Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ⋆*⁎ Requests for detailed story driven romance with Doms (gore and fantasy inside too) ⁎*⋆ Updated 4/2/2024

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Light​
Or​
Dark​
607E0A8A-B071-408A-A17F-B8A4E673A466.jpeg
I am into it.

Let me start off with this:
I am open to any IRL gender or sexuality.

Haii! I am Lagthera.
Or Lagi or LaGIRTHa (I like them girthy it's kay).
I am a 32 year old, babygirl/prey.
I have been rping for over 14 years.
My life can be busy.
I don't aim to be intimidating. I'm seriously nice I swear!
I'm weird. I'm sarcastic. I love dark humor. I'm a bit OCD, can you tell?
load: *•.¸♡Light♡¸.•*
Partner Slots available: ◦◈◦One◦
6B4E2E59-5236-4EE5-BA48-D6A29E94886A.jpeg
About my writing:
🌑 Adv. Literate
🌑 Been gone for a while but back!
🌑 Post length between 2-10+ paragraphs
🌑 250-5000+ words per post
🌑 Worldbuilder
🌑 Universe creator
🌑 Avid side character user
🌑 Rainbow Writer
🌑 Loves descriptive horror/gore
🌑 Third Person book format
🌑 Hopeless romantic
🌑 Submissive main character
I am looking for 100% story and 100% smut. Please don’t skimp on details. Though we can always skip unneeded scenes. Sometimes there will be pages of smut or pages of story, I’m chill with both.

I am looking for more story-driven RPs with character development, world-building, etc.

Currently looking to play female submissive to male dominate characters.

I have an even mix of loving creepy cute (like Nightmare before Xmas/Corpse Bride) and the truly demented (Lovecraft vibes/Elden Ring or Dark souls genre).
Places I lean for inspiration:
🌕 Castlevania
🌕 Dark Souls/Demon Souls
🌕 Nightmare before Xmas
🌕 Corpse Bride
🌕 Elden Ring
🌕 Lovecraft
🌕 The Witcher
🌕 Darkest Dungeon
🌕 Game of Thrones
🌕 Legion
🌕 etc

Here is the thing: I tend to get carried away when I write especially when I am excited about a story, plot or characters. My posts will vary in length and is dependent on if main characters are interacting or not, it’s more likely to be lengthy when the mains aren’t together and are off doing their own thing or it’s focused on side characters etc. I’m here for the story, the romance, with some smut on the side. While some stories may have more smut than others, it is truly dependent on my partner, the story and characters and what we both agree is best for us both.

I tend to be a Darker Fantasy writer more so geared around horror/gore with mixtures of adventure/action and romance. That being said, High Fantasy is my go to, medieval fantasy, historical/ancient broad (I’m not going to kill either of us to be historically accurate!), etc. I’m open to modern, sci-fi fantasy as fantasy is a broad thing. Give me the right plot, ideas, let’s brainstorm!

I just recently am back after being away for roughly two years. I might be a bit rusty or miss things within editing.

Still interested? Shweeeeet! Let's continue!!

I reserve the right to update, change, or modify this request thread in any way.

You’ll find all the information in this thread you’ll need. Including plots, On/Offs etc.​

On to the rules. (Click on the spoiler buttons to expand/hide content)
Where I RP: Leaning towards forums for organizational reasons. Open to PMs but must be convinced of writing ability of potential partners.

No Godmoding: Goes for both of us. Mains should have some type of weakness, even if it’s one thing. Neither of us should control the other’s character without their permission: this means what the character thinks, feels or does before we write it ourselves unless we agree to it in OOC. Side characters are free game unless otherwise discussed.

Vore for side characters, No to Scat: Vore for side characters is fine. I’m fine with cannibalism, the details of it don’t bother me. I’m fine with side characters being devoured. No scat or main character vore. Granted, the gore is not needed for my RPs. Just saying I am okay with someone getting that dark.

Brat/Babygirl clarification: Naturally I am childlike and will reserve the right to make MCs that are similar depending on the partner. This means something like a 18+ character clinging onto a teddy bear, being overly emotional or clingy or wanting to ignore their partner for the hell of it. All my characters will be over 18 and mentally and physically mature. Emotionally they may get a little dramatic and some may be manipulative. Any characters being in contact with adult themes (gore, sex, drugs etc.) must and will be 16+

Ex: A 27 year old woman clinging to her teddy bear at night because it makes her feel safe.

Posting: Once a week is what I aim for and would like from any partners. Sometimes we will post multiple times a day, sometimes days in a row. At most I would like a post a week unless we both discuss and agree it isn’t doable for us at the time.

Paragraphs: Introductions will always be longer and may require multiple posts depending on partner preference. Respectively, 3-4 paragraphs for story shouldn’t be too hard. One paragraph at a minimum when main character’s are interacting is required.
Not doing this as a flex, more that I can’t get interested or invested in a story when all I receive is a one word, one line, or barely thought out response. Just as I wouldn’t expect my partner’s to be invested in my responses. I understand creative block happens, let’s talk or pause the rp. I want to respect you as a partner and writer and I want to be respected as a partner and writer.

Book Format: Third person, past tense, as close to proper punctuation and grammar as you can be. We all have typos and make mistakes we miss, I get it. No text-speech. (I re-read before I post things but even I miss stuff. I'm sure you've seen typos on this thread.) I currently write on my iPad and will often make more mistakes because of it. A mix of past/present tense for story purposes is fine.

Communication: OOC is required in some form. It helps to establish things, make sure we are both okay with the story and current outcome, help brain storm future ideas etc. Also helps if posts get delayed or we need to pause or close the story to start a new one. Whatever the case, it helps to communicate in some form for the both of us. PMs is my preference for OOC. I am open to discord if that works better.

Main Characters: No death or dismemberment of the main characters unless we BOTH agree to it for plot purposes. This completely excludes side characters. Note: This means it's safe to assume if I stop a post with MC trying to harm herself you can interject and stop her. I'll also assume, unless we agree on OOC, that I'll be able to do the same for your character if your post ends in a similar manner with YC's impending death.
Side note: this does mean that grievous wounds to MCs is allowed especially given any form of horror or adventure/action type plot. In these cases I’d be open to dismemberment if a healing system is added where body parts (like someone losing an arm) can be reattached, but that is dependent on story, plot and partner preference.

Fandoms: Not interested. I’m fine with using someone else’s work for inspiration but it’s 99.999999% likely I will not agree to do fandom of predesigned characters in a prebuilt world.

FaceClaims: Not interested in creating face claims or profiles for my characters. I’m fine if that’s something you enjoy, but honestly, I just find it more enjoyable to read the description of a character or write my own. There is something so pleasing about envisioning YC or MC in my mind.
This is fine for my partners to use faceclaims for their characters. I’ve just had bad experiences trying to get faceclaims for MCs I’m the past that took enjoyment out of rping.

Plots I have posted: All my plots are left open-ended, flexible, and editable for both of us. Please think of them as the base of the story, moldable to both our likings. I want my partners to be invested/enjoy the story as much as I.

Worldbuilding: Not looking to be a Game Master myself, if you would like to be a GM for me that’s fine and I’m open to it (but do note I will feel bad about someone carrying all the story weight). As someone that writes books quite often solo, I have a huge preference for partner’s that enjoy the world building/universe building of environments, species, characters, religions etc this brings. It makes it more enjoyable when the world feels alive. Besides, if at any point our MCs aren’t together I’m more than happy to create side characters to interact with YC and vice versa. I’m also happy to open a world building page here on BMR or Discord for us to better keep track of things together.
My preferred settings include; Dark fantasy, Horror, High fantasy, original worlds, fantasy, some science fantasy, modern fantasy, steampunk

If it's not listed feel free to ask. If you have your own ideas, drop me a PM.

::Cravings::
Darker Fantasy - adventure/action horror based
Reverse Harems

Just a friendly reminder: All my plots are 100% editable and open to your input. This is our world, not just mine.

I'll list all the warnings above my plots (or do my best to!). Pairings will be as so: MC x YC
For added notes, you'll find those inside the spoilers at the end of most plots.
Note: Most of the plots listed are older plots I felt happy to include. As always I am not set on anything and more than happy to edit to both our likings.

⫷ Time/World/Dimension Travel Plots ⫸
Dimension/World travel, philosophical, witchcraft, magic, slice of life
Human x Demon
Instead of the normal summoning of a human summoning a demon into our world this is the opposite where human gets summoned into another world likely demonic, this plot revolved around MC being summoned into YC’s world intentionally or unintentionally by either YC or someone else. MC is forced to adapt to a world they are unfamiliar with, a foreign alien trying to survive.

Ideas include;
*MC somehow is piggybacked into the world when someone else is summoned there.
*MC is forced to pretend to be a part of this world, or hide that they are not from this land.
*YC can be whoever, a high standing person or someone at the bottom, I’m open to whatever.
*The world can also just be an alternative of ours, like a different dimension completely, either small or (preferably) huge differences.

⫷ Mind Fuck Plots ⫸
Trippy, slow burn, mystery, political, possible pocket worlds, betrayal
Painter x Painted

TL;DR: A painter is trapped but her paintings all come to life. Betrayed, she paints a knight that comes out to help her. However, she might only be opening doors to another world.
There was nothing more satisfying than creating a painting and bringing it to life. That was the joy of it. That was also the horror of it. There was no warning when it first happened when the painting came to literal life. Butterflies had been the first thing she had painted, and she had watched them float off the page into the sky. It had been magical, wonderful! Until it wasn't.

When people heard of her abilities, they came far and wide to watch, and she spent hours and hours entertaining them with her paintings. Her mind drifted, from beautiful landscapes, to the torment her soul soon began to feel. Always watched and admired. Always put away on a shelf but never fully interacted with. She felt like a toy. A priced one at that. Her life was only that of amusement for the Queen. Only there to entertain. The Queen had made that apparent, refusing to give the painter any comfort she sought. Refusing to let the painter have friends, family, or a companion. The Queen owned her now.

Things had gotten worse when the Queen had made several requests. They had been harmless at first, painting a dog she had lost as a child. The painter obliged the queen's wishes. Then, the Queen asked for other things…a son she had lost on the battlefield. A daughter who had died in childbirth. Still, the painter had agreed to repaint images of the Queen's deceased children. Just like everything else, the people had come to life stepping out of the paintings into the real world, and the queen couldn't have been happier. However, there was something unexpected. Her reanimated children had turned on the Queen overthrowing her, but the Painter was still trapped. Her task had been changed, from bringing things back that had been lost to creating armies for the new Rulers of the lands…and the Painter didn't know what to do.

In a desperate attempt, the Painter did something she had not reasoned to do before. She painted her own warrior, her own companion to help her overthrow the new Rulers. However, things never go as planned. The things she painted, she has no control over their madness, their actions, and the Painter is quickly realizing she didn't create these things at all, but perhaps opened a portal from the unknown.

Extra Notes/Possible suggestions:
➳ This is more of a slow burn plot where the Painter will have to rely on the warrior she's created. I am looking to play the Painter working with the Warrior.
➳ As always, leaving this open, the idea is that while she is "painting" these realistic things and bringing them to life in some form, she may actually just be creating portals to other worlds or dimensions or some form of her imagination. Whatever it is, I'm leaving it up for discussion. Ultimately, I had the idea she was doing both creating and opening a world. The images possibly come to her head from some magical means and aren't exactly the same as how they were in her world. Or perhaps they were?
➳ Mind fuck plot for a reason. It's meant to be trippy and while making sense also leans closer to philosophy fantasy. I am really open to this being one of those "What the fuck just happened?" Stories.

Worlds blending on top of one another, dub-con, spectrophilia, corruption, coercion, dom/sub
Liana x Creature in the well

TL;DR: Liana finally gets her freedom after being an endentured servant for years. She makes a wish in a boarded up "Wishing Well" for a companion. Unfortunately, she gets more than she bargains for.
Setting; supernatural, 1800s

After her estranged parents had passed and living as a servant for many years, she is finally able to live her life in the farmhouse. Liana is the sole heir to a large farm in the middle of nowhere. The farmhouse is the only house left of her parents once fortune and all the servants are gone. This is a place she’s never seen before, somewhere new she’ll have to break in and fix. The house is on its last leg, crops have all died and it will take much effort for her to piece together a useable farm again.

Only after she’s started to clean the fields does she stumble upon it, a well that’s not like the water well. This well has been sealed off for centuries it looks like and there are words etched into the top of it as well as the stone but the only ones she can read are ‘wishing well’. Liana will take the boards off the top of it, taking a coin -one of her last- and flipping the coin inside the dark well to make a single wish she’s been harboring for so long; she wishes she wasn’t so alone. There are plenty of other wishes she could have made, ones she should have, but this is the wish she desires most.

The well will grant her wish, but not in ways she’s expected. A demon was trapped in that well after being betrayed by her ancestors. The demon no longer has a corporal form, no strength to hold one, and needs to regain his form, the only energy he needs is sexual energy from a willing servant and...Liana has undoubtedly agreed to such a thing with her wish.

He will be freed from the well to haunt her. It will start off with whispers, soft touches she doesn’t notice until one night she feels a hand in her underwear stroking her. The hand she feels, she can’t see and there is no way to get it off her. At first, she believes she’s just delirious, but the touches become more frequent and more often when she’s least expecting it. What’s worse is, the thing is getting her off and feeding off her pleasure. Over time he will be able to use more than just a hand and the more he touches her, fucks her, the more she’ll eventually give in, longing for it. It’s what he needs, her want, her pleasure, her sex. The demon will slowly regain his corporeal form, in the process she’ll begin to see a world on top of hers she’s never known before...save for the fairytales her parents told her at night to make sure she was a good girl. Not only that, this exchange had permanently left her bound to the demon as his servant.

Extra notes/Suggestions:
➳ I am fine with the demon having horns, markings, unnatural colors skin, etc.
➳ unnatural cocks are welcome, barred, knotted, ribbed, ridges.
➳ I first intended this to be more smutty in nature for the creature to get his physical form, and I’m definitely open to other interpretations on how YC appears, perhaps as a full body apparition, in dreams etc.
➳ Liana over time will be able to see the supernatural world that’s always been on top of hers.
➳ The demon can be an incubus, a dark lord, someone betrayed by enemies, someone who wants to wrong their rights or destroy their family for betraying them. I’m open to whatever.
➳ Other characters will develop, likely from YC's past stumbling onto her door bringing trouble when they hear he’s been awakened.

⫷ Survival Plots ⫸
Horror, gore, corruption, manipulation, little to no rules, survival, betrayal, coercion, etc.
Player x Player
TL;DR: People are randomly transported into a magical massive world controlled by Elites in a blackmarket. A game for the Elite's amusement. With little to no rules, players must make it through the game hoping to be the last one to survive.
Setting; Supernatural, High fantasy
A chamber composed of magic exists underground. An illegal place where trades can be made for banned weapons, torture can be performed on the streets, slaves can be bought, and...if one is wealthy enough, a seat to watch the death games. Entertainment.

Players are picked randomly, kidnapped from their homes, and live to play the games. The world they find themselves in looks real but is generated by magic. Puzzles can be found in some rooms, puzzles to help them escape and avoid death from a trap or find an item to help them survive. Some of the players will band together. Monsters, frightening terrain can be found, and...the game doesn't end until they're dead or the last one standing.

The wealthy have choices as well; they can watch, pay to bring a monster in to fight players, traps, they can gift players items and weapons...or if one wishes they themselves can enter to kill the player. For the wealthiest, there is one final option to buy a player outright as property, but the price goes up the longer the player survives.

Extra notes/Suggestions:
➳ I was looking to do a player x player rp for this. They can either start the same big group at the start or be forced together in other means.
➳ Players will all start with no weapons, food, water, and only the clothes on their backs. likely most players will start far apart.
➳ There will be a lot of adventuring and over hundreds of players to begin before the last person stands. The number is flexible, but likely over 600+ players to begin. The number will dwindle pretty quickly at the start when players are first fighting for resources.
➳ As mentioned, the wealthy can also buy their way into play opposing the players and try to kill them or purchase a player outright as a slave. This can be discussed.
➳ Elites can favor players and have a game of chess vs other Elites. (Meaning they can place bounties on certain players heads etc.)
➳ Our characters can clash or yours can take a fancy to mine and forcefully protect her. I'm happy to discuss.

➳ Romance is more of a subplot in this. I'm looking for more of a slow burn. Characters can still fuck for...need.
➳ Traps: There will be tons of traps for groups of players, solo, duos, or free for all’s. Think of like an actual terrible escape room where you are fighting for your life.

Ex: A room filled with poison players are trapped inside, monsters are still around the room, characters must find the way out or sub come to the monsters or poison.

Another one: Kill or be killed, a duo goes in but only one can come out alive. Do they kill their friend or let their friend kill them?
➳ Possible Time Play: I am a huge fan of mind fucks, but this is more survival so I’ll leave the plot here. I enjoy the idea of players stumbling onto traps or puzzles that don’t belong in their timeline.

Ex: Flashy bright colors like an actual game show (If you’ve watched the Nightmare before Xmas think of the Oogie Boogie game show scene, this was also shown in Kingdom hearts for video game fans.)

Another Ex: Timers would also be included in Time Play.

Another another ex: A haunted house, a more modern house that wouldn’t belong in a medieval setting.
➳ The game itself will be in its own right its own world made from magic. It will be massive and things will get worse the fewer players there are.
➳ There is a lot of fun possibilities here, there will also be the world outside of the game itself, the structure of that world and those dynamics that can be played with.

⫷ I Don't Know Where to Place Thesseeeeeee Plots! ⫸

**Reserved Plots**
Someone called dibs. It’s here for now before moving to Taken or back in the Plot loop!
Reverse Harem, breeding, slice of life, drama
Humaniod x Humaniods

TL;DR Females are a rarity in this world, an unmated female in particular the rarest. More men to women forcing a woman to typically have more than one spouse.
There are many kinds of creatures in the world of Feziak, and many different Humanoid species as well. They each have their own village, tribe, and clans, and some even have big cities. For the most part, the intelligent humanoid species keep to themselves, staying away from the others and refusing to intermingle their blood. Still, some of them oppress others, offering protection to the weaker docile species from monsters in the trade of supplies.

They may all look human to a degree, save for some having animal ears, claws, or strange markings, but it's noted none of the species that dwell in this world are in fact human.

Women are a rarity in this world, there are more men than women. They are the most valued, and often a woman has multiple husbands to protect and take care of them. Though the rarest of women is one that's been unmated or marked with a magical tattoo of binding that shows she is mated to a male. The women of Feziak vary in their appearances depending on their species and tribes, but all of them have a common trait; each one of them has a heat cycle instead of a period to ensure procreation. Offspring don't often survive in this harsh world, and it's even harder for a female to get pregnant let alone stay pregnant. A female that gets pregnant often is one that attracts the most attention.

Extra notes/Suggestions:
➳ The idea is MC is a female that's unmated and hasn't had her first heat cycle, she can be sheltered or not. I'm open to either.
➳ A monster can destroy her sheltered village forcing her to explore the world and bump into YC(s), but we can discuss. I'm also open with her trying to hide the fact she's female from others.
➳ This plot is left open to be a reverse harem. I am also chill with it not being one.

**Taken Plots**
Oh dang, someone got it first! Better luck next time!

**Shelved Plots**
Put these on the shelf. Might dust them off for the right person.
Setting: Pioneer era that transfers to a high fantasy world

Building a fort for protection. For fun. For love. To get away from the world. Most parents encourage the act, to give their children a way to feel safe from the outside.

No surprise ever crossed her mother's face when they would build the fort during the storm. The unknown was always so scary. Unknown of when her father might return from his trips, his departures to war. Weeks would pass, months, years before they would see him again. The fort was comfortable allowing her imagination to grow, to create a space where nothing could harm her. The fort would only grow in the house, taking up a section in the room they shared.

Mc got older but never got rid of the fort. Strangely the place she's loved so much has secrets of its own. Only when she's old enough does the fort shift removing exists and creating a tunnel. First, she thinks it's a delusion of her mind, but she'll follow one of those tunnels to a small blanket door. When she opens that door she'll fall through, tumble down into a different world she's never seen or read about. The place that was her sanctuary has become a conduit to another world.

Setting: modern
Hits on: high BDSM, manipulation, possibly blackmail, forced submission, teacher and student pairing (This RP is likely to be more smut than story-based. I'm okay with an even 50/50) Cat and mouse play

Fame and fortune have never been enough for her. There's a desire she can't fulfill, one she indulges in drawing or sculpting from time to time. Though the ultimate excuse for going back to college is to gain her masters because she can. A master's in psychology while working on her next art show. There's more, curiosity has gotten to her when she sees a class that's based solely on BDSM. It's just an introduction class, but she's interested enough to enroll. Reading the syllabus would give anyone chills, especially one who's always fantasied about the world; live demonstrations. She says she just wants to observe but really she wants to indulge.

Reading about it is boring. An invitation appears on her door in the neighborhood, a BDSM masquerade party. She'll go with a friend, with the promise she only wants to observe. Despite her best efforts to hide in the shadows, someone will find her. Entice her to play just for the night. She'll agree. After all, she doesn't want to observe but indulge and it's only one night with a stranger. When the parties done, her mask will fall off showing the professor exactly whose been his good little girl for the night. A woman in his class he's seen before. The fun only begins there.

Class will never be the same again after that. He'll call on her to be the volunteer for his demonstrations. Somehow he'll manipulate her into being his TA for his other classes. At first, she'll think it's innocent play, something she can indulge in without getting into trouble to scratch that urge. Until she realizes he's been slowly manipulating her to be his good little submissive the whole time, and she's not sure she wants to get out.
Dimension/Time Travel element. High Fantasy, Science Fantasy.
Huntress x Unknown
Setting: High fantasy world with time travel, dimension travel

Everyone knows the tale of the Huntress, at least in her world. When the person can't be captured and brought back to justice, it's her who's woken up to finish the job. Doesn't matter how far they go, if they time travel or shift to other worlds...the Huntress always finds them. Always. This was the reason she was born. This was the reason she was designed.

Never has she failed a mission. Never has there been an error. The huntress always gets her prey. That's how it's always been.

MC won't think twice when she's woken up. When she's told the target and where to find them. She'll be ready for the hunt, no matter where they go. What she won't be prepared for is this particular trip. A hacker has gotten into her Company's system and more importantly hers. System failures spike as she goes through the portal and where she ends up isn't exactly where she's supposed to be. She'll end up in a strange place only equipped with her gun and suit, harmed, and too far from her target. What's worse than being underprepared is the roar from a crowd as she realizes she's in a ring, a ring where warriors fight to the death with monsters and others all for glory.
Human villager x Werewolf

TL;DR: The church in the land has been puppeteering the young king on the throne to eradicate all nonhumans from the lands. On a cold night, MC is forced to search for her runaway younger brother. The Church burns her village, killing everyone, chasing her further into the woods. Her only salvation from almost dying of the cold is a pack of werewolves that find her.
It was normal that kids ran away from home. Normal parents argued with their children. What wasn't normal was the small village surrounded by woods. The village of East Brecia.

For the most part, the villagers kept to themselves staying away from the Captial and the dictatorship that had become their country. The new church had taken over, speaking into a young boy's ear and leading him to purge the country of anything that wasn't human. Even if they were friendly. People knew about them: werewolves, other creatures like nymphs, elves, but for the most part, the humans turned a blind eye, especially in East Brecia. The people of East Brecia wanted to remain neutral, not getting in the way of the Church or Capital as they barreled through the small village searching and exterminating anything not human. East Brecia had been saved from the madness of the lands, there had been no nonhumans around, to begin with. To begin with. The people didn't question authority or provide support, but they also did not help those in need that had come through the village seeking shelter.

The more the hunts bolstered, the louder the howls had gotten around the village. A pack of wild wolves, the people had thought, one that had claimed the forest to the south of them as territory. The larger more dense and foreboding forest. One that children often ran into to play, or to run away from the madness of their family. Some had even used it as a means of suicide, though that was more common amongst the wanders that passed through.

Mc had been living in a small tiny home next to her lover's house in East Brecia. A lover. One that was trying to get her to accept his marriage proposal. After all, the two had been talking about engagement for over a year, but MC was doing her best to avoid hoping the broomstick. She didn't like being tied down. She didn't like feeling controlled like a puppet. Least of all, she didn't enjoy the fact he was the best she could do. Heck, she was more masculine than him at times. No one had ever made her feel like a woman. Less so her current lover.

It was unheard of for a woman, even in the small village, to live alone. But the other option of living at home until marriage wasn't her jive either. She had passed that need when she had hit eighteen, and she was now at the age of twenty-five. This had been better, to live alone and go and come as she pleased. To not be watched constantly. Dictated to. It hadn't prevented her from keeping in contact with her parents or building a relationship with her younger brother. They were close, but MC knew when to draw a line. That was until her mother had shown up on her doorstep frantic searching for her younger brother.

The little rat (her younger brother) had run away during the night, shortly after a large fight with their parents. It didn't help the wolves were howling in the distance. The men of the village who knew her brother refused to search for him and… it was up to MC to travel into the dense south at night.

Not thinking, in the middle of the night woken up from her sleep, she had gathered a lantern and barely dressed before setting out. About thirty minutes into the walk, the cold had nipped at her heels. MC was stubborn, but dying of the cold searching for her brother wouldn't help anyone. She had decided to turn around to go back, but on the edge of the forest overlooking her village she could see the men of the Captial on horseback parading through and gathering people from their homes. They had wrangled everyone up, forcing them on their knees in a line overlooking the south forest. Soldiers had started to set fire to the homes, before the leader had started to question the villagers, including her parents, about a tribe of werewolves they were looking for nearby. Ignorant, the people voiced they had no idea where such a tribe was, but this was not enough for the commander.

"Kill them all." It had been such a nonchalant thing to say, and MC watched as the soldiers sliced each person's throat down a line. Just before they had reached her father, he had seen her in the distance and shook her head, but it hadn't been enough to stop her from gasping as they slit her parents' throats. A crunch of a branch, the bang of a lantern, and attention had been drawn to her. The commander has released the hounds, forcing MC to turn back to the forest to run.

Hounds on her heels, cold nipping at her flesh, discarding the only light source she had, she ran. Ran for her life. Somehow, twisting through the trees, dipping into a nearby river, and covering herself in mud had lost the hounds scent on her. There was still no safety insight. Walking for hours more, searching for her brother in the darkness, the cold overwhelmed her as the howls of the wolves encircled her. Closer. Closer and closer. Louder and louder. Just as the howls sounded as though they were right next to her, MC fell against a tree shivering and shaking from the cold. If the cold didn't kill her first, it was likely the wolves would.

However, the wolves she's encountered arent the wolves she thinks. Instead, she's encountered a group of werewolves, who see the poor woman dying from the chill of the night and being hunted. With their soft fur, one will warm her up, and they'll take her back to a village deep inside the forest she didn't know was there. What's more? All those missing children that have run away, all those people she thought had run into the forest to end their lives…are also in this village. A village composed of werewolves.

➳ Pretty self-explanatory. I'm looking to play MC x a werewolf. Either the werewolf that saves her or another. I'm up for discussion.
➳ Possibly furry/anthro friendly. If I'm asked nicely or if it's a strong preference from my partner I'm open to discussing YC being a furry/anthro werewolf.
➳ There is a lot of fun things that can be done with this. I do enjoy the potential worldbuilding aspect as always and there is a bit of mystique that can be played.
➳ Yes, my good friends, this does mean I'm open to knotted cocks.
➳ Also, I haven't decided on what MC will be. Sorry!

**Plots to be reworked**

Setting; High Fantasy, original world
Themes; psychological horror, adventure, fighting, amnesia, some gore
Pairing; MC Mik'tu who has amnesia, a wondering adventurer x YC Dark Lord

Waking up was the worst part. The headache. The flash of lights. Not remembering where you had been. Where you had come from. Not remembering who you had loved or lost. Or... who had loved and lost you. They couldn't remember anything. The darkness outside of the hearth had ensured the madness would corrupt their minds. Enough, just enough, to forget everything. Chained in armor, from head to toe, forgotten, abandoned. Somehow they had found it; the warmth of one of the hearths. Uy the Almighty found them, friend or foe, it didn't matter. Within the hearth, they could think, the madness nipping at their heels.

With the aid of some gold dust to keep the madness at bay, they can remember what happens from now on. Given the name Mik'tu by Uy the Almighty from the Hearth of Toq, they'll set out. Unsure of what they'll find, the journey will begin. Clashing with adventurers, monsters, traps, and their own insanity. Mik'tu will deal with the situation, head-on with no excuses. Whether or not they decide to remember who they were before their memory loss...is unknown.

Along the way, they'll remember, fractures of a past life, of a betrayal by one of their lover's court. He thinks she's dead, and she doesn't remember who he is or herself (Mik'tu). What's worse? The fact her face is chained behind a mask and the possibility they may clash on opposing sides as she seeks to eradicate the world of its darkness. Darkness the two of them might have prolonged together.

Notes/suggestions:
I can be more in-depth with these, this is just a brief description.

❁Hearths: "Safe points" for adventurers. By some magical means, the hearths keep the madness at bay for all who enter.

❁Madness/Amnesia: Madness is an overall system based on depression. It will cause amnesia to those outside of hearths or without magical aid to lessen its effects (Gold Dust). Madness can also affect/alter physical, mental, and emotional behavior and personality. It will take a long time, but characters can become mindless creatures. Once a character has amnesia, they will have to fight with their own insanity to regain their memories or choose to accept who they are now. Every race and character will have their own tolerance/faith to counter this. Some can be completely immune.

❁Insanity: a sub madness system. It's based on mentality/trauma. How characters interact with what they see, hear, do and don't do, etc. This is purely based on someone's willpower, determination, and adaptability. Some characters will go insane faster than others. Some might not be bothered at all.

❁Gold Dust: This is the drug magical powder that keeps madness at bay. It's based off, take a pill and dulling the effects but it's still there. It won't recover memories, and someone with amnesia has to have some sliver of sanity left to regain themselves. It will help clear the mind and allow one to see what might have always been in front of them, but they never noticed before.

❁Horrors: Mindless things that follow orders by Dark or Lesser lords.

❁Creatures: Humans mutated over time by madness, they are sentient but no longer human. NPCs within hearths will fall within this category.

❁Mik'tu: Uy the Almighty (a creature of a hearth) has renamed MC this. It means "One with madness". She's been outside without a hearth or gold dust for a year or more. Her appearance is altered but locked behind a mask. Her gloves might not always give her full movement of her fingers or hands. She's dealing with the situation head-on, with no excuses. She's a newly made adventurer wandering around the world trying to make sense of who she is now, and the world around her. Because, to her, everything is new.
Setting; Modern
Anna (MC) always dreamed of stepping into another world. A world full of magic. Full of the supernatural. Every girl dreams of it, a wet dream of the supernatural. It never occurred to her that her dreams would ever come true...maybe the saying be careful what you wish for is accurate for this tale.

As a joke, with her coven (A group of friends who try to make magic but to no success ever), they tried to summon doors from an ancient book they had translated. A book to another realm, but the text read something of an exchange program. Stupidly, they had set up the ritual, and decided Anna would be the one to go through, but no one thought a door would actually appear. Black. Mysterious. Alluring. Anna will walk through, despite her friend's protests, and there is something she won't exactly understand...

The book translation is right, it's an exchange of sorts. The little henchman at the other side will tell her as much, but not a normal exchange. Anna unknowingly has exchanged a year of her life to live in this realm, in a house fitted by supernatural men. She's to be their pet in a way, their house cat, their toy, or lover. Whatever they please. In exchange she'll be able to live freely in this other world with their protection for the year....there's also something odd. This place seems familiar, so do the men, like she's met them before.

Medieval Fantasy, more Romance driven. Can include fighting, war, and politics.
Reincarnated females x Knight or other
Setting: Medieval fantasy world

Glimpses of another life shown through dreams. Memories of someone unknown. The story plays, though not in perfect order. What is known is this; They were lovers once. A husband and a wife who devoted themselves to one another. Happy. Until she was killed right in front of him. It's a reoccurring nightmare. Holding hands, kissing, marriage, him hovering over her as she passes. What is even worse is..she can never see what he looks like. Just a blurred image with colors that allude to a person there and a voice she doesn't recognize.

(There are two versions of this.)

//Version 1//Reincarnated in a world most cruel. A horse maiden learning to sword fight on the side wanting to become one of the rare female knights in the realm. Life is normal to a king, a cruel king, as a servant but...what she could never expect was a group of traveling knights to come to the king's quarters. She bumps into one that seems oddly familiar and he looks at her in a way like they've met before, but she has no memory of him. He remembers her though, a woman he loved. A woman who died in his arms.

//Version 2//It's just a dream of another life, another time and person. She tries not to think about it as she builds a name for herself; the black knight. The black knight is known for their unique style of hand to hand. Armor that's been built with spikes. Given enough classes with other armor, her spikes can tear through another's. It's no surprise when a festival starts, a festival looking for the best knight in the land that she will attend. Her and her group of bandits. She's not just here for the fighting to prove she's one of the best, she's here to cause havoc in a place where so many royals have gathered. So many names of high standing, so many jewels, and gold to rid them of.
⫷ Types of characters I play as Mains ⫸
My main will always be submissive in the sheets. I make them short and stacked. I like busty ladies and mature ones who know in some form what they want in a partner and/or in life. Typically their age will be 20-35. I tend to lean to late 20s early 30s. While I can play my main as 16+ I'd prefer to reserve this for side characters only, especially anyone that will be involved with adult themes. I enjoy a character having some form of life experience already and know a general direction of what they want.

Personalities will and can range from brats, crazy, to the quiet types who are more observational. Some of them will be cuter than others. Some will downright not want company or like people. This all depends on my partner, the plot, and what sort of pairing dynamic we are looking for. Just know that my characters are the type that the majority will dish shit if given shit. While I can play the innocent dependent types that have no thoughts of their own, I prefer mature characters who are willing to fight back instead of sitting on the sidelines. Even. If. they. Are. Terrified. This doesn't mean they'll all start out as badasses. Some will. Some will over time become adapted to their situations. Some might reluctantly defend themselves in life or death situations.

I like them hardheaded. Stubborn. Some will be more prone to admit things easier than others. I'm all for bickering if strong personalities collide. I tend to make my main very strong personalities of various types! If that's what you like then yussss! If you have a specific main character you have designed for any idea, plot (mine, yours or one we design together) please let me know - I am more than happy to talk/design a character that fits your main.

Below will be my On/Offs. I broke down the way I look at the kinks (as I've been asked to clarify before). There is also a TL;DR for the Favorites if you want to "Browse" before going back into the detailed parts and seeing how I view the kink.
☾ Tall Partners 6'+:
I like little sub/Big Dom. I love men that tower over my characters physically, making them feel small and fragile (or girly). I typically play females around 5'2-5'5.
☾ Muscular Partners:
Strong preference of mine. Not for everyone, just love the defined muscular bodies, athletic muscle is good as well. It's my fantasy partner and something I immensely enjoy YC to have.
☾ Small age Gap:
I prefer playing the younger character over the older one. This doesn't mean the age gap needs to be massive, I'm alright with them being like 3 years apart. I'm also cool with them being the same age. For the right person I can play the older person to the younger.
☾ Golden/Tanned Skin:
This is just a preference of mine for skin color. Your character is 100% yours and this is not required. I'm okay with any skin color, chocolate, red, blue, yellow, etc. I feel this also depends on YC and their environment, which is why this is not required!
☾ Lighter hair:
Another not required kink. YC hair color can be whatever: pink, blue, brown, white, etc.
☾ Realistic/Flawed Characters:
I prefer all characters to have some sort of realism to them (even if we are RPing in a fantasy world). I don't want someone perfect. Craft someone with flaws, a shattered past, warped ego, etc. This doesn't mean your character needs to be dark in nature. Rather, they can have something small they do that pisses MC off or something they are embarrassed about (like a kink). I'm completely ok with whatever. This also includes physical imperfections like scars, maybe a character is blind in an eye, etc. Or perhaps they are terrified of something.
☾ Daddy Dom/Little:
Not required. This is a strong pairing where the dom takes more of a protective stance to their partner, likely in response to their partner being naturally childish. I don't do age regression. I don't do diapers. All my characters will be mature in mind and body. They just may tend to throw tantrums, be overly emotional etc. I'm also okay with this being more of a protective dynamic than the emotional over the top side. It depends on the person, the characters involved and the story.
☾ Rough/Messy Sex:
It's always fun when it's rough. Choking. Hair pulling. Biting. Squirting from MC is something I'm also open to. One character shows control over the other and they make a mess. I'm a fan, which is why I also enjoy aftercare.
☾ Aftercare:
I am an extreme fan of aftercare even if a sub is a brat and the Dom has to hold them still to care for them. Or if they reluctantly let the Dom cuddle them. I'm big into characters falling into love slowly and this tends to help with them trusting one another.
☾ Forced submission:
Receiving. I enjoy MC being forced to submit to the Dom. Reluctantly. I tend to play powerhouse/strong female types.
☾ Con:
I have been more open to consensual play. I tend to enjoy characters getting to know one another, possibly using each other's bodies for their need and then falling for one another.
☾ Noncon/Dubcon/Pseudo Fantasy:
Optional. I enjoy this for the domination aspect, a Dom showing who's in charge. Pseudo fantasy is basically when the sub enjoys the act and gets off, which is often where I go when noncon is involved.
☾ Forced orgasms:
Receiving. Huge fan of the sub hating their partner but their body loving their attention. It's exciting when a Dom recognizes this and asserts their presence over the other. Teasing ensues. It's a cute, albeit annoying (for the sub!), dynamic that makes me giggle.
☾ Romance:
Required. Yes, yes, please. I say yes again sir! I absolutely LOVE romance. All my stories will include this in some form, even if characters hate each other at the beginning, somewhere in between, etc. I love slow-burn romance (my favorite) where characters get to know each other and end up falling for one another. They might have nothing in common and just wind up together for whatever reason, but over time grow fond of each other. Let's just say I am a sucker for all things Romance. The cute. The crappy. The super-duper awesome awkwardness it brings.
☾ Fantasy:
High preference. I tend to lean more towards ancient culture/medieval fantasy based, it will take me some convincing to do outside this. This is a broad subject and I'm open to modern adaptations of Fantasy or, in extremely rare cases, sci-fi.
☾ Biting:
Receiving and giving.
☾ Hair pulling:
Receiving and in certain circumstances giving, though most likely for MC to be an ass to YC.
☾ Spanking:
Receiving and (kek) giving. Gotta grab that ass sometimes. Sometimes it's just for shits and giggles.
☾ Fighting/Gore:
High preference. Not all plots or stories need this, but I do truly enjoy the detailed descriptions of gore especially within fight scenes. I'm a big horror fan, and I understand this isn't for everyone. No worries, just let me know and I can gloss over the details. If you are into this? Well…we are going to be writing a lot of gruesome scenes together!
☾ Dominate Partners:
Required. Into it. Just saying.
☾ Large cocks:
10"- 16" Long and like 2" - 4" wide (going by hentai logic how it fits)
☾ Power Struggle:
Not required. Typically involves main characters struggling to be the dominant in their relationship between each other. Think of it as a fun game of trying to one up the other until MC reluctantly submits.
☾ Men in charge:
Doesn't require a physical position, rather could be in an area they are more knowledgeable than MC in. Perhaps they are more skilled fighters, or better at being persuasive to others etc. Open to interpretation.
☾ Risk of Pregnancy:
Optional. Honestly not needed, and I'm okay with MC being sterile.
☾ Branding/Claiming:
Optional but high preference. Showing ownership over MC. It can be as simple as an earring they have to wear, a necklace, some type of clothing, or even a tattoo. Whatever the case, I enjoy it when it shows ownership and that the sub is someone valued and loved.
☾ Creampies:
I like em, it's kay. Receiving.
☾ Double Pen, Triple Pen:
Receiving.
☾ Anal:
Receiving.
☾ Oral:
Receiving and giving.
☾ Vaginal:
Given but yeahhh, Receiving.
☾ Clothed sex:
Okay. I enjoy characters being so desperate for needing each other physically that they just end up not being able to get all their clothes off. Or, I enjoy some form of clothing. Maybe YC walks in on MC being naked etc. Or MC is dressed and YC isn't. There is just something satisfying about when two characters need each other that clothing doesn't matter.
☾ Excessive cum:
Optional. Basically when she gags on it, or it's overflowing somewhat from her holes I'm good for it.
☾ Fingering/masturbation to another character:
Receiving/Giving.
☾ Risk of getting caught:

Optional but preferred. Be this them stealing a kiss, MC being pressed against the wall in a heated conversation, some form of treachery or just like sex, I enjoy the idea of characters being somewhere exposed where someone might walk in on them or does and characters needing to act on it.
☾ Tall Partners 6'+:
☾ Muscular Partners:
☾ Small age Gap:
☾ Golden/Tanned Skin:
☾ Lighter hair:
☾ Realistic/Flawed Characters:
☾ Daddy Dom(Or Mommy Dom)/Baby Girl or Brat:
☾ Rough/Messy Sex:
☾ Aftercare:
☾ Forced submission:
☾ Con:
☾ Noncon/Dubcon/Pseudo Fantasy:
☾ Forced orgasms:
☾ Romance:
☾ Fantasy:
☾ Biting:
☾ Hair pulling:
☾ Spanking:
☾ Fighting/Gore:
☾ Dominate Partners:
☾ Large cocks:
10"- 16" Long and like 2" - 4" wide (going by hentai logic how it fits)
☾ Power Struggle:
☾ Men in charge:
☾ Risk of Pregnancy:
☾ Branding/Claiming:
☾ Creampies:
I like em, it's kay. Receiving.
☾ Double Pen, Triple Pen:
Receiving.
☾ Anal:
Receiving.
☾ Oral:
Receiving and giving.
☾ Vaginal:
Given but yeahhh, Receiving.
☾ Clothed sex:
☾ Excessive cum:
If you have questions about this, let me know.
☾ Fingering/masturbation to another character:
Receiving/Giving.
☾ Risk of getting caught:
☾ YC Being an ass to MC:
Optional but high preference. I know it's weird, but I enjoy opposing characters that terrify mine, to begin with. Or just are an ass. I am cool with not needing this and characters kinda liking each other from the start, but I also enjoy the setup where YC is just a dick and gets on MC nerves.
☾ Jealously:
Optional.
☾ Possessiveness:
Don't treat MCs like dirty things. Treat them like precious things. Something YC is proud to have and be with.
☾ Drama/Conflict:
More for story purposes. I feel like this is something I see a ton of people exclude. The tension. The drama. Characters fighting. A side character doing something that fucks up everyone's plans. Whatever it is, I seriously enjoy Drama/Conflict. I like the twists it brings and the way it changes the story. (Even if I'm internally screaming BUT WHY <insert character name here>?!)
☾ Love Triangles:
Optional, typically high preference for reverse harem. Something I enjoy but this isn't needed. I enjoy love triangles and Mc having to decide about who to choose. This has adapted for me...I like the idea of the conflict having multiple partners brings (be it a throuple or whatever, since I like reverse harems!).
☾ Latex/tight clothing:
Receiving.
☾ Being forced to dress sexy:
Receiving.
☾ Collars/chains:
Receiving.
☾ Gangbang:
Optional. Receiving. Not something super needed in my RPs, but it is something I enjoy from time to time.
☾ Knife play:
Optional. Also not needed but something I enjoy. More like YC slicing holes into MC's clothing or slicing articles of clothing off. Maybe a shallow cut here and there, but nothing deep.
☾ Blackmailing:
Optional. More for story purposes.
☾ Bad Men:
Optional. What can I say? I like the bad types. Be them completely monsters that MC can only get or them just doing stuff illegal etc. This is not needed. I also enjoy the bright knight, the pretentious or privileged man, etc.
☾ Pregnancy:
Optional. Not needed, but something I enjoy from time to time.
☾ Tattoos:
Optional. I like characters having tattoos. They are just sexy.
☾ Stubbornness:
Optional. There is something fun about one character being too stubborn to admit they need help.
☾ Persistence:
I enjoy it when characters know what they want and won't stop until they get it.
☾ Marriage:
Optional but high preference, even if it's more a mating bond etc. It's minor but I like the idea of the main characters marrying.
☾ Weird Sexual Positions:
Doesn't always need to be doggy or missionary.
☾ Free use:
Whenever your character is horny and wants MC, they take what they want.
☾ BDSM:
I enjoy this.
☾ Comic relief:
Optional but high preference. I enjoy dark fantasy and all that, but I also love comic relief. There might be that one character that does shit for giggles or maybe they are super outlandish. Let's put it this way, I once had a character that would scream every time someone ate grapes and he didn't get any. I lean more towards dark humor (or dry), but I think it's great. Don't feel like you need to be serious all the time with me. There will be awkward moments and funny moments. Lean into it!
☾ Spectrophilia:
I have a thing for ghost things having sex with MC, etc.
☾ Furry/Anthro partners
☾ Futa partners
☾ Breeding
☾ Macrophilia (pretty much me having to play a giantess or larger female to a smaller male, not into it)
☾ Belly bulging
☾ Extreme inflation
☾ Max gapping
☾ Playing catgirls (or girls with tails...not my thing)
If something isn't listed here on my On/Offs please ask me about it before assuming I'll be okay with it in the rp! Thanks!

⫷ Samples of my writing ⫸
He gave the definition of a necromancer, as if she cared. Vitkzy grunted, annoyed he was still talking and around. Had giving him a coin not been enough? Had slapping the fucker also not been enough? Well, she still had a few bombs around but blowing up her campsite wouldn't be the best of options. Plus the dismayed look Precious would give her with his one good eye would be enough to upset her for a while. No. She could just....
"Keep your bloody coin, too." She looked over her shoulder as he tossed it back. Effortlessly she caught it before bouncing it in her left hand. That was fine with her, the more shiny things the better! Tossing the coin back into the bags she started to put things away but left two neatly wrapped packages out.
"I'm sure a few people died! It's no fun if someone lives!" Vitkzy giggled as she started to unwrap one of the packages. Inside was some meat she had scavenged from a previous forest. It wasn't the easiest thing to find fresh meat. Most of the creatures were monsters anymore and ate the wildlife. Farms were always under attack for their livestock. What animals could be found in hearts or abundance were so thick in the forest or places crawling with monsters it wasn't an easy feat to do alone. There was enough in the package to last her a month, if she took care of it well and dried it. If he stayed? There would only be enough for about a week, maybe two. Two would be stretching it with a man his size he likely ate three times the amount of protein she did. Besides, Vitkzy already had one fussy companion, she didn't need another.
Lowly humming she unraveled the second package, this would only last a week at least two days for two people, but it was easier to find herbs and edible plants in abundance. Vegetables and herbs of various colors and shapes, smells were in the bag. As the water began to boil over, a twig snapping in the distance, she placed some of the herbs and vegetables in the pot along with some of the meat. With a stick, she stirred everything together as he drew his weapon. Lazily she looked up at him rolling her eyes as the hollow sound of the undead sounded nearby.
"Oh, Mister Puppy knight! I'm sure you can protect such a defenseless thing like me from such terrible creatures!" Vitkzy placed her hands under her chin fluttering her eyes as she sat in front of the fire. It seemed she was also unwilling to help him fight this battle. Rather, she was busy making food. Another snap of the twigs getting closer, her head jerked to look over her left shoulder as the sluggish movement came. A thing pulling itself against the ground, only the top of its torso still in tack, severed above the hips, what was left of their insides had dried and withered away long ago, only dust left a trail behind it. If this was any indication, there were more behind it in the distance.
"Welp! You got this right? That's right a noble knight knows exactly what he is doing!" Vitkzy was on her feet, she scooped up the bag with her food and some jewels. Just as two skeletons emerged, one dragging a long sword on the ground, another with an ax. "Okay byyyyeee!" With that, she jumped up a tree, scaling it above her tent, she went up the branches until she was barely visible above the flames. Enough he could likely tell she was still there. The branch was thick and sturdy and she placed her bags down before leaning against it and stretching out. Hands behind her back, with a smile on her face and staring up at the sky with his impending doom below, she chuckled before closing her eyes. Well, this was one way to get rid of someone trying to tag along.

Last edited:
Older post moved to first post to condense the thread. Updated 3/27/2024

Last edited:
Hi hi there!

Someone has claimed reincarnation version 1! I’ve added “Death Games”. Still currently searching.

Revamped some of my thread. Retired some Plots. Added new plot 'Painting Origins Unknown'.

Still looking for one more RP partner, possibly two.

Added a new plot that I should totally rename to “I’m in love with the big bad wolf” lmaoo

still looking.

Added some tl;dr lists for plot points. Super craving Howls around East Brecia, Death Games and Painting Origins Unknown!

Hmmm been a while. Revised my first both to include everything in it, moved plots around, added a new plot, and open for business. Hope to find something new and exciting!

Back
Top Bottom