Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F RP Ideas

Akatsuki

Planetoid
Hello everyone. Thank you in advanced for reading my post. I will ask that you read to the end because it's a huge pet peave when someone asks me something that I already answered in the thread (i.e. kinks)

ABOUT ME
My name is Katie, I'm 34. I enjoy RP. I'm not on every day, though I try. Nights and weekends are especially hard for me. Also most of the time I have to use my phone, so please be patient. If I take awhile to respond there's a reason. Generally I like smut, but I like the plot too lead up to it, unless discussed first. Also all characters must be 18 and up. Please also note I don't give super long replies, but I try to give a paragraph. I will never give one sentence. Also I only RP in pm. I don't use discord. As for faceclaims I'm good with real, anime, or descriptions.

KINKS
Bondage, oil, Oral (giving and receiving) big breasts, big dicks, rough sex, toys, hardcore, blind folds

MAYBE-WE CAN DISCUSS
Non con, Pregnancy, multiple characters

ABSOLUTELY NO
Controlling my character, toilet play, blood, anything with feet, diapers, incest

PAIRINGS
Master x genie-a person finds a genie in a bottle, so what will they do with it?

Best friends but one wants to be more-High school or college setting-CRAVING

Pen pals meeting for the first time

Fantasy girl-create your own AI girl that will please you however you want

Cosplayer x Stalker

Geek x popular girl/guy-CRAVING

New neighbor
  1. Age gap-A woman in her mid 30s moves next to a teenager. She tricks him into doing chores for her promising that she'd pleasure him. But the promises are empty. Finally the teenager collected payment.
  2. Age gap-A teenage girl moves in with her parents and tries to seduce her adult neighbor
  3. One of the characters is in an unhappy marriage and notices the new neighbor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom