Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Player looking for GM: casual 1x1

ippo

Star
Hi! I'm looking for someone to play the GM to my character in a setting of our creation. It could be just a freeform rp, or a system, like DnD, PF, etc, but I'm ok with either. Really, I just want an easy, casual rp--no need for maps or overly-detailed plots and such.

I am not looking to GM in exchange, or trade rps, etc. And, while I'm not looking for anything complicated, I don't just want an instant gratification smutfest, either. That means don't PM just because you feel horny right now, and want a PM quickie.

Availability
My availability fluctuates over the weeks, so please be patient with posts. If I don't reply after a day or so, it's not because I've lost interest--I'm just busy!

Post length
I don't have a post length preference, because I don't believe there should be a limit or minimum. Do you think you need several paragraphs to describe a scene? Go for it! Does a dialogue exchange only require a line or two? That's fine! Feeling tired, or not very verbose for whatever reason? I understand! Just do what you can, and so long as I'm given something to work with, I'll be happy. Also, have a good grasp of English spelling and grammar, please.

Kinks
Here's my list, but I'll drop a little summary below:
Faves: Humiliation, slavery, non/dub-con, snuff, sexism, fantasy racism, futas, femboys, SPH, orgasm control/chastity.
Dislikes: Filth, scat, diapers, vore, "ugly bastard," fisting/prolapse, tentacles.

What I want to play
I want an rp that takes place in a fantasy setting, whether that be high, medium, or low. Below are some loose character ideas that are intentionally left sparse so that they can better fit in whatever game they end up in. I expect to change and add some things here and there once we discuss the rp's themes and plots more.

Traits: Naive, ditzy or air headed, feisty/bratty, determined
Summary: This character is a fresh, up and coming adventurer who wants to take on the world. They'd be new to the whole scene, but eager to show their stuff. However, they're not very strong, and might be a dumbass, so they're easily influenced or overpowered.
Traits: Serious, ambitious, resolute
Summary: Their throne has been usurped, or their land conquered, and now this character is in hiding. Perhaps they have to do unseemly things to get by, but they're plotting and planning for the day that they retake what's theirs.

Back
Top Bottom