Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My brother is my master?? [Rarelyfound]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Zel looked down at the ground as he was on the bed and he sighed some not knowing wether or not he was supposed to get up or not. As tough as his brother was he was just protecting him right?? Sighing some he wanted to get up but he was chained to the bed with his steel collar and a steel chain attached to the bed. Growling some he slammed his foot against the foot board and looked out the window he was ready to get up but his brother had to be fucking lazy and sleep in all the god damn time.

Shaking his head some as he remembered the first time his brother had made Zel his it was scary but fun at the same time. It felt so good when his brother pounded his ass and he never thought that his brother had such a big and sexy body and cock. Smiling some at that thought he started to calm down and he layed down looking at the ceiling "Oh brother how long has it been since you took my ass..you've just been playing with me..letting me cum but not pounding my ass.. miss it oh so much". Zel smirked some as he thought he heard his brother but he wasn't exactly sure.

Sometimes his brother had friends over..gay freinds and sometimes he let them fuck him and it felt good to. Getting pounded in the ass , getting rubbed against then sucking on one of his brother's friends cock. It felt so good that he moaned out loud and did everything even begged for more. Smiling even wider at that thought he wanted to be fucked and his hard on was big but not as big as his brother. Sighing some he looked around then knew it was probaly time for school for both of them.

His brother came in and undid the chain but still kept the steel collar on him so everyone would know who he belonged to. Sometimes his brother even came to his school or work and fucked him or pushed him against the locker and kiss him forcefull and turn him one even more. Going over to the closet he put on some black tripp pants and a red tanktop.Smirking some he got ready for school shaking his ass as he danced to the music and all brushing his teeth and brushing his hair.

Going over to the desk he grabbed his back pack and started towards the bus. Sighing some he didn't want to go to school he wanted to get fucked by his brother and all but still he had to get his education. Lookiing back he waved goodbye to his brother. They lived together in their own apartment since his brother was about 20 and he was about 16 his older brother was able to take care of him. Getting to school it was going to be a hella boring day unless his brother came and got him early.

Trance had been taking care of his brother for several months. For taking care of him, he had wanted his brother to return the favor, so he had taken him as his pet. Now he owned his younger brother, enjoying the younger males’ smooth body. He always had enjoyed looking at it, occasionally sneaking a peak when his brother was in the shower before he had made his brother into his slave.

Now Trance enjoyed it a lot, though recently he had been stressed out from work so he had been getting his brother off but had yet to properly fuck him. But that would change after that day of work.

He was grouchy when he came into his brothers room, forcing a kiss onto his lips before unchaining him and moving away. “Get ready for school.” He stated, his voice lower then usual as he walked out, soon returning fully changed into his work clothing. This consisted of black slacks and a black suit jacket with a white shirt underneath. He walked into his brothers room, hands deep in his pockets as he looked at him. The sound of keys jingling in his pocket could be heard as he looked at him, frowning lightly.

“Before you go Zel, take off your boxers.” He stated firmly, before turning so he was facing out the door. “I don’t want you wearing any shorts under your pants today.” He stated. “I’ll be at your school at 12:30pm n the front parking lot.” He stated. “I’ll be in my car.” He stated sternly before walking from the room, looking forward to the day ahead. He’d make sure his brother wouldn’t forget it.

He grinned lightly as he walked out to his car, a suitcase in hand. The last few days he and another man had been practically warring over getting a promotion at their office building, and today was the day the decision was to be made. No matter what the decision would be, Zel would end up on his knees being pounded brutally hard. He’d celebrate with his brother or take out his tension and anger on his brother in sexual ways. But he’d make sure to have some toys, which he had bought several the day before, and before he left work that day he planned on buying even more.

Trance shook his head lightly as he sat there in his car, breathing deeply. Soon enough he drove off though, his eyes darkening as he grew excited for the following few hours. It was only a few hours now before he saw his pet and once more threw him down on the bed and took him roughly. Or maybe… He’d e more adventurous.

Back
Top Bottom