Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest/Looking for Players: Latex Survivors in the leather-clad Post-Apocalypse [NSFW - System: Mutant Year Zero et al]

EquinoxRoad

S.I.G.
Hi,

This is an interest check for players who might be interested in some (very) kinky exploration, base, character and then world building in a slightly abnormal post apocalypse:

Everything ends, stories, ammo clips, people, lives, worlds. When the world ends, it ends not with a bang, but with a roar like fire crackers. We struggle to tell, we few humans who survived outside of the Titans that walk the Earth, but we think that the end took a hundred years, from the first bomb launched at the start of the resource wars, to horrific plague known as the red fever, that for reasons no one is clear on, caused wild imbalances in the sexes - but different imbalances only mild apart, and somehow, seemed to burn that into their DNA. By this point the great Titans - Mimir, the All Seeing Eye that is Earths Second Moon, the Enclave, who dug so far beneath the earth no nuke could reach them, and whatever built the robots, sank beneath the oceans - they had hardened bastions, they had the best and the brightest… and yet they continued to fight. As nations on the surface struggled to survive, deploying early thorough to late 21st century weapons, the Titan powers erupted with plasma canon armed robots. There, at the brink, the nations of the world and the Titan powers paused… for another exchange might ruin them all.

It only takes two fools to turn keys.

Enclaves were not deep enough, Mimir carries the vast crater in its side to this day, and the robots were not even self aware when their humans… left.

A vast, terrible silence settled across the globe, as another truth became real. Once the End comes, so comes the Rot.

No one knows how long the world rotted for, but human dating puts the start of civilisation… today.

This is false, for minor enclaves and bands of humans had been coming together across the world for decades. But across every Zone - those cities or areas were people, resources and some chance of survival came together, not to be confused with Rot Zones - which may carry great wealth, but where the Rot can break the finest tools, or with the Badlands, which are perhaps no worse than a Zone, but have no resources to survive, and absolutely not to be mistaken for Eden’s - those few places where microclimates kept the rot away.

But five years ago, a rain of fire swept across the world, and humans began to encounter strange new mutants that were different from their night horrors. A few even met a battered, rusted robot that tried to hide a society where machines kept humans as slaves.

But if everything Rots, trust, goodwill and freedom were the first thing to go - among human bands, the need to reproduce was frustrated by the constant imbalance - and so slave taking became normal, as did breaking - killing was considered an absolute last resort.

Mutants - whomever they were - seemed blessed with warped powers and forms, seemed infertile even with normal humans, except for a rare few.

And not everyone is evil - mutants in particular attempted to seduce mates with promises of plenty and protection rather than enslavement, and if a darkness makes everything rot, a light has to shine for that to happen.

The group will be 3-4 players and will be the survivors of a Scientific Research project designed to combat the Rot known as the Pride. Originally founded with good intentions, it became more and more corrupt as the world went to hell, until the female scientists awoke one morning to find the faceless visors of security hauling them into cells besides the test subjects… of course, no one had bothered to get _ugly_ subjects. No, the all-female prison population were very smart and very attractive, and betraying their fellow scientists just to warm their beds - when they had more women than needed - was the worst thing they could do. The scientists taught what they could to their fellow prisoners, keeping alive a flame of reason that the deliberately ill-educated guards failed to spot. It was not perhaps the greatest store of technology… but then, the very concept of turning latex rubber into an anti-rot material was insane. Until it worked. When the first test subject was exposed to external levels and showed no contamination, the male scientists rejoiced…

… and you acted. Or rather, your parents did. For all of you are untouched by Z99, and so a balanced population had been maintained… until the female guards, who had been shown the horrific treatment of the prisoners joined forces with the prisoners themselves, and shot or stabbed every man… which might have been a mistake, but your self appointed leader - a charismatic latex lioness who could doubtless conduct a brilliant war, but thought less about long term breeding - had decided to strike before she was struck.

There was enough latex in stock to overdress all of the women, with a small spare, and formal research attire had joined the couture or animal-form latex favoured by the slaves and the heavy industrial look mated to gas masks that the guards favoured. It took work, but you set up a contamination / decontamination facility at the entrance to your bunker… for all of you knew supplies were running low, you couldn’t feed yourselves any longer and you’d forgotten so much… it was time to go and see what was outside, and also, to get some payback… and maybe some men in chains…

Mutant Year Zero is a game that focuses on building up a settlement (yours has an unconventional start, and people familiar with it will notice I have altered the timeline), your knowledge (because really, you know nothing), your character (as surviving humans from the old world, or as animorphs you will differ from most - MY0 fans, don’t think precisely anything in the main book), your gear (bullets are currency in the zone, how much is your second skin worth?), and your culture / empire / settlement - slavers, raiders, traders - it is not for me to say. The game uses a randomised map which I as ST have some say in, and the by-in premise is loyalty to your leader. Even if no one plays one of ‘betas’ of gang heads, you’re all possessed of skills above the norm.

This differs from a MY0 game in the following obvious ways:

Killing people is bad, but slavery, that’s good.
All settlements have a flaw, and a bonus as well as a gender imbalance. These are determined randomly.
People are kinky as fuck, why, I don’t know - why all those lit oil drums in mad max?
Arousal is a stat, a very important one - the higher, the more suggestible you are. But also the tougher you are.
Determination is your loyalty to your way of life, once lost, it can _only_ be regained over long periods of time.
Many wild animals will just kill you still, but the Wyld Wood and it’s inhabitants are a different matter - tread lightly.
Your group has, to start with, a bit of an easy mode in regards to rot, but hard mode on arousal - there’s nothing stopping you wearing demon hot pants and a ripped t-shirt over your researcher catsuit… but it just makes you look hotter, really, doesn’t it.
-Kinks that will be in play automatically: Latex, Floraphilia, Dub-Con, Kidnapping/Resistance/Mind-Control - all others are up to the group, but as an ST I draw lines a vore, anything particularly gruesome etc.
-For MY0 fans wondering what the lack of deadliness does - left to themselves, The Pride laze around and worship the Alpha, or something. Every in-game week job assignments need to be given out, to run buildings etc. This is all auto handled by a nifty spreadsheet, so no one need fear the maths just go back to demanding the merits of pony girls (to allow to for the pony mail express to be setup across the zone - and yes, women with oversized breasts and long legs willing to parkour the radioactive wasteland in armbinders are indeed hardcore as it gets) vs establishing a slave trading post and making money the hard way. The buildings this differ from norm. The ‘failure’ mechanic goes -> beaten down (arousal increased) -> chained up and dragged to evil enemy base (arousal increase) - if no one escaped, then you people keep on just producing the basics, quickly setting you behind other settlements - everyone starts level -> Used for Work Slavery / Sex Slavery / Conversion - potential loss of stats, gain of malignant desires or worst of all, loss of Determination, plus loss of time. You can attempt to escape, but different methods take time and work better or worse depending on security, then you have to get back home.
- But all we get is latex? Not quite. You get a high tech bunker you can’t fix that will keep your population alive, you also get some good stun weapons, and former guards get good armour and shotguns (which are Artifact, roll on a D1000 to discover this, items) plus, you get a pair of broken but repairable landrovers - scientists get higher tech skills than anyone else, slaves who are social type get seductress abilities, animorphs get power sets and guards get to be tough, plus, even slaves count as old world trained humans. You know what a TV is!

Final note: While scientists may call the Rot ‘informational level quantum decay’ the truth is this world is _rotten_ - except your latex, it doesn’t rot. This will not be presented scientifically, ‘Rot Witches’ are a known thing - when one’s attack splashes off you like water… well, don’t be surprised if Powers take an interest and common folk worship the Sisterhood of Latex.

Game Speed: Fast (by board standards) - I’d like to get the main timeline moving at a ‘sesssion’ a week, with side scenes running on parallel.
Venue: I am happy with wherever people are.
Plot vs Sex: Robots that use women to produce electrical power. Raiders who use Prisoners as their standards… just take the cap off Mad Max II+ (but with the dialogue standards of I) or ignore the hints, etc.
Players wanted: 3-4 - But I am going to vet, people with a chat, so we get compatible people who are okay with a long haul game.
**Start Delay: I have important medical results and simple final treatment due on the 10th of Nov 21, so while I’m happy to work through setup - no go until them.

Oh, who am I? A GM of close on 30 years experience who runs pro games and is interested in the concept, but thinks it works better outside of 1on1. Ideally, I’d use another system, but working Thirsty Sword Lesbians into it would take doing.

How to contact me: Post below or PM.

FAQ:
(You said pro GM, are you charging? No, as Per Rule 11 of the Site Rules. Pro GM is a dumb term anyway. You could replace it with ‘I’ll enough they’re not working.)
(Why all girls in latex? Well. It’s a kink I like. Plus, the conceit of the Lioness lets me potentially test a character I’m interested in.)
(Could we do this one on one but different? Yes! I have run this twice before. Once as a twist on Tarzan, once as Anthro Pets meet Las Vegas… and take over. But still as a tribe. Ask the player how hard they laughed when the cute Rat P.I. was snuck up upon and discovered in some very fancy post apocalypse underwear… and under pressure, revealed her name ‘Tails’ was short for her Tribe name ‘Chases Tails’.)

Back
Top Bottom