Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Femboy/other for Scifi!

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hello, hello! This particular thread is in the nb forum and thus in the context of a femboy, but gender is partially flexible!

Are you excited for the upcoming Dune movie? Have you found yourself reading the book and gripped tightly by the intrigue of space, of a future so advanced it has regressed? Do you find yourself a fan of Scifi both fantastic and hard? When you write with someone, do you find yourself as excited to deliver cooperative exposition and festure support characters as you are to bend them over the table? Can you manage a relationahip that at once tugs at your heart strings, sdnds shivers down your spine, and enflames your loins? Can you play a sexual dynamic that includes respect for both bottom and top?

Cool. Let me whisper a beautiful Sci-fi world into your ears. Then whisper back to me the terrific results of this tantalizing inspiration.

I plan to use either Zendaya, Jada Facer, or Taylor Momsen. I am as thrilled by interesting sex as I am by a powerful story. I want someone who wants to be a copilot, and not a passenger.

Please dm me with interest, and I will regale you with the tale of the Jewel of Sycorax!

Back
Top Bottom