Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruined, void, horrible mistake, don't look at me thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doing an introduction.

I like:
-Partners who help with plots.
-People who know what they are talking about.
-Panties.
-More than I realise; interesting ideas that could open my eyes.
-Making other people happy.
-Pairings where I get to play one main male, with two or more main female characters (Though I prefer the love triangle emotional side of it, to group sex.)
-Critisim.
-Really bad techno
-Fantasy
-People who look like Lucy from Elfen Lied (I saw a girl who looked just like her at the mall.)

I hate:
-When I see you online for a few days, but get nothing. I do it to people, but I respond and explain why, and try to pm them before they ask. If I like our RP, I'll get nervous and think you're bored. I've got a weird complex where I think if I'm having fun nobody else is, and I feel very guilty.
-Forum RPs (I'd like to do some, so I have samples, but you have to convince me to do them.)
-People who talk shit about Nirvana (you know who you are) around me.
-Scat
-Starting (but I will)

Re: Deity of Bakers

I won't pay attention to this forum. I'd like you to PM me if you'd like a roleplay. If you don't have a plot, or anything in mind, send me a link to your thread, or a list of things you like, a list of my partner's interests is my normal muse.

What I like:

Settings/Era/Genre
Modern
Steampunk
Medieval
Fantasy
SciFi

Pairings(Fuckin MIX 'EM):

Angel
Alien
Anthro
Demon
Criminal
Civilian
Foreigner
Furry
God(dess)
Human
Master
Mage
Native
Police
Royalty
Slave
Soldier
Werewolf
Were-beast
Vampire

Uh... Suggest more.

My Rabbit hole: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Urumi">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Urumi</a><!-- m -->

Craving right now:
Weird hair colors (Pink, green, blue, purple, white, Black with pink tips, ect.)
Cheerleaders.
Some form of were-beast.
Sweat.

**Feel free to edit, change, or add to any of my plots. I like it.

Plot 1:

Setting: (high)school

A prepy cheerleader girl has been crushing on a goth/outcast boy for a long time. He doesn't look past her being a prep, and doesn't want anything to do with her. Eventually he gets fed up of her trying to hang around him and tells her the only way he'd willingly spend time with her was if she acted as his pet/slave, and did whatever he said. He never expected her to accept.

Plot 2:

Setting: Modern

A teahouse serves a very special type of tea, in order to keep furry/anthro customers out. An ingredient in it's beverages is a very powerful aphrodisiac, sending them into a false 'heat.' Most anthros quickly learn to stay away from the place, but there are always new people moving into the area, some of whom have to learn the hard way...(There are a lot of pairings in this, we'll work out specifics.)

Re: Deity of Bakers (Eat me for breakfast)

Jeff god of Biscuits said:

Uh dude, maybe some advice with you there:
You're kinda demanding and intimidating, nobody will respond to you like that. It's always about the compromises, also give people some space.

Other than that, good luck with finding people.

I like: -Critisim.

Well there you go :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom