Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB ✿~ A Violet Garden ~✿ (NSFW)

~Come and peruse what I have for you~

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to click on my request thread! I hope something catches your eye so we can enjoy writing together!

I'd prefer it if you could call me Violet or Greytail, I do not mind which. As a little bit of an about me I've been RolePlaying for a number of years now, mostly on the smutty side admittedly and I am really looking to pick up writing on here again with you all, so I hope that something catches your interest in this thread of mine.

I do have a very heavy preference for same sex pairings and for the purpose of this thread that will mean FxF - FxFuta - FutaxFuta. In addition to this, I very much prefer anime/drawn style references for characters instead of real life photos. All characters will be 18+. I love Anthros/Kemonomimi types/Humans/Humanoids/Monster Girls. I am not comfortable with writing in a thread so all RolePlays will be via PM only.

I am typically a paragraph type of writer and while it will always be paragraphs it can of course vary depending on what there is to write about in the moment. Sometimes I can and will write three - five, whereas sometimes only two or so is needed to get over what needs to be said.

I try to respond as often as I can though that may come to two or three times a week once we get into the roleplay.. However do bare in mind that timezones are a thing and I am in UK timezone.

I do have a F-List Kink List that you can view. Please only use this as a guideline and I am always happy to discuss kinks that may or may not be on there.
As a point on kinks, one of my all time favourites is romance. Sure, writing out meaningless sex can be fun to, but romance is just that much better.

A note on Fandoms as well. I may not have every pairing listed, or even some I have not thought about. If you have one you'd like, feel free to suggest it! I will also accept genderbent character art if you can find it, for example a Female Deku.

Pairings or plots will be forever changing. If I don't have something listed that you like, perhaps i'll have it on another pass/edit!

* = Current Craving!
Bold = Who i'd prefer to write as.

~ Fandoms ~

We all know that this is! This is where I will put games/anime/etc that I love and would love to play in with you.
As a note, we can either play in the canon universe or an AU where some events did not happen. i.e Byleth instead is another student instead of professor. Nor is she a hero.
Some of these may contain a lot of the main character/protonist and it's purely just my own preferences with the characters.

There'll be a lot of main character here.
Byleth x Edelgard
A classic pairing. Exclusively FxF. With a lovely image representation too!
Byleth x Shamir
Corrin x Azura
Corrin x Camilla
Corrin x Rinkah
Robin x Lucina
Robin x Panne

Any Deku/Izuku will be played as a female version.

F-Deku x Midnight
F-Deku x Tsuyu
F-Deku x Momo

Momo x Jiro
Tsuyu x Ochaco

Breaking the rules with a Female Rimuru? It just works. Somehow.

F-Rimuru x Shuna
F-Rimuru x Shion

Souka x F-Souei (I can't find a genderbent image for Souei.. i'm sure you can imagine it!)
Suphia x Shion

F-Joker x Makoto Niijima
F-Joker x Sae Niijima
F-Joker x Tae Takemi
F-Joker x Alice Hiiragi (Strikers)
Naoto Shirogane x Niijima Sister(s)
F-Joker x Female-like Persona/Shadow
OC (Persona) x Female-like Persona/Shadow
Nahobino (SMT) x Female-like Demon
OC (SMT) x Female-like Demon
F-Joker x Sumire

Inquisitor x Cassandra
Inquisitor x Josephine
Inquisitor x Leliana
Hawke x Merrill
Hawke x Isabela

Yayoi Kunizuka x Shion Karanomori
Akane Tsunemori x Yayoi Kunizuka
Akane Tsunemori x Risa Aoyanagi
OC Enforcer x OC Inspector
OC Enforcer x OC Enforcer
OC Inspector x OC Inspector

A manga and anime from a few years ago but it's cute as hell!

Yuu Koito x Touko Nanami
Touko Nanami x Sayaka Saeki
Riko Hakozaki x Miyako Kodama

~ Free Form/Other Ideas ~

Here I will place ideas that do not belong in the above section and are more for a bit of planning with custom characters.
Sometimes, I may just put images that I find lovely and would adore to do something revolving around it.

Monster Girls
We all know them. We all love them.. probably. As above I will be putting images of monster girls that I love.
I'll happily play as or against these girls and you can suggest some more if you like! I do highly prefer futanari partners for these though male/female partners can be discussed as well!

Centaur - Cursed Sword - Demon - Gargoyle - Hellhound - Harpy* - Lamia - Manticore - Minotaur - Shoggoth - Slime - Slime#2 - Succubus
* Yes, I used Frey from Tensei Slime. It's a nice harpy image though!

*It Turns Out We Are Sisters?! (FxF Only.)*

As the title of this implies, this is for an incest based story and the basis of it is that our characters are dating/in a relationship together and unbeknownst to them initially, they are in actuality siblings. There can be a few reasons for this but the one in my head currently is that our characters, in their past were in an orphanage for a little while before they were adopted, sadly by two different families instead of being able to be part of the same family to take them in. Despite their best efforts, contact between the families dwindled to the point where the sisters could no longer contact each other and even trying to find them online years later was foiled by their last names changing sometime after. Years later, all grown up and beautiful, the two happen to meet up in a nightclub or a bar* (can be changed, it's just how this idea came into my head.) and begin dating, heading into a serious relationship.. until they find out they are related all this time.

Of course, we can go with a different reason than being in an orphanage, perhaps they have a different father and are more half-siblings etc.

Anthro References (NSFW images ahead.)
In here, I am going to put Anthro references that I enjoy. As with the Monster Girl section, i'll happily play as or against these characters and more will be added as time goes on.
Any futanari/NB characters will be marked with an asterisk (*). Some references may be rather.. stacked or endowed, this can be altered. I didn't make the artwork after all.
Characters will be given names during the planning process.

Athletic Doe - Gym Feline - Reindeer * - Hoodie Reindeer - Mature Canine - Mature Doe/Deer Type - Fluff Lizard (not too sure on what species this is!) - Seductive Canine * - Spreadin' Kobold! - Dragoness Showing Off * - Laquine! * - Fluffy Feline - Glow Snake

If you made it to the end of this thread to see this message, then thank you very much for reading it all!
If there is nothing here you like right now, perhaps I will have it in the coming days![/SPOILER]

Last edited:
✿~ Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Removed Byleth x Edelgard as a current craving.
Added Momo x Jiro as current craving.

Added a note on reply times.
Added another pairing in the Tensei Slime section.

Added a Fate and Monster Girls section under 'Free Form/Other Ideas'

Last edited:
✿~ Cursing at annoying Internet Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Removed Momo x Jiro from craving.
Added a super craving to play against some Monster Girls!

✿~ Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Added a World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV section under "Free Form/Other Ideas"
Added F-Joker x Alice Hiiragi and Naoto Shirogane x Niijima Sister(s) to Persona pairings.

Crossed out Byleth x Edelgard pairing for the moment.

✿~ Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Removed the super craving for Monster Girls.

Added Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Psycho Pass Pairings.
Added Psycho Pass as the current craving.

✿~ Bump ~✿

Changlog:
Added/combined Persona and SMT (Shin Megami Tensei) together.
Added two new Persona pairing.
Added two SMT based pairings.
Added a Fallout Series dropdown with two current pairings.

Still craving Psyco Pass based stuff.

✿~ Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Exclusively looking for FxF. I will not be accepting anymore FxFuta scenes for now. Thread flair has been changed to accomodate this change.
Crossed out Monster Girls scenes for the moment.
Removed Fate Series pairings.
Byleth x Edelgard pairing no longer crossed out.

✿~ Took a small hiatus bump ~✿

Had to take some time off from the site to deal with IRL things and wait for things to settle.

Changelog:
Reopened Monster Girls.
Added Cyberpunk 2077 setting and set as current craving.
Flair changed back to FxF or NB.

✿~ Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Finally added an Anthro section of images that I'd love to play as/against.
Crossed out Monster Girls again.

✿~ Bump ~✿

Changelog:
Removed Cyberpunk 2077.
Added an Incest Based Story in the 'Free Form/Other Ideas' section. Set as a craving as well.

Back
Top Bottom