Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB admittedly, I've forgotten how to do this! looking for ~centaurs~, the Witcher and other things.

crumblecake

Meteorite
Straight off the bat: I am not interested in anything incestuous, underage or otherwise squick along those lines. I wouldn't say I'm vanilla, but I'm just plain grossed out by anything involving characters under 21 (no jailbait or jailbait play either, please!) and incest is a big no-go, even psuedo-incest.

I also don't tend to play solid sub/dom roles. I generally prefer and lean towards a more dominant roleplay style and I dislike my characters being name-called or controlled even if they're in a bottoming role, which I also prefer playing! I guess power bottoms, but with less implications that lean towards them being secretly submissive? I'm also open to playing trans men, but I'm not looking to make it fetishy. I am a trans man and the idea of pregnancy kinda horrifies me but I don't mind it being a ~risk of kinda kink.

Anyway! Yes. I have a few things that I'd like to roleplay - here's an f-list that I think should work! A lot of things are negotiable but the 'nos' are a very definite and heavy 'no', sorry! I'm a pretty literate roleplayer and I would really prefer an actual roleplay to go with the smut. High stakes, angst, a lot of romance, maybe a hint of jealousy or something like that :p

Basically, what I'm looking for:

Centaur/human! Preferably a horse centaur, but I might be open to other hooved animals like bulls and deer. This is pretty much a concept based off something I've always wanted with Geralt and Jaskier from the Witcher, so if you're willing to play Geralt as a centaur I am very up for that. Other than that, it would be travelling buddies who end up together out of convenience or friendship, who knows? One saves the other and they decide to stick together? Centaurs would be relatively rare outside of their homelands in this world I'm making up. Also totally open to a city setting!!

Another thing I'm looking for really is something loosely based around the concept of guy who's never had any and hasn't really had any interest before meets guy who's sort of dancing around him and teases him a lot? Premature ejaculation is always fun (to me, anyway lol) and I like the idea of trying to subtly fuck on a bus for some reason. I'd prefer to play 'guy who's dancing around him' in this one - maybe college students? College student and a professor who hasn't had any for a while, if ever? I don't know! I really like plotting and working things out. I mean, if you're into Marvel, this could be a fun one with Loki and Mobius if you're interested with me playing Loki.

For something a lot more out there (for me) and smut-based, cow milking facility but they're guys and the milk is come, lol. I play Farmer Boy - all of the cows are, y'know, humanoid/anthro/furry or taurs, either one works. Also down for a lactation kink for this one, just so long as they're all sentient and consenting (maybe it's just how the world is? Or it's a choice to live there for a few years because hey, it's good money and you can do what you want as long as you get milked daily?). I'm open to ideas with all of these :)

I would prefer to roleplay here in PMs or over email - maybe discord, but I would have to make a secondary discord and I might not be on it as often as my main one. I'm not looking to exchange novels, but I'm also not really interested in one-liner roleplays either! Please give me something substantial to respond to and I'll always do the same for you <3

Back
Top Bottom