Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Alpha Male Seeks Literate Bottoms

Zach89

Banned
Banished
Hey there,

First off, thanks for checking out my thread. I’ve spent a good deal of time putting it together, so please make through read through each section before contacting me to make sure we’re a good fit. Until I figure out the formatting of this forum better, I’ve spoiler tagged each section so I don’t immediately hit you with a wall of text.

My name’s Zach, I’m a 32 year old man located in New England (EST Time Zone). I’ve been writing in one way or another pretty much my entire life, although most of that has been role playing rather than creating stories on my own. By day I work in finance, by night I write smut on the internet. Other hobbies include gaming and a smattering of anime/manga.

Feel free to share as much or as little about yourself as you wish. While I enjoy being friendly and chatting with my partners in ooc about our days and the role play, I don’t need to be good friends with everyone I’m writing with. As long as your writing is strong I don’t really care who you are etc and I ‘m not going to pry.

Anal (giving)
Oral (giving/receiving)
Rimming (giving/receiving)
Vaginal (giving)
Intercrural Sex
Masturbation/Mutual Masturbation
Body Worship(receiving)
Cock Worship(receiving)
Foot Worship(receiving)
Bondage (Ranging from light rope, cuffs and blind folds to significantly more intense...immobilization, sensory deprivation, that sort of deal)
Anal Training
Aftercare
Musk
sweat
armpits
watersports
humiliation
Incest
Body Hair(MC/YC)
Men with no body hair(YC)
Twinks(YC)
Otters (MC/YC)
Bears (MC/YC)
femboys
transmen
Non binary characters
cuckolding as the bull
Age Gaps
Dubcon
Power imbalance
blackmail
public sex
clothed top/nude bottom
jockstraps (actually just underwear in general)
group sex(MC and multiple bottoms)
bareback sex
stealthing
dominating straight men

Pillow princesses

Bottoms who want MC to chase them halfway across creation to get them into bed

Writers who confuse playing a bottom with playing a passive character that only reacts to mine and relies solely on me to move the plot forward

Any sort of fetishizing language related to the trans population. (Futa, dick girl, cuntboy, tranny etc)

Women, including trans women (Love you ladies but I’m looking for dudes in this role play. Note: don’t care about your identity in real life, just talking about characters)

Anything going into MC’s ass outside of a tongue (I have enjoyed playing a bottom exactly 1 time. I have VERY minor switch tendencies, so if you think you’re going to be the person to convince me to bottom for your character you better be ready to knock my socks off)

Over the top bratty or uppity characters

Scat

Beastiality

noncon, although the right writer might be able to talk me into it.

Looking for talented writers that help me drive the plot forward. Length of posts can vary but I’d prefer somewhere between 500-1000 words a post on average, wit’s a slightly slower response schedule (think once a day or once every other day). A bit lower than that is fine, but I find myself losing interest when there’s like 100 word posts going back and forth. It’s just not my thing.

I’m happy to provide writing samples upon request but won’t post them here because I’m protective of the work and don’t want to see it floating around the web. If you’d like to provide a sample too I’d appreciate it.

Hoping to hook up with 2-3 partners who can challenge me as a writer and give me something substantial to work with. I love dreaming up ideas and plotting with my partner...getting mutually excited about a story that goes on over months rather than weeks (I’ve played with partners for literal years)

Dad x Son
Brother x Brother
Boss x Employee (bonus points if you’ll play the boss and get dominated by your underling)
Model x Photographer
Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby
Gay Man x Straight Brother in Law (This is a HUGE want of mine. You’d play a man married to MC’s sister who gradually submits to becoming MC’s plaything.)
Fraternity Brother x Pledge
Noble x Concubine (Thinking like...Ancient Greece or Rome sort of deal)
Something Medieval

All these are just basic pairings, we’d have to come up with more of a premise once we get to the plotting stage. Feel free to hit me with your ideas too, though!

Once you’ve made it through my post, feel free to hit me up! Looking forward to making some good connections and getting started with a few really solid role plays.

Back
Top Bottom