Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanHasCOOKIE

Meteorite
I'm going to slap your ass so hard it'll be red. You'll be so wet by the time I'm done it'd drip down your leg.

Hello. I am a literate female and I couldn't quote how many years I've been role playing for.

I can play both dominant and submissive roles, however I will never play a submissive male.

Romance doesn't happen instantly. Certain people must be broken before love could ever exist.

Sometimes people don't like me because I'm "Too mean".

...I do play a pretty mean Dom.

Things I like

BDSM
Bondage
Incest
Oral Sex
Forced Sex
Hetero
Yuri
Futanari
Gang Bangs

Things I don't like

Anal
Fece-Play
Urine-Play
Tentacles
Beastality
Yaoi

Settings
Modern
Modern/Fantasy
School
College
Apartments
Mansion
+ More.

Pairings

[S/M]
= Hetero.
[R]
= BDSM, Rape and/or other similarities. (Ask for details if required).
[Y]
= Yuri
[F]
= Futa.
[G]
= Gang Bang.
[?x?]
= We can possibly add this into the role play. ('x' represents the keys above).
Italics
= My role.
[D]
= I prefer my role here to be Dominant.

= I prefer my role here to be Submissive.

Brother x Sister [S/M][H][?F?]
Master x Slave [S/M][H][G]
Slave x Mistress [S/M][H][D]
Mistress x Slave [Y][S/M][?F?][D]
Boyfriend x Girlfriend [H]
Girlfriend x Girlfriend [Y][?F?][N|S]
Kidnapper x Kidnappee [S/M][?G?]
Demon x Human [Y][?S/M?][D]
Shape Shifter x Human [H][S/M]
Cat girl x Human [H]
Demon x Human [H][D]
Demon x Vampire [H][R]
Vampire Guy x Human Girl [H][S/M]
Mistress x Slave [Y][S/M][?F?]

L I M I T S

Gang Bangs -- Gang Bangs are welcome in my role plays but they must only be used as a type of punishment. Public humiliation, to be exact. Where in a Master and Slave pairing, if the Master feels his Slave should be publicly humiliated as a punishment, then he may invite friends over and force his slave to give pleasure to himself, as well as his buddies.

Bondage -- I like restraints, binds, handcuffs, suspension, blindfolds, smacking, slapping, whipping and beating. (No bruising or bleeding).

Punishment Types (Use your imagination!!!)

- Public Humiliation (Keep in mind there is more than 1 type of this type of punishment)
- Rape
- Spanking
- Verbal Abuse
- "Homework assignments"
- and more. Use your own imagination. =]

[H] = Hetero.
[Y] = Yuri.
(#x#) = Number of players.

Master's Mansion (1x4) [H][Y] -- (My role would be one of the 2 personal slaves). I would like to begin a role play involving 3 - 5 players. (I would prefer that we got 5 people together who were actually organized enough so we could do this... Otherwise, doubling is always an option). The Master owns a mansion which he allows all his slaves to use as their own home, only asking for their lives in return. Currently, the Master lives in his Mansion alone with 2-4 other girls. Two of which, he uses solely for cleaning, cooking and other such purposes while the other two he uses solely for his own sexual pleasures, making the two of them his personal sex toys.

Shape Shifter x Human (1x1)[H] -- (My role would be the Shape Shifter) For this pairing, I do have a plot... sort of. The man met this Shape Shifter one day and was completely unaware of her powers until one fateful night when she was a bit too careless and allowed him to watch as two pointy cat ears almost instantly popped out of both sides of her head, while a long, fuzzy tail shot out from underneath her skirt. Upon seeing this, the man decided to kidnap his 'friend' and use her own powers against her. Enslaving the girl to use however he wished, forcing her to take any shape he demands, at his will.

Lead or Leading? (1x2)[H] -- This is a 3-person group role play consisting of Hetero and Yuri. The three characters are the Master, the Master's slave, and his slave's pet. His slave's pet must be a male. Even though the pet belongs to the slave, the Master ALWAYS has final say in EVERYTHING. The slave uses her pet for things like helping her with chores, cooking her meals and pretty much anything she asked of him... While the Master used his slave for sexual purposes, as well as just about anything he wishes. The Master obviously has power over his slave's pet, as well... and can order him to do whatever he wishes, if he wished.

Some_Guy said:
Hmmm, I would be interested in a DemonXHuman RP if you're still up to it.
Please send me a PM answering the following question(s)::

Do you want this to be Hetero or Yuri?

Would you like to be Dom or Sub?

Pictures or descriptions of our characters?

Limits?

Turn-ons?

Turn-offs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom