Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Give me a few stories...

Kitty2000

Moon
At this time I am unable to take any plots. Will update when I am free again.

I'm open to plots, since it's hard to come up with some, eventually, I will add as well. I can reply once a day at a minimum (I just moved with my family got a farm, been trying to do more but it would be unlikely.)

Send me a message and let's plot. I don't have a f list because I never got it to work for me, so read below.

First off, I'm a nasty bitch. I like it dark and twisty. Give it to me and make it smutty.

BDSM, Gangbang (MMMF), Breathplay, Enemas, Multiple Penetration, Mummification, Spanking, Extreme bondage, Piercings, nipple clamps, force, Anal, Anal training, 3+ penetration, GAGGED, Hoods, Armbinders, Exhibitionist, Choking, all types of pain tactics, transformation, objectification, bimbo, pregnancy, abdl, pet play. (to name a few, I am really easygoing and work with your kinks)

I don't have any limits (just don't kill my character off unless we decided to end the RP that way.
I also don't like abortion, I can do a few vanilla plots too but limited.
I am not a huge fan of adultery, incest in the parent/child way and the Beastiality.
I also can't play mxm plots

I'm good with MxF and FxF, I like older/younger story plots. (18+ of course but someone says who is 18 while the partner is in their 30's)

Craving something pregnancy related and or lactation

Or asylum creepy and twisted

BDSM RUBBER DOLL. Transformation included. Long term transformation for the character. I'd like to become YC's rubber doll. < want this badly!

Last edited:
Boop

Looking for those two types of plots. If not interested understandable just trying to take what I can carry but want those.

Back
Top Bottom