Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any MissWisp's Fantastical RP (BDSM, Fantasy, Dark Romance)

MissWisp

Moon
Hello there!

I'm seeking a roleplay partner who is interested in heavy BDSM, dark romance, and a setting that involves lots of fantasy, supernatural elements. It can be dystopian, gothic horror, high fantasy or even sci-fi! I'm fond of story AND smut equally and I'm seeking someone who'd like to world build with me and hopefully, we can stimulate each other in more than one way. ;)

I'm a sub-leaning bondage switch IRL so I would love to roleplay with someone who'd like to dominate and sometimes, be dominated. Not a requirement, I'm more than happy to play only as the submissive.

I will match whatever you give, post wise. No one sentence responses, two paragraphs minimum and it has to be in third person, please!

Characters

My femme characters will always be grown and plump(thick thighs, some tummy, big rump...you get the idea). They are confident, intelligent, strong of will and they usually know what they like. However, I do like the idea of my characters exploring a unique culture or discovering things about herself she didn't know before with your character. Enemies to lovers or rivals to lovers are tropes I adore! When it comes to your characters, they can be nonbinary, femme, masculine, whatever you prefer. I do love pretty boys and people, however, I find all manner of people beautiful! I only ask that your character is interesting in terms of appearance. Not into brutish characters, I like characters who are suave, calculating, and alluring. Seduce my character and I'll make you melt. :sneaky:

BDSM + Smut

As for what I desire BDSM(f-list)wise, I've zero interest in the light, vanilla stuff. We go hard and heavy here, because what is more passionate than a very strong woman giving in to a sensual devil and fully entrusting her body and mind to them? I'm talking heavy bondage, sensory deprivation, gags, latex suits and hoods, and more. Dub-con is definitely on the table for anyone wanting something more twisted. I do love a person who takes what they want!

RPs with me will take place on this site and in PMs! I work from home so I should be able to get in at least a few replies a day but please don't feel pressured to respond to me immediately. Take your time and if you lose interest in the RP for whatever reason, there will be no hard feelings, please just let me know and I'll try to do the same. Life happens, I understand!

Thank you again everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom