Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Goth IHOP's Menu [SUB FEMBOY RPER]

Goth IHOP

Planetoid
Welcome to Goth IHOP, the newest branch in our lineup of restaurants, including Femboy Hooters, MILF Denny's, Tomboy Outback Steakhouse, and my personal favourite, Futa Arby's!

[This is basically a copy-paste of my NB Request Thread since both NB and male variants are available!]

Hey, there! I'm Goth IHOP, but feel free to call me whatever you feel is necessary. I've only been here for about a week, but I feel like ramping up my RP game by making a bigger, better request thread! Does this mean I'm finally gonna make an F-List? Of course not! I'll make a kink list anyway on this post, just to spoil you~.

About Me
I'm a sub femboy RPer who, primarily so, likes to RP fantasy sorts of RPs. I might allow a more realistic style of RP if I like you or the idea enough, but that doesn't mean you should go into it expecting me to settle for like, some college style RP. Just not my style! I've been RPing for around eight years now, but I've only been doing NSFW for the past couple. I RP in a 2-4 para style, so not quite novella, but I encourage my partners to write as much as they'd like, without going into the one-liner range. So, if you're looking for a fun, casual partner you can be friends with in and outside of RP, please, get in touch!

My Kinks
Oh, boy, it's time for the fun part! If something isn't here and you're interested in RPing it, please, DM and ask! The worst I can do is say no!

Abolutely ADORE | * - Fave, more *'s means I like it more!Indifferent - ask before including!Hell no.
Monsters*
Non-con
Dub-con
Aftercare
Strong characters*
Size differences*
Excessive cum********************
Large insertions**
Literally anything to do with cum************
Humiliation
Gangbang*
Furries (wouldn't play one myself)
Cock and ball worship*
Spanking
Bondage (to an extent)
Hyper
Corruption
Feral stuff
Watersports
Everything else!
Scat
Vomit
Diapers
Blood
Orgasm denial
Choking
Canon characters

Anyways, thanks for reading, if you wanna know anything else, please don't hesitate to toss yourself into my DMs! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom