Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero(ine) Group

tienteeze95

Meteorite
I am interested in joining a group for superhero based RP. I have seen similar groups on Discord (world-building in a fictional city), but they are no longer running it seems. Are there any groups out there?

I have an OC superheroine with which to contribute. I have 3d art that has been previously commissioned a while back. I'm interested in hearing if anyone out there is into superheroine peril RP, and knows of a group that is looking for new members.

I am in full support of Superheroine peril RP. If there is a group built, please include me in the interest check.

I have several concepts, of heroines, and a few heroes as well. Please offer if this gets off the ground.

They are all conceptual, so I will build to suit in the system of choice or freeform as needed. I do not play Mary Sue or Superman characters.

My predilections also include heroines in peril (SHiP) and I'd be very grateful to be considered in any interest check as well.

Bluhes in shame, Super Heroines in Peril (SHiP) is a gaming system isn't it. Will look into it.

Ah, no, a book series. I don't have the time to read up on this at this time.

I actually used to RUN such a discord lol, and GM'd for several intrepid heroines at once... until real life caught up and took all my energy :p

I don't suppose mentioning it happens to be an interest in running such a group once again :p ?

I'm potentially interested in running such a group, with the caveat/forewarning that I've never run a group game over the internet, and I'm not yet familiar with any superpower-themed systems if structured dice rolling and character sheets are of interest (though I'd be glad to learn one if anyone has suggestions). I can do freeform rolls too, if we don't have specific a specific system that works for everyone.

Still, it sounds like it could be fun-- I would be glad to pilot the miscellaneous criminal organizations/evildoers of the city against the heroines. I've got a few options I can draw from that would fit as foes for just about anyone, or I'm fine coming up with new nemeses together.

I'm fine with Discord or forums here; any suggestions on what sorts of threads we need and where to put them?

Last edited:
This was posted in systems, so I assume it would be systemed. The only ones I know of are Mutants and Masterminds and Masks, not familiar with M&M at all, I do know Masks tho, that's a pretty simple and easy to learn narrative system. I will also say though that Masks is meant for younger characters, it's more of a teen titans type thing with all kinds of deep emotional stuff as you grow into an image as a hero, obviously characters would need to be a bit older than highschool teens, so just a forewarning about that one.

In that case, Masks might not be ideal since I'm ruling that characters must be at least 18; preferably a little older. Willing to give M&M a shot, though! A quick glance through this wiki makes it seem flexible enough to handle most types of characters, and I'm glad to homebrew a bit within the system as well if anyone has a concept that doesn't quite fit the rules as listed.

Last edited:
Well that's what it's meant for, but it's also not what people usually do, either way up to you.

Whoot! Looks like this may be getting up and running. I have an idea of a character (not sure male or female yet) who summons electrical constructs. Like an electrical squirrel who helps overcome computer issues and alarm systems, while the electrical hawk is a battle buddy. He/She has electrical blade and shield as well kind of idea, or will as he/she gets stronger.

I also have Becca, she is a gentle giantess (6'6" or 2 meters), who has shapechanging capabilities, armored carapace, prehensile scorpion tail, dove's wings, animal features. She is (or will be) a veterinarian, who studies animal body structures down to the molecular level.

Willing to play either or both, depending on what everyone is up for.

On second thought, I'm probably not the best choice to GM for this. I'll step aside to let someone more experienced take the reins (and handle the snarling beastie that is organizing the asynchronously-paced replies and storylines). Sorry.

I’m glad to see the interest! I have very little experience with these groups in general, and I know I would be a terrible GM. It also seems we have mostly heroines and not much interest in villain(s)/esses. Let’s see if any more interest pops up?

UltraLad, this thread was started when I saw your post from a few months back. Was it hard to keep it up and running with ongoing interest?

Sadly yes, group size, posting schedules and availability combined to make it stumble.
I should have set different expectations on posting and activity times.
Some people wanting to post constantly for hours at a time, while others only available once a day or less.
I wasn't adequately prepared for that wide a range.

Sadly yes, group size, posting schedules and availability combined to make it stumble.
I should have set different expectations on posting and activity times.
Some people wanting to post constantly for hours at a time, while others only available once a day or less.
I wasn't adequately prepared for that wide a range.
Ah yes, I can see this being an issue. Was variety an issue? It seems a lot of interest heroine RPers and not much of the antagonist.

I misunderstood. Do you mean that I could be the one to set up traps and molest heroines?

I would be willing to play villainess. Becca has the breadth of character to be a villainess. Drug lord, cult goddess, I have room to play. I absolutely would love to go this route with her, it is a side of her I have not had the chance to explore. I could even run Bin the electrical summoner as a henchman/girl. Though I would love to have another player as a Second, not going to shame them by calling them sidekick.

Hello everyone, anyone wana be my Starfire or Beastboy?

Attachments

• 2020-09-08 20_43_20-Free Screencapture.png
    2020-09-08 20_43_20-Free Screencapture.png
    476.4 KB · Views: 12
Ah yes, I can see this being an issue. Was variety an issue? It seems a lot of interest heroine RPers and not much of the antagonist.

I only brought in hero/ines and I played the world of good and evil around them. I honestly can't imagine trying to herd a mixed group of good and evil into cohesive storylines.

What system does this game use? We are in the systems section. I could try my hand at being the DM/ Bad Guys to the groups hero/heroines.

Hi Zeth.

I don't think anyone has specified a system yet. if you're interested to GM you'd get to choose.

I'm interested to play. I don't have time to run another right now.

I've been getting more comfortable with the 6th edition of Hero/Champions lately. Mutants and Masterminds too. They're both great systems, but a bit more on the complicated side. They're based on the idea that supers have such a wide variety of powers the best way to do an RPG for them is to make it so you can model any power within the constraints of campaign power level.

I'm more the happy to try out whatever system the GM wants - although I might need a little bit of help with character creation if you choose something complex ;-)

zeth I am more than happy to let you run it. I only started this to see if there was a group, or if someone could do so. I’m very inexperienced in these group RP (this would be my first). It seems there’s a decent amount of interest tho!

Well M&M is a heavy on character generation. We might need something lighter and easier for forum play. Anyways, The problem with me riunning it is I don't do non-consent stuff and most people want that.

Back
Top Bottom