- kink friendly
- negotiations can be made
- picky with references!
- doesn't bite
- F-list - Warning : obvious not everything on here is required

Alright, now to the actual meat of the idea! First of all I wanna mention that this idea is blatantly stolen from Zavaya, so all credits to them in terms of the premise!

As evident from the title I'd be looking to control the world around your character, while you get to have all the fun of exploration and making friends. (Or foes! )
You'd be play a woman between the ages 18 - 29, waking up during daytime with a mild headache, feeling kinda cold. Slowly regaining your senses you'll realize that you find yourself woken up beneath a bridge next to a river, unfamiliar with the scenery and not quite certain of the city you might be in. A glance down your own body you'll quickly come to know the reason of why you're feeling chilly, not wearing anything, besides some shoe on your feet. Trying to recall how you may have gotten here you'll also have troubles recalling anything in terms of memories from your past, including experiences, friends and family, even your own name!
Obviously this would lead to a curiosity of figuring out what happened to you!

If that premise caught your interest as much as it captured mine I'd love to chat some more, clarifying kinks, limits and interests yet untold!

See ya, Narb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom