Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any looking for rp

greetings and salutations! (and if you know the reference and the actor that said that line you will have a pretty good idea of my age lol) I hope that life finds you well during this trying pandemic season :) I am a fluffy romance writer that likes the ambiance as well as the sex :)

But mind you I am no stranger to hardcore sex either hehe.

My likes: Anal vaginal gaping fisting dirty talk degradation humiliation cages non constricting bondage rough sex

My dislikes: vore gore vomit scat pain and suffering breathplay blood

Ok now thats outta de way......

I am up for all things. I play a normal type female, male, or nb with angst, feelings , thoughts, needs , wants, desires. I also like playing more normal sized female in the 130-170 lbs range size 14-20, bust around 36c. Males 180-220lbs, average builds(more football or rugby body types) cock size 7-9", nb feminine type with a 36c bust and either a 7-9" cock if dominant, or small 4" cock if bottoming. Age I can play anything allowed on this site.

so maybe its a maid-mistress?or awkward teen/college with a confident one? (hhhm actually this could be fun.... drinking games anyone? ) lol i don't know anything really .... if this interests you... hit me up

Back
Top Bottom