Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desiring Domination (Het/Maybe Yaoi ~ A few pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_Guy

Moon
Alrighty, I'm looking for some partners for some one on one RPs over PM or threads. I play as male characters and am generally submissive. For the most part I do like to have some sort of plot/setting/build-up but I won't look down on you if you just want smut.

I prefer hetero, but would not be opposed to yaoi.

I consider myself literate and I generally aim for at least one good paragraph per post, but one-liners happen, as do novels. Bottom line is I promise to deliver a comprehensible post that will hopefully move the story on and expect my partner to be able to do the same.

My favourite kinks are:
Monster Females (ie. anthro, taurs, slimegirls, aliens, giantess etc.)
Wet and Messy
Forced/Non-Con/Rape
Futanari
And I'm not going to lie, I like Scat and Watersports (preferably avoiding the mouth though). Though it is really more of an extension of my wet & messy kink.

Currently Craving:
Something with a male and a much larger female. The size difference can be anywhere from a few feet to macro/micro (shrink ray plot maybe?)
Something with a Slug anthro(s)
Something with skunk anthro

Plot/Setting Ideas (Need more development):

A man is washed overboard his boat during a sudden storm and later washes up on a small island. He soon discovers that he is not alone on this island which is the base of some sort of cult. It is obvious that the cultists are to be avoided at all costs, but their boats are his only way off the island... (The cult can be anything really from worshippers of anthromorphs to a race of futanari, we'll use our imaginations)

More to come...

What I will not do is:
Excessive Blood/Gore
Torture
Crossdressing/Feminization

More or less everything else is fair game, so do not be afraid to ask. I love to try new things.

I really do no want to make a big list of pairings right now, I find they are rather limiting rather than inspiring, but I will probably put a few up over time or if I have a craving.

So if you're interested, drop me a line by post or private message, and we'll work something out. I apologize for the state of this thread, I will work on improving it over the days to come, so even if you pass now, check back later.

((PS: I have quite a few pictures for plot ideas that I'm trying to get online, but if you want to see them just PM me and tell me what sort you want to see.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom