Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Streets of Lust! A tale of masked crime fighting...

I have an idea, heavily influenced by comics like Batman, The Boys and a ton of things in between. If those things do not interest you, then you should probably leave now but if they do; please continue to read. This would be a long-term roleplay with a slow burn, developing plot. I want to approach it with me writing as a GM and events unfolding naturally. We can discuss kinks upon you messaging me, but I would like to get into the specifics of this roleplay.

There is a city so overran with crime and corruption, that is considered lost and hopeless, but it still thrives. Fearing the consequences if law and order does not return, a secret society of powerful women come together to form a plan to save the city. Keeping their identities hidden from the rest of the city, this group develops a plan to pool their resources together and develop a team of masked crime fighters.

Hand selecting the team, this group is released upon the streets and begins to have success through struggles and heartbreaks. They will come face to face with these crime bosses, and criminal masterminds but they are not prepared for what they face, these are sensual and seductive femme fatales who see these masked crime fighters as toys to play with and use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom