Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Nebic's Girl (NSFW, Extreme)

DarkestSin

Meteorite
Hay guys I'm currently looking for someone interested in doing an RP along similar themes often found in Nebic's stories. For those unfamiliar with his work they often include more Extreme kinks such as Cuckolding, Bullying, Humiliation, Corruption, Domination, Feminization, Violence and Snuff to name a few.

I am looking to put together a plot and story not for the faint of heart. It will be dark and extreme to hit on desires and fantasies we can't do IRL. I'm only looking for partners looking to satisfy those darker desires with me.

As for me I'm a multi paragraph writer with a decent grasp of the English language. I'm definitely not perfect but I don't think I'll disappoint you. I have no problem playing multiple characters in an RP if my partner dose the same. Truth be told I'm looking for someone that is willing to play a strong dominating Bull and a weak pathetic Cuck. In exchange I'll play as many hot and horny sluts for you to corrupt as you want. Oh I honestly don't care what you identify as, as long as you're a good writer and you are willing to give me what I want. I should also say that I prefer Male characters but I don't mind playing against Shemale or Females either.

Plots:

So some basic plots that I have.

A (Bat) Family Falls

So the basics around this plot is that you play a character that slowly takes over the Batfamily as well as several of his sexy villains such as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. How we go about this can be worked out but some of the core themes I would like to include would be Corruption, Humiliation, Cuckolding, Betrayal, Snuff, Body Modification, ECT. Bonus points to anyone willing to turn all of the former Robin's into sissy femboi sluts that can't get enough of your cock. Like I said I'm open to discussing this plot with my partner to see where we go and what we exactly do with it.

My Hero Academia Academy Infiltration

you play a young brash exchange student from American who has no interest in actually becoming a hero. The only thing you are interested in is making all of these foreign Sluts obsessed with your fat cock. I would play the female students and teachers of the academy that you slowly work over and convert, turning them into mean cock hungry sluts that would rather get fucked than save people. Again main themes I would like to include are Corruption, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Snuff, Body Modification, Betrayal, Race Play.

Fame and Fortune

I can either play an actual celebrity or a made up one but the premise is the same. I want her to be seen as sweet and wholesome by everyone but she slowly gets eaten up by the Hollywood machine. Much to the dismay of her boyfriend Her agent thinks that she needs to break free of the good girl next door persona she has going on as it's limiting her possible roles she's getting. So he starts bringing her riskier roles and pushing her to wear shorter skimpier clothing. I'm basically looking for a series of escalations where this good girl goes bad, dressing like a slut in public, getting Plastic surgery and becoming a complete amoral bitch that will fuck over anyone who gets in her way to the top. Again general themes include Corruption, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Snuff, Body Modification, Betrayal, possible Race Play.

A Family That Plays Together

You are a bully that sets his sights on a religious family. You originally bully the son just to kill some time. After you seen his mother and twin sisters however things change and you became a man on a mission. To make them forsake god and worship you and your fat cock instead. Basic themes include Corruption, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Snuff, Body Modification, Betrayal, possible Race Play, Sacrilege.

Truth or Dare (new)

So the exact details of this can be discussed but essentially the plot is the unknown person bulling my son/boyfriend/brother/ ECT. Is invited to a wholesome family game night of Truth or Dare. Now whether this RP takes place on a single night or is stretched out all depends on my partner, the pacing and length of RP they desire. Regardless of the details the basic plot remains the same, the bully will use the game to worm his way in and charm the female members of the family, eventually even turning them against the men.

Please remember that in this thread I'm looking for more extreme kinks that are not for the faint of heart. Humiliation, corruption, violence, snuff, raceplay, and so many other things could work wonderfully in this RP. So if your interested don't hold back and tell me exactly how you would like things to play out, it will definitely increase our chances of playing together.

Christmas Vacation (new)

You know the stories of the sweet innocent girl that goes away to college and come back home a completely different person? Well they're true and that is exactly what this story is about. MC is coming home for her first Christmas sense being away at college and guess what? Her new boyfriend is coming with her! Needless to say her family will be shocked when she walks in wearing a Confederate Flag crop top that struggles to hold her generous mocha color cleavage. A Queen of Heart tattoo almost visible through the thin white fabric, her Trump tramp stamp on full display.

That's right folks we're switching it up a little bit. I want to play something out where the boyfriend takes over this liberal black family. Of course elements of extreme raceplay, white supremacy, humiliation, corruption, violence, snuff, modern politics, and other darker themes would be adored. If you're interested in this then please tell me in detail what you would like to see happen to Monique and her family!

Welcome to the family

So set in a time line where all of Lincoln Loud's sisters are older than him our story takes place.

Despite having 11 children Rita Loud never stopped worrying about her health and fitness the the end result being a full figure MILF that still turns heads as she walks down the street.

Lori who is in college now has inherited her mother's voluptuous figure and striking beauty, causing her to be the center of attention. All while still working on her golf game.

Leni yet another younger clone of her mother may not be very smart but she understands fashion like no other. She is currently interning with some big fashion designer in NYC but that doesn't stop her from returning home to see her family whenever she can.

Luna may not be blonde but she has still developed those head turning curves that all Loud women seem to possess. That combined with her punk like style and smoky voice has helped launch her into superstardom with her music career. Now her name alone is enough to sell out massive venues, but despite all this success she's still as close to her family as she ever was. She often returns home between tours to unwind, relax and work on her next album.

Luan is still funny but has dropped most of her props to focus on her standup. She has found lots of success recently doing funny skits and putting them up on social media. Of course it isn't lost on her that usually 1/3 of the comments are people complimenting her curvaceous and sexy body.

Lynn is just as competitive as ever even if her mother's inherited curves get in the way from time to time.

With black hair, pale white skin, and soft luscious curves, Lucy is the quintessential big titty goth girlfriend men often fantasize about. She has taken to wearing Gothic style dresses with plunging necklines that show a deep canyon of soft snow white cleavage. She has a popular channel on YouTube where she watches and reviews horror movies.

Lana is just as handy as ever, often being the one to fix things around the house. She might still wear overalls and be coved in grease stains from restoring that classic car of her's out in the garage, but their is no hiding the fact that she had indeed inherited the overtly feminine body that all Loud women were seemingly blessed with.

Lola is as vain and materialistic as ever. This prom queen dresses in only the finest clothes that compliment and show off her voluptuous body. When she's not winning beauty pageants, you can find her on the Just Chatting section of twitch where you will see no shortage of men willing to simp for this brat and pay for her luxurious a lifestyle.

Lisa is a science obsessed nerd with an endearing personality. She often spends most of her time creating reality breaking machines or running different types of experiments. Don't let that lab coat or those glasses fool you however she's every bit as striking as any of the other Loud women.

Lilly is a sweet girl and the youngest of the daughters. She is often the one stuck looking after Lincoln because is the closest one to him in age. She doesn't mind this however because she loves her little brother. Like all Loud women seemingly do, she has developed into quite the knockout. People turning their hands to catch a glimpse of her as she walks by.

In this alternate timeline the Loud's wanted to spread their good fortune around so they decided to adopt someone from the inner city that is similar to Lincoln's age (please note that all character ages will be compliant with the site rules) and he couldn't be happier knowing he was getting a new brother. Everything seemed great at first until he noticed some of his sisters sneaking into his brother's room late at night and not leaving for hours at a time. To make matters worse he's beginning to notice changes in how they dress, talk and act. Now they treat him with disdain while treating the new guy almost like a king. It's not just his sister's either but his mother as well.

Now I'm not looking for anyone that knows the deep lore on the Loud House, I barley know the characters myself besides what the brief skim on Wikipedia told me. The only reason I chose this setting is because it's the perfect setup to turn them all into amoral, race traitor, genocidal, sluts, dedicated to pleasing their black master and furthering his BNWO agenda.

So for this I guess it's needless to say but I'm looking for extreme raceplay, BNWO elements, corruption, humiliation, violence, snuff, and all kinds of other darkthings that drive a girl crazy.

Blacked Justice (new)

World Leaders and journalists sat looking at the empty stage in relative silence, still reeling from the information they had just received. The Justice League had called a press conference at the UN to inform the world of something major. Some thought they might announce another galactic threat from some far off planet, or that a super plague had been unleashed and that the world's population was about be be ravaged until a cure could be found. Everyone had their own theory but none of them were right as no one expected this.

Superman had come on stage and informed the world that over half the league would be retiring starting today, including him and Batman. He kept the reason as to why they were retiring vague and refused to go into more detail. He quickly excused himself and walked off the stage, his steps strangely stiff.

The stunned crowd erupted into protest and questions as confusion spread. The only thing that stopped it was the tall statuesque Amazon and her commanding presence as she stepped onto the stage.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming to this press conference, I know their is some confusion as to what is going on but I assure you everything is ok. Yes Batman, Superman, and most of the other male members of the League are taking a step back from the heroics, but I assure you the Justice League will continue to function as normal. We've already called upon some of the other heroes to join the League and ensure the safety of everyone.

Over the next few months you will notice some other changes but I assure you that everything is fine. For too long we have sat back and let racism and hate influence our lives and the lives of others. Going forward we at the Justice League will be using our social influence and other resources to combat the bigotry and hate we see manifesting in our country and other places around the world.

Now will you all please help me introduce the newest iteration of the Justice League."

Wonder Woman gestured as one by one the members began to appear on stage. Zatanna, Power Girl, Supergirl, Raven, Starfire, Mera, Batgirl, Black Canary, Vixen, Rocket, John Stewart, Steel, Black Lightning, Static Shock, Kid Flash who was now dressed as The Flash, Icon, Cyborg, Mister Terrific, Batwing, and Aqualad now carrying Aquaman's Trident. They stood on either side of Wonder Woman.

"As you can see the League has expanded to make up for the loss of the others and we're not done growing yet. New heroes join our ranks everyday. You have nothing to fear as this new Justice League is here to lead the world to a new age. One where the marginalized have power and a voice, and the corrupt elite that had oppressed them for so long will finally topple. We are Justice League Blacked."

So I'm not gonna lie I did steal this from a friend of mine but it just sounded like so much fun. So just like everything else I'm looking to indulge my my more extreme kinks so please keep that in mind before you reach out. So I'm down to not only play the female characters above but just about any other sexy lady DC has to offer. In exchange I'm looking for a partner that is willing to play the wonderful Bull that is going to go through and corrupt and black each of these lovely ladies but also any Cuck whitebois weight want to add.

I'm definitely willing to go into more detail with this and find a plot that works with my partner so if you're interested don't hesitate to reach out. Key kinks include: Corruption, Humiliation, Domination, Snuff, Violence, Body Modification, Interracial, and Extreme Raceplay.

Rock the Dragon (new)

So I was playing a plot like this before but my partner abandoned it sadly, but their loss might be your gain? So of course we can discuss and plot to make our role play a little bit more unique but the general premise is this. I'm looking for someone to come in and utterly corrupt the numerous beautiful women of the Dragonball universe such as Android 18, Bulma, Chi-Chi, Video, and so many more. As well as their Uber powerful husband's such as Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, ECT.

Of course like my other plots my extreme kinks are an absolute must in a scenario like this, so again keep that in mind before reaching out. Key kinks include: Corruption, Humiliation, Domination, Snuff, Violence, Body Modification, Interracial, and Extreme Raceplay.
---------------------------
I know they're not very detailed but that's kind of the point because I'm looking to expand on the plots with my partner and see if we can come up with something that we both enjoy. If you seen something you liked or want to know more please don't hesitate to reach out and ask I promise I won't bite, well unless you want me too that is.

Oh and I am totally willing to hear plots from you as well so if you have anything You would be interested in sharing please don't hesitate.

Any plot that currently has a line through it means it is unavailable, either because I'm currently playing it with someone else or because it's been played out and I need a break.

Last thing! I don't have a lot of time to RP so I have to be very selective with my partners. Please don't hold it personally if I declined to RP with you. I just have to do what is best for me and look for the person I think I click best with.

Last edited:
So I have two new ideas for you guys to check out, please lete know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom