Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB In an Age Undreamed of... (Adventures in Hyboria/GM options available)

The Night Elf

Vagabond
Welcome!

Greetings! The Night Elf here and I hope you are all doing well.

I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now, preferring to write around 2-3 paragraphs per post. I generally like an even plot:smut, but can be persuaded to go heavier on the smut as long as there is at least some story to it.

Now with discord! Ask for my handle in a PM or send me yours if you would like to play there.

Rules

I don't have many, but I do have some!

- Please no one-liners! I don't want a novella either, just a nice amount to go on and I shall offer the same!
- No character under 18!
- PM me if you wish to express interest!
- Abide by my limits!

Kinks

These are some of my favourites and are by no means essential. Let me know what you like and what you don't.

- Footplay
- Impregnation
- Lactation
- Stockings
- Clothing play
- Foreplay
- Oral sex
- Squirting
- Strap-ons
- Anal sex
- Vaginal sex
- Face-sitting
- Watersports/wetting

Limits

I can be flexible with some kinks, but these are my absolute limits!

- Scat
- Hyper anything
- Gore in a sexual context
- Ageplay
- Vore

Ideas

Here are a few simple ideas of my own, but please bring any you might have too!

Looking for a classic tale of sword and sorcery. MC, a brutish vagabond, facing an unknown horror in the depths of some ancient, pre-cataclysmic ruin where YC has been taken. Though, when he inevitably slays the beast, he takes YC as his prize instead of setting them free.

MC, a barbaric brute from the Pictish Wilderness, broke through the Bossonian Marches with a small and savage band, into the glorious heart of Aquilonia. YC, the daughter of a rich merchant (or whoever else you decide) travelling to Tarantia, is assailed by the group and eventually taken; though at great cost. His companions lay among the dead. Unwilling to return empty-handed, MC makes for home with the only prize, YC.

Back
Top Bottom