Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falco's WoW Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco n Delr

Super-Earth
::CRAVING:: Beryl Sorcerers. Those white-skinned men in Borean Tundra, which you have to chain up for one of the quests. I have screenshots of the chaining, as well as them. I want to do something with them - if interested, ask!

As it sounds - this is my request thread for RPs, either pure smut or plot-based, with World of Warcraft characters (including NPCs!)

I don't ask for much - just spelling I can understand and at least a paragraph. If you can do that, you're good to go. As for me, I write anywhere from a paragraph on, depending on what's given to me and how I'm feeling at that point. My spelling is almost always perfect, though I do have trouble with a few words.

Yaoi or Hetro only, please - you will not be able to convince me to do Yuri, sorry. On that note, though, I don't care if you yourself are male or female - just if your character is.

My characters can be either dominate or submissive, depending on how yours paired with them is - a few, however, are firmly set in either dominate or submissive.

The preferred pairing is not the ONLY pairing - its simply the one that is most likely to work with that character.

I'm online every day, and will be happy to give my RP partners my MSN or YIM (or email) so they can bother me if they so wish.

If you're interested, post here or PM.

Next post: Brief Character description.

Name: Zaltarok Mystfyre
Race: Draenei
Sexuality: Homosexual
Class: Shaman
Personality: Gentle, kind. He'll help those who need it, be they Alliance or Horde. He isn't romanitcally interested in those he deems "younger", but is easily angered by those who abuse the elements.
Pairing Preference: None
Dom/Sub: Either, depending on the partner.

Name: Califax Moonglave
Race: Night Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Class: Druid
Personality: A bit more rough and somewhat oblivious kind, as well as serious, Califax is used to having his head in the trees (sometimes literally). There are those that charm him, but he can be a bit shy about breaking the ice.
Pairing Preference: None
Dom/Sub: Either

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Aiyana Moonhoof
Race: Tauren
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Warrior
Personality: Calm and serious, she doesn't take horseplay well. She's always polite, but doesn't show personal respect for those weaker than her, and usually only takes interest in those who manage to defeat her.
Pairing Preference: Thrall
Dom/Sub: Either, depending upon her partner.

Name: Seredregon Sunbreaker
Race: Blood Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual, male preference
Class: Warlock
Personality: Seductive and smooth, Sere tends to set his eyes on those who interest him, and pursues them until he gets what he wants. He has a habit of shifting into demon form for sex or bringing in his demons for the fun (if consented to by a willing partner).
Pairing Preference: Males.
Dom/Sub: Dominate, unless Sere is the one overpowered and being raped.

You're really taking this far, aren't you?

Beryl Sorcerors, obscure quest NPCs that most people kill and then forget about? Man, you're really into WoW. And I thought being a lore nerd (hey, I am one!) was bad.

@Mis: Not so much a "WoW Nerd" as a "Fantasy Nerd". The Sorcerers perked my interest for various reasons. XD I <3 lore too.

@Midnight: Didn't really have much in mind. XD Depended on my partner, really.

Hm, Well, could you perhaps play your blood elf for the rp? That sounds like it would be fun ^.^
Bring in the demons perhaps XD

I've never hit the level cap. XD I stopped at 55 before the expansion, and now I'm in WotLK at level 71.

I MIGHT eventually hit 80.

Eventually.

I played wow.. quit when the expansion hit.

70 full epic, great arena scores, raided illidan. Then I got struck by real life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom