Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends on Bluemoon

TheDecker

Super-Earth
I was just curious if any bluemooners who play League of Legends were interested in forming a Clash team? Or a team for Ranked Flex? I am a top main, been for years. But can play Mid, bot and jungle to varying success. Recently been playing a LOT of support and feel it is my best lane. My soul is in top lane but, my natural ability is in support it seems. None the less, I essentially learned / practiced all lanes to get better at the game in general. My personal champion selections are as follows. (Though my pool is much larger.) The champions you see in multiple lanes, including lanes off meta for them, are the ones I know extremely well and have the most success on.

1. Mid; Viktor, Fiddlesticks, Kog'maw, Galio, Corki Zilean and Mao'kai.
2. Top; Singed, Fiddlesticks, Malphite, Sion, Darrius, Mao'kai, Shen and Kled.
3. Jungle; Singed with Predator, Shen with Predator, Mao'kai With predator, Fiddlesticks, Nunu and Wilump, then finally Ammumu.
4. Botlane; Kog'maw, Ezreal, Kai'sa and Corki.
5. Support; Mao'kai (At this point know; Mao'kai is broken as a support champion and to many people sleep on him. Stat wise no, utility wise he is unparalleled! The Akali of supports so to speak. Not about the stats, but rather the kit making him superb at his role as a vanguard Ie; Lockdown.) Morgana, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks and Zilean.

Edit; Also; If there is a lot of interest here with people who contact me, the Clash team would have a rotation to it. So it wouldn't be a first come first serve basis and it will be a team that respects the time-zones and regions of other players :D .

Last edited:
Also; If there is a lot of interest here with people who contact me, the Clash team would have a rotation to it. So it wouldn't be a first come first serve basis and it will be a team that respects the time-zones and regions of other players :D .

Back
Top Bottom