Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM/DM for Warhammer Systems Looking for Player(s)

Gracchus

Moon
So, with the end of the semester and my decision to focus on my new job by not taking classes in the spring I find myself with some actual time on my hands. I have most/all content for both 2nd and 4th editions of fantasy as well as Black Crusade and some of Only War but I’d be willing to run any system and kind of game for either a single player or small group.

Lewd Level: Whatever you’d like! I can go for something more serious or lean into the lewd side of things as you desire.
Method: I can do PMs or a thread here as well as Discord.

Everything else can be negatiated on a per-player/game basis. I’ll probably only run a game or two at any one time though, just to avoid neglecting anyone as I get used to things.

I am interested, but need more info about the possible story and the background... Or would it be more about putting in a character and then having some kind of adventure for them?

I am interested, but need more info about the possible story and the background... Or would it be more about putting in a character and then having some kind of adventure for them?
I prefer to get my hands on a character and, if a player didn’t have any particular desire for how things should go, to craft something fit for that character.

Semi-related note: Everyone who’s expressed interest up to this point is in the clear but I’ll be closing for new interest at least until I adjust to running what I’ve already hit on my plate.

Back
Top Bottom