Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Zombies

Reydan

Supporter
Supporter
They come.

They hunger.

People die.

We run.

We survive?

tumblr_mvc8lf9gig1sf0xh9o1_500.gif

Basically I'm looking to indulge my deepest, most intense love - zombie apocalypse. I love the drama and the tension, the need to survive and the thrill of it all.

I'm quite open to ideas here, but would like a fairly high level of plot-smut (say 70-30?)

I'm also very open to pairings and plots. Some potential pairings are:

- Two first responders caught up in the chaos of the initial outbreak. Can they survive together? Maybe they are a couple already? Unconsummated workplace crush? Ex's thrust back together?
- Bodyguard and protectee. Who is the bodyguard protecting? How far will they go to keep their charge safe in a world falling apart?
- Survivor x Survivor - from the initial outbreak to the aftermath. Are they strangers? Friends? Lovers? Is the relationship built on respect or something darker?

These are just some vague ideas I'll probably try and add to later. So bring me your urges and desires!

I've very few rules for this plot call, but here they are:

- Kinks - NO hardcore bdsm, toilet play, gore, or non-con (dub-con/corruption is fine)
- Settings - entirely open to anything, real world, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. I'm very bad at fandoms though, as likely I've not read/seen/played it, so original worldbuilding preferred.
- I won't Harem build for a player. They'll be plenty of sex, don't worry, but I'm not interested in building you a willing harem of fuck partners with no plot or drama involved.

This thread is 100% LGBTQ+ friendly - I'm open to all sorts of partners and their desires, so if in doubt drop me a line.

I'm a friendly, literate, player with lots of experience here on the site and elsewhere. These days I'm much more about quality over quantity, so would prefer partners who are interested more in the c300 words of sizzling plot rather than c1500 words of novel. I just don't have the time for that anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom