Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Shy, Innocent, perhaps Neglected women? Come on in. [PM or Discord]

Adamson

Planetoid
Older women, at least older characters, take priority over younger characters. I've been a bit overrun with younger female character stories but am still interested in both especially with good writers!

Looking for someone who craves some longer drawn out story, details that could involve either non-con or dub-con if that is desired.

Either breaking of an innocent young female by an older male, or better yet - finding an older woman who has needs that have not been taken care of properly for a very long time... or possibly ever. Would prefer that she maybe doesn't even know what she wants until having a taste of what one of my character's can give her.

If this sounds appetizing, then don't hesitate to PM me. I hope to have more availability than normal these coming weeks.

Message me with some keywords or kinks so that I know which post of mine grabbed your attention, and what you want to add in for flavor. ;)

Shhhh. That's all for now, dear.

Last edited:
Older women, at least older characters, take priority over younger characters. I've been a bit overrun with younger female character stories but am still interested in both especially with good writers!

Looking for someone who craves some longer drawn out story, details that could involve either non-con or dub-con if that is desired.

Either breaking of an innocent young female by an older male, or better yet - finding an older woman who has needs that have not been taken care of properly for a very long time... or possibly ever. Would prefer that she maybe doesn't even know what she wants until having a taste of what one of my character's can give her.

If this sounds appetizing, then don't hesitate to PM me. I hope to have more availability than normal these coming weeks.

Message me with some keywords or kinks so that I know which post of mine grabbed your attention, and what you want to add in for flavor. ;)

Shhhh. That's all for now, dear.
Hmmmm....this sounds interesting đź« 

Back
Top Bottom