Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The search is on! 🍷 (nsfw) | CLOSED.

demonia

π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™§π™šπ™¨π™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™–π™œπ™šπ™¨.
MX6ozQX.jpg

INTRODUCTION
( currently not accepting roleplays )

Greetings, dears. After taking an unexpected hiatus due to having covid ( literately the worst experience of my life, ) I am back on the writing scene and searching for erotic stories! i am a seasoned roleplayer with ten years under my belt if that gives you any ideas on how much I adore writing.
Though, as much as i adore erotics and smut in my stories, I also enjoy having genuine story to my roleplays so please don't expect the roleplay to be purely smut. ( Though, most of my plots have an erotic and smutty aura to them, I'd still like to plot and build a genuine story. ) I love the buildup of romance, the first glances, realization of interest, lust, and love⎯ it's all quite fun for me and it'll definitely be apart of my plotting process and stories. Although my profile seems rather dark and mysterious, I love plotting and ooc chatting, I welcome it in fact! Jumping straight in without smoothing out the details always ends up making me become quite disinterested, so if you're the type of person to not talk much about the plot and just start it's best if you steer clear. I prefer to have a sort of friendliness with my partners so headcanoning and frequent chatting of our ocs and the roleplay may happen. ( However I must let it be known that I am a taken woman and any OORP flirting, no matter a joke or not, will be met with a hard block so please do not flirt with me, thank you. )
I craft and put lots of work into my replies, and they take time. I work full time shift work, and I am currently in the process of moving houses. What I'm trying to say is that patience is a must. If you tend to spam people after a day or two of no response, please do not waste your time with me as you'll just overwhelm me and make me abandon the roleplay all together. My schedule is incredibly tight and I prefer people who are okay with one to three good replies a week than shitty, rushed replies with no thought or care everyday, because that is what you will get from me if you rush me. I try not to let the roleplay go a week without a response, however if I know I will not be able to get a response out that week I will be sure to let you know.

Writing Style & Post Length: I'm not quite sure if anyone uses these terms anymore, however I identify as a advanced literate to novella literate multipara writer⎯ meaning i write around anywhere from 1k-2.5k words per reply depending on my partner. It generally depends on how much time I have, and if my partner prefers to stay in that range or write more. Either way, I tend to write a lot and I would prefer if my roleplay partners would be able to keep up. ( Which is why, I may remind you, that patience is a must when roleplaying with me. ) I only write in third person point of view, and in past tense. Due to the alarming rate of people who cannot differentiate between character and writer, I no longer accept first person writing. Please do not ask, or try to coheres me into doing so.

Pairings: Although I have a preference towards Futa/Female pairings, I'm overall extremely open to M/M, M/F, and F/F. I am a switch that swings depending on the plot, I lean for submissive in M/F and M/M pairings, and lean dominant for Futa/F and F/F pairings. I adore playing dominant females for submissive male characters, so if that interests you please do let me know.

Kinks / Yes

Age Gaps ( 20+ ) I adore playing against older characters, but I also love playing older women whenever I play dominant females.
Breeding / Cream Pies
Oral
I prefer a good mix of receiving and giving, as I've found in my own roleplay experience there hasn't been much of receiving on my characters end.
Licking / Biting / Scratching / Marking
Pubic Hair
I prefer this on both characters!
Size Differences Either short woman/tall man, tall woman/short man, tall woman/shortwoman.
Fingering / Foreplay Gotta build 'em up before going at it, right?
Blindfolding
Collars/Leashes
Begging
Choking
Cock/Ball Worship
Face/Throat-fucking
Futanari
I enjoy playing futa characters a lot, but also playing against them is fun!
Bulging This ties in with larger cock sizes, but gotta love that belly bulge from something too big being in there!
Light Bondage Hands and feet mostly, simple bondages are also accepted.
Wax Play
Ice Play
Nipple Play
Overstimulation
Incest
A little bored of this/kinda have way too many of it on my hands. Is it possible to become tired of a kink?
Squirting
Accidentally Peeing
Unnatural Cock Sizes
13" max on this, while I am into larger sizes I'd prefer nothing too comically large.
Monster / Alien / Nonhuman Characters
Corruption
Orgasm Control/Denial
Musk/Scent
Light Face Slapping
Spanking
Virginity Loss
Adultry/Cheating

Hard Limits / No

Toilet Play / Vomit / Scat
While above you may have seen that I am interested in the aspects of being fucked so hard, you wet yourself, I am not interested in anything else bathroom related.
Heavy Humiliation / Degradation This is just something that doesn't interest me at all.
Master/Slave
ABDL/Diapers
Multilation
Beastiality / Feral
While I am into anthros, furries, and monster, animals are something I will never be interested in roleplaying against or as.
MPreg
Pregnancy
Inflation
Vore
Snuff / Killing
Tickle Fetish
Foot Fetish
Race Play
It's just not for me, please don't force it on me.
Transformation
Micro / Macro

IDEAS & PLOTS
( bolded titles are ones i want to do the most! )
(nsfw photos in all links.)

⊱ Class Of Sin: Set within the Edwardian era, sex is still a very taboo subject amongst women. However, the expectation of a woman being able to please her husband is still there. MC would be a young woman who has been introduced to the dating scene and has been signed up for Dutiful Wife lessons by her mother that teach young women how to please their future husbands. Her mother went through dutiful wife lessons, and her mother before her went through dutiful wife lessons. All successfully passing the class. YC is a widowed gentleman who has taken up volunteering for these lessons, subbing as a future husband for ladies to test their knowledge on. What he didn't expect was his attraction towards MC, the two unable to resist one another even outside of class.

⊱ The Princess & Her Guard: After years of being ravaged by war, the Elven kingdom has finally come to peace with that of the brutal Orc tribes. The Elven Princess is gifted an Orc bodyguard, tasked to protect her for the rest of her life. The Princess is curious, and albeit attracted to her new guard and begins testing the limits of how far she can go before her new guard can no longer resist her. After all, no orc can resist the charm of an innocent elven maiden. ( I am happy to play the Princess or the Futa!Orc. However this can be changed to M/F if any gents want to play a dominant Orc bodyguard. )

⊱
Under The Bed: I will not lie, I thought this comic was super hot and had to bring it up for some sort of plot, despite not having one in mind. I was thinking a typical monster under the bed story, perhaps a demon ( YC ) attached to the house MC had just moved into? Monsters under the bed exist, but the one under MC's bed happens to be hungry for a different kind of food. ( Incubus maybe? )

⊱
The Treaty: Elves and humans have ravaged war for eons, however with a new king and new queen in charge the two decide it is best to put their differences aside to create peace. The human queen, MC, and the Elven king, YC, decide to go on a walk throughout the Elven kingdoms gardens to discuss their treaty and with the Elves lack of belief in clothing - things take a turn neither of them expected. ( Does not need to be Futa!Human and Elf, can be M/F human king and elven queen. )

⊱ Naughty In Law: MC has been married to YC's son for eight years, and despite their ups and downs the two are happy! Well, happy as they can be with YC's son's terrible attitude and neglect towards his wife. After injuring himself, YC needs someone to take care of him for a couple of days. MC's husband was going to do it, but has to leave for a business trip. It's a good thing mc's a nurse, naughty shenanigans ensue!

⊱ The Selfie: MC and YC are childhood best friends / neighbors that are still close to this day, often spending time after work drinking or just spending time together. Experimenting with taking nudes, MC takes a few and forgets to delete them after taking them. Texting YC, meaning to send a simple photo of her cat, MC accidentally sends YC a nude and doesn't realize it for a couple of hours⎯ all while YC has been furiously masturbating to the picture since he got it, ready to head over and take MC as his.

⊱ The Book Troll: When her husband is far too busy with work to pay attention to her, the librarian of Staidly Oaks is at the library shoving her nose in a book. Well, not just any book, finding herself indulging in erotica to find that urge that her husband simply won't give her. After being told her favourite place in the world is being shut down due to books going missing at alarming rates at night, she decides to take matters into her own hands and sneaks into the library to snuff out who dares to destroy her only solace. However, what she didn't expect was to run into a mystical creature who's decided to make the library their new home, and is just loving the way her skirt fits on her ass. ( I am happy to play either the librarian or the Futa!Troll, however this can be changed to male troll and human, where I play the submissive librarian. )

⊱ The Retired Orc: MC is a renowned orc general who's just retired into a simple farm life, relocating in the mountains to live a simple and happy life. Because she served her kingdom so well, the king of the orcs decide to bestow her a wife/husband - a kidnapped elf (YC) who is now MC's new spouse. MC is very soft with YC, not forcing them to do anything until YC catches MC pleasuring herself and becomes curious of their supposed relationship.

These have no plots and need lots of plotting, I just liked the way they looked.
serving-master-22ia1crn60.jpg

big-sweaty-boobs-erq2v9h5n5.jpg

laundry-day-7btuxvk6ce-1280x846.jpg

gotta-love-that-tongue-3du4glppmd-1080x794.jpg

( More to come, please do not respond here, privately message me if you are interested in writing. )

Last edited:
bump! β™‘

bump! β™‘

bump! β™‘

bump! β™‘

I'm back and ready to roleplay! β™‘

Back
Top Bottom