Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Breaking You and Your World

BenthicDreamer

Super-Earth
I am looking to do an EXCEEDINGLY DARK GM style game where I play the world and the characters who inhabit it against your own character. I want to break her down in every area of her life. And I say "her" but I'd be happy forcibly feminizing a teenage boy into a girly little sissy if you can convince me.

There will be domination to experience, there will be mysteries to be solved, there may be secret or taboo romance to break the heart, and there will be the erotic!

Things that I'm looking to include...
  • NonCon/Blackmail/Coercion
  • Virginity
  • Recording/Performing
  • Humiliation
  • Clothing Control
  • Lesbianism/Forced Lesbian
  • Forced Pleasure (I love the idea of YC's body completely betraying her and feeling amazing while her mind rebels)
  • Bestiality
  • Incest/Forced Incest (ESPECIALLY lesbian)
  • Gangbang
  • Interracial (Women of Color are Gorgeous!)
  • Corruption of Innocence
  • Impregnation/Threat of Pregnancy
  • YC being forced to participate in her own defilement.
  • Forced Sexual Relations with Rivals, Enemies, or People YC doesn't like or finds offensive. --her ex-boyfriend, her bully, her longtime hated rival who's always competing with her over everything and anything.
  • Forced Sexual Relations with Friends--maybe she's forced to seduce her best friend, who doesn't realize that it's being forced. Maybe someone she always thought was a good friend finds out about her situation and instead of helping her, betrays her and takes advantage.
  • Body Modification. --tattoos, piercings. Depending on your comfort level, perhaps breast enhancement. Changing YC's body in a permanent and tangible way, and declaring ownership of it is a big turn on.

Hell No...
-Gore
-Bathroom Stuff
-YC Secretly Loving Everything Being Done To Her--that seriously kills my mood. I want your character to be sexually pleasured, yes, but I want her mind and body to be at war with each other. I want her to weep because she just had the most powerful orgasm of her life and because her own mother was forced to go down on her in front of a camera. I love the idea of YC coming to love some of what's done to her, but I want her to first struggle with all the shame of it, not be thrilled because this has been her secret fantasy all her life.

Soft No…
-Ruined orgasm/pleasure
-Chastity

If you have something specific in mind, by all means suggest it to me. I might say no, but at least you asked. We can discuss specific details via PM. For example, while I strongly prefer hyper-realistic modern day settings, I could possibly be persuaded to do something supernatural, or science fiction, or fantasy for the right pitch.

PM IS THE ONLY MEDIUM I PLAY THROUGH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom