Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[SWL] Demon Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastel meeped and looked at the strange thing. She got really upset and nervous. She pointed over and shouted at the ref. "Wait a second...I was told I'd be fighting humans...that's not human...that's not even remotely human...How can I fight that?"

OOC: Yes...she can act like a real little girl at times XD

Undertake looks at her, tilting his head to the side "Oh? You think so? You are in for a surprise then." He looks over to voodoo "Why don't you give it a piece of your hair, that is if, you are not scared."

Suddenly Voo ran at the girl and started to attack her. It fist mostly aimed at her head in hopes of getting some of her hair. The crowd boo at Voo for it sudded attacks.

"NO WAY!" Pastel screamed and jumped and dogged and ran as much as she could from the creature. "I don't wanna be eaten by it!!! This wasn't in my contract!" She kept jumping and dodging, trying to keep her body away from his. She didn't know what he wanted with her hair, but since both the announcer and the creature seemed to be making a big deal about it, she had NO intention of letting him get it. She kept dodging and looked for an exit.. to get out of the ring.

Undertake sighs to himself slightly looking at her, before tilting his head back to the other side. He had thought this might happen, that why earlier he had taken some dna from Pastel, it was in a little bag that he was holding up right now "Yo, voo doo, here you go." He tosses it voo doo way, before speaking again "Oh yes, it is in your contract."

Pastel whimpered "Mou!!! Dame da!!!" She ran to catch the hair..jumped in the air...but her hands grasped into empty air...grasping into thin air as she hit the ground hard....."OOOWWIIIEEE!!!!!" She cried.

Voo grabbed the bag as the crowd's boos grown louder. "I'll have to thank you this." Voo said as it quickly ate the DNA that was i n the bag. Soon Pastel would find herself face to face to with Voo who now look like her, but only naked. Voo quickly ran away from Pastel and grabbed the two items that it had taken out earlier. Voo quickly made a triangle that was within a circle with only the points touching the circle. "Now let have a little fun." Voo said as it started to use the dildo to it own pussy sending the feeling to Pastel.

Pastel whimpered as the dildo did strange things inside her...she collapsed on the floor whimpering "CRUEL!! MEANY!!! I was a virgin!!!" She began to pant hotly....and rolled around on the ground at the vibrator took it's effect on her. She had to think of a way to distract it.

Voo didn't care about Pastel as it used the dildo on itself. Voo kept on moving the dildo in and out of itself as Voo played with on of it breasts. Then Voo suddenly stop everything it was doing, then started all over again.

Pastel whimpered "I...I have to do something......I mustn'...ooh...go down like this...maybe if I can sneak up..." She held her breath..stood up...and tried to aim a wind attack at the thing's head....

"Here...aanng..goes.....nothing.."

Soon Voo found itself being knocked out of the circle that Voo had made breaking the connecten. Voo had gotten knocked back few yards away from the circle. Both the chalk and the dildo rolled over to Pastel foot. Voo still kept the form of Pastel as it lay on the ground. Soon Voo try to run to he circle, but it still was weaken by it teasing itself.

Pastel smiled and in an instant, knew the weakness. She dropped down and did a spinning sweep in the middle of the circle, spinning her feet along the chalk breaking up the circle, destroying and fetching the dildo in her hands as she did, she did one thing the monster wouldn't expect, she gave it back to him/ her - at high speed right at it's head.

Undertake smiles a bit now, before licking his lips "Well, I hope you two are watching under your feet." Two holes appear both of them trying to make the two fighters fall down into a dark pit below them now, they could not see anything in the hole and for all they know it was a hole. If, they feel inside of the hole then they would know there was something inside there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom