Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misa's Deathnote (Deathnote Alternate) Nam and FMG

Namine

Super-Earth
Misa Amane wanted to date Light Yagami and she was already have her deathnote.
She wanted to make sure that she get her wish, and she really wanted to date Light Yagami because she's an idol, and she wants a handsome guy as her boyfriend no one else can do it, but Light Yagami. Misa only cares about Light Yagami and she is an actress and an idol of the public's eye.

She always had her deathnote since she was saved when she was a teenager, and therefore she wanted to keep it with her at all times, and she will always be Kira in the eyes of the Kira's followers.

Light was headed off to meet up With Mesa surprised she had asked him out. He'd been keeping track of the news about Kira while he agreed with the ultimate ends he had to wonder just how close he of she might go before it verged on a god complex. As he waited patiently he Read the rest of the news paper keeping track of recent events.

Misa is still having a little faith of in the purity of the human society of being pure, and she wanted the crime rates to go down, but nonetheless she would love to make something happened to all the criminals, but without anyone to stop her. She been acted as a normal girl for the longest time, and she still wondered where Light wants to go.

He gave a pleasant smile as he Saw Misa walking up "Busy day?" he asked pleasantly always like how she dressed having a bit of a thing for stockings "I was thinking Dinner first, how does that sound?" he asked letting his annoyance at the news subside so he could enjoy his date and Misa’s company.

Misa looked at Light. "Yes it was a busy day and the dinner date sounds great." Misa said.
Misa would loves to being in Light's company, and she carries her deathnote with her just in case they ever met up with criminals, and she wanted to make sure that nothing interupts their dinner date.

Light gave a pleasant smile figuring he’d take her to a more laid back place that still wasn’t too cheap. Ash he lead the way opening the door for her and they were seated. “So what did you have to do today?” he asked making conversation as they waited for their waiter occasionally looking her over amazed she asked him out.

"Oh a happy sweets show man it was boring as much it could be so how was Light's day?" Misa asked. Misa wondered if Light believed that the world needed to be changed but then she got jumped by killers, and one of her death note books dropped to the ground. "Light pick up that book." Misa yelled.

HEe simplydidas as instructed tryign to adapt ot th quick change of situation "what now?" he asked not sure why she asked him to grab the book hoping there was soem way to help her as he tried to remain calm.

"Write their names their names are Andrew Hickerjames and Johnan Mackistringray don't ask me questions just do it." Misa said. Misa is trying to get him used to the deathnote and she can't do this on her own she needs someone to help her she can't do on her own not by a far chance. She is waiting to get older so that she could do something about this ideal world.

He gave a confused expression doing juts that hoping it would save her already having a clue who she might be not saying it as he wrote the names hesitantly wantign to save Misa. "OK." he stated lookign over wonderign what would happen hoping just to save misa above all else.

40 seconds were up, and the both men are dead. "Congratulations Light you became Kira." Misa said. Misa wondered if this would be hard on him, bur she couldn't wait for that to happened because they had a lot of work to do. "I love you even more my dear Light." Misa said. Misa wanted to make sure that Light belonged to her.

Light gave a surprised expression looking over to her “Umm can we talk in private Misa?” he asked trying to better grasp the situation hoping this wasn’t as rushed as it sounded. Simply glad she was alive “What ever the case I’m glad you’re safe.” he stated

Misa looked around. "Let's talk over there." Misa said. Misa knew that Light would have questions, so she decided to talk over there, and she really trust Light with all her heart because of big or small it is she trust him.

Light followed cautiously Still gathering his “So you were Kira all along? Do you ever second guess yourself sometimes?” he asked wanting to know her exact motivation As he looked around “And doesn’t this deem like too much power for one person to have? Sure you can do a lot of good with it but it can easily be abused.” he added .

"Yes I do Light yes it does and it can be abused." Misa said.
Misa knows all this, and a lot more, but she don't want anyone to get hurt.
She just don't like to hurt any other innocent, but only people who tried to kill and rape other people.

He gave a relieved sigh "We can talk about this later I’m just glad you're alright should we finish our meal our head out?" he asked wondering innocently enough what she might be wearing under her rest of her clothes but figuring that would be something to keep in mind for later.

Misa looked at him, and smiled. "Okay it been 39 minutes." Misa said. Misa wondered if the thing about the shinigami is true, but hey she isn't worried. She looked at Light, and smiled also wondered why he is trying to figure her out.

Light walked out with her figuring held let her decide. “So anything you were looking forward to seeing? Or do you want to call in a night after all this excitement?” he asked partially jokingly figuring he’d simply take her home and head back home himself after discussing the situation further Keeping his more hormonally driven ideas to himself.

"I am looking forward of seeing you trying to do me, Light." Misa said. Misa looked at him, and smiled. Misa kissed him, and did feather-like strokes onto his groin.

Back
Top Bottom