Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Take a peek!

vxlkyrie

Moon
Welcome to My Thread!

click usagi for a sick tune!

INTRO

Hi! I'm vxlkyrie and I'm currently looking for a long term RP with a writer that could hopefully be you! Due to current circumstances, I have gained a significant amount of free time and I figured why not take a shot here and see what happens?

For starters, here are some things to know about me!
  • I'm a full-time student in their twenties, but I still usually have a lot of free time outside of class. I usually try to get two posts out a week, but I will let you know if I am having difficulty or if something has come up where I cannot give you at least one post a week.​
  • I'm in the Pacific Standard Timezone (GMT -8:00) and I am most active in the afternoon and evening. I do, however, have an atrociously bad sleep schedule and I do a lot of my writing very late in the night, so don't be surprised if you get a post from me at a very late time!​
  • I am more than happy to talk with you! I love meeting new people so don't be afraid to talk to me!​
  • On the flip side, please don't be creepy. I'll be less likely to want to do something with you if I think you're creepy D:​
  • My posts typically have around four paragraphs, but my starters tend to be on the longer side. I'd like my partners to put out the same amount with proper grammar and spelling.​
  • I prefer to have an image for characters. I can do anime and photographs - but art tends to be a no for me since it is difficult for me to track down something good :c​
  • Third person, please!​
  • I can roleplay in a thread or a PM, but I will not take any RP off of this website.​
  • I am most comfortable in realistic, modern settings. But, I am more than willing to worldbuild with you in any setting if you have an enticing idea! I also do have some fandoms.​
  • Despite where this may be, I am also able to play males. I do massively prefer to play female characters, but I can play males if need be.​
  • Plot is a must! I'd vastly prefer it if we had a higher proportion of story to smut. The sweet spot for me is 60/40 story/smut.​
  • For fandoms, there are a few characters I can play, but I'd prefer to do OCs in that universe.​
  • Switch.​
FUN STUFF

Still here? Awesome! Now here's the stuff you're here for.

KINK BLACKLIST
these are non-negotiable and i will not say yes to any of these in any circumstance.
  • anything that is considered illegal (including but not limited to rape, incest, bestiality, etc.)
    • all characters we play must be adults!
  • anything that belongs in the bathroom
  • excessive BDSM
  • excessive pain (ex: CBT)
  • if it is not listed here, just ask me! i'll let you know if i'm okay with it or not. it's hard for me to list all of my kinks. f-list will be coming soon!
FANDOMS
  • Star Wars
  • Naruto
  • Peaky Blinders
  • Resident Evil
  • Fallout
  • Rainbow Six
  • League of Legends
  • Persona
  • Mass Effect
SETTINGS
  • College
  • Supernatural
  • Sports
  • Criminal Activity
  • Modern Life
  • Post Apocalyptic
PLOTS
  • TBA
CONCLUSION

Hope you find something cool! Please let me know if you have any questions or interest! :)

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom