Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionless -Reyvve's Perversions (Fems only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyvve

Moon
To start off, Romance is not something I'm interested in. Could it happen? Maybe, but don't hold your breath. This doesn't necessarily mean it need always be about rape/abuse, but that blurry line somewhere in the middle as well, i.e, reluctant submission. While I do like plots in my RP, the emphasis will be on sex.

Second, I'm not one for idle OOC chatter. At best, we exchange a few banal pleasantries, outline the roleplay, then dig right in. Not that I mind if you like to chatter, but please don't expect me to.

Third, there may be stretches where I'm just not interested in resuming. Consider it a break. I'll warn you in advance if you can expect a wait and I'll tell you if I want to end the RP, however, so I'm not going to leave anyone stranded.

Fourth and last, I usually only RP with a few people at a time, so if an idea is taken currently, I will list it here by crossing it out or making a notice. Too much roleplays spread me thin so if I decline your offer, don't take it personally.

As for the medium, I prefer PM, AIM, YIM, or email.

Now to get down to business.

One idea centers on me playing a high school senior, a social outcast and nerd who preys on lonely girls with low self-esteem as well as single mothers and other lonely, older women. Potential scenarios: Tutoring a fifth grade girl, helping a single mother/pregnant woman with groceries or books, etc. Not so much outright rape as it is about reluctantly going along with depravity for the sake of affection, flattery, loneliness, submissiveness, and so on. Pregnancy a plus. Mild watersports also a plus.

I'm big on Pregnancy and Medieval/Fantasy settings and would like to do a sort of long-ish term roleplay centered around those two things. The specific idea I've had in mind was myself playing an older character, perhaps in his late thirties or early forties. He would be a knight or warrior of some sort on a quest. He would find a companion, a young Ranger in her early to late teens. She reluctantly gives in to the older man's dominance and pleasures him. In time she becomes pregnant and the RP will eventually draw to a close. Along the way, there will be a few scenes between them in suitably perverted situations.

Another idea I'm keen on is a modern day setting. I would play a young runaway teenager who stumbles into a highway diner one cold, deserted evening. The waitress is a stunningly tall anthro canine/bunny/feline with a buxom chest. After some banter, the boy asks if he could stay the night and better yet, he spends the night in her bed. Pregnancy will eventually follow. This will likely be a shorter roleplay.

Yet another idea would concern cowgirls, wherein I play a farmer who raises a herd of female anthro cows. Milking, letting them graze, and finally deciding one of them is due for some insemination, which he himself administers.

All roleplays will likely have some timeskips. I prefer to play as human or elf, occasionally a tiefling.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can fine tune any additional details or just see if we can make it work in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom