Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☠ strawberry jam ( BB & RAITO ) ≦mina and light ! ≧

Mina

Banned
Banished
BB and L were similar in so many ways. But, in a way, L's mistaken successor was 'out of his mind', or simply put- insane. If Near and Mello hadn't inherited L's title, he would have been able to catch Kira without much effort. It didn't take a genius to gather obvious proof and narrow down the options to one naughty criminal. BB was highly intelligent, but the government preferred to put a white-haired boy in charge instead. He didn't like the fame, though. He respected L, but he didn't want to continue on the alphabet legacy to waste time and chase after a culprit whose evil deeds were becoming rather boring. Raito Yagami. Murderers often thought alike and could communicate well with each other; even detect another's presence. The serial killer fit into his own schedule to have a 'conference' of sorts with this merciless student ... to possibly teach him a lesson about screwing with justice. Maybe he could knock some sense into him- let him know the real definition of an evil mastermind. In his bloodshot eyes, Raito Yagami was a total softie. The world didn't need a wimp as a new god. L wouldn't allow it. BB wouldn't allow it.

All it took was a little drugging to have Kira seated on an unusable strap-down chair taken from an actual mental asylum, locked away down in a dingy basement that ran on little electricity. His limbs were tied down with leather binds, and if that wasn't enough, his neck was also attached to the back of the cushioned armchair. Spare his pants, he was stripped down to the skin. BB sat on the opposite chair, sitting in the exact same position L would with his knees tucked to his chest and a thumb laying on his lower lip. There was something freaky about those odd crimson eyes that pierced into Raito's unconscious face, and when the other student stirred from his sleep, he fidgeted, too. He would have fun this afternoon. " Light- ... " he whispered, slowly lowering his legs from the chair. He inched in just a little bit, tilting his head to show a fanged smile, " Or should I refer to you as 'Kira' from now on ? " BB grinned, then stood off of his chair, glancing around at the empty basement surrounding them both. Except for the two chairs in the middle of the place, it was empty, humid, and eerily dim. But then of course, there was a jar of strawberry jam next to the office chair BB brought down, and the door key was hanging from the belt loop of his jeans, just dangling there tauntingly.

The armchair that 'Kira' was resting on was covered in fresh blood that had rusted away a little while ago.

" I've heard many many good things about you, Kira- ... how you managed to defeat L ... " he hissed, running his index finger along the back of Light's chair. Then, suddenly, he twisted around, keeping his face mere centimeters from the other's face before zooming back out again with an evil smirk, " You had fun with him, huh ? ... We're gonna have fun, too ... Lots ... of ... fun. "​

Everything seemed to go so quickly before his eyes. He remembered sitting at the computers with the task force next to him. Plotting, thinking of a plan to eliminate his next opponent. Near, the name the male so called himself, a successor to L. Well, he defeated L. Who's to say he couldn't take down more? Light was going to win no matter what even if it did mean killing people who got in his way, innocent or not. Light had left the building to take on an errand but he was so embed in his own thoughts that he didn't know what happened to him before it was too late. Seconds seem to pass by him as something was injected into his neck from behind. His eyes had then closed and he fell unconscious to the ground below..

It seemed to be hours before he started to stir and regain his consciousness. The first thing he tried to move was his hands so he could rub his head only to find he couldn't. Its like they were strapped down to something. His eyes slowly gazed down at himself and widened slowly until they seemed like they would fall out. He was strapped down to what seemed like a chair covered in stale blood. The only thing he was wearing now were his pants. What happened to his clothing, and who was the one that took them off in the first place? Fear was rising in him now, mainly of the thought that he was completely tied down and almost stripped of all clothing. Who ever did this to him was probably planning something evil.

Light heard the voice and looked up a gasped escaping his lips. He was looking as if he'd seen a ghost. Right in front of him was the man he killed years ago. "L?.." No, this couldn't be him, he was dead! He saw him die in front of his eyes! He even went to his grave! L was dead, this was a fake, it just had to be. "What is the meaning of this?!" He shouted his eyes now showing anger but changed as the man he thought was L stepped closer. He looked at the male with disbelief, this guy knew he was Kira? No, it had to be a trap, he couldn't fall for it. "Kira? Is that what this is about? I am not Kira! And you are an impostor!" He growled. Light knew now this was not L he could act it and fake it but he wast L. L was dead he could confirm that. This was just some guy possibly using a disguise to get into his head.

He blinked when the male ignored everything he said and kept talking. "I'm not.." He stopped in mid sentence at the male's words. This guy made it clear he wasn't L but he sounded like he knew him.."You..know L?" Light grunted in frustration and turned his eyes to the side. "Your disgusting. Let me go now, or I can guarantee, you will pay for this!" He shouted once more.

Who knew Kira could be so noisy ? Scowling, BB withdrew from the chair a few inches, then coming to rest his elbow on the top portion of it. He leaned against the steel-metal furniture, proudly grinning to himself as Raito continued to ramble and demand an explanation. He should have invested in duct tape, but BB was planning to put that big mouth to use sooner or later. Right now, he was going to indulge in a verbal fun, because nothing was better than to exploit and mess with the human mind. Cracking Kira's head would be difficult, but it was possible. He bent his back, giving the impression that he was just as crippled L was, but later straightened it to prove quite the opposite. He wasn't L. Sure, they looked strikingly similar, but L was defeated, while BB was left to remain in the match. Kira versus Beyond Birthday- how fun. " No, not L- " he teased, a devilish smirk creasing his lips, " But why go by alphabets ? ... You know his name. You're Kira, after all. " He shrugged, then waved his hand dismissively in the air, heartily chuckling to himself. Slowly plotting Raito's downfall was just amusingly entertaining. Who knew- if he absolutely felt like it, he could kill him here, in this basement, and claim fame for himself. A criminal needed to be executed, but then again, his own hands weren't clean, too.

" Disgusting ? " he cackled, rudely ruffling the other's hair with his lanky fingers, " And here's the kettle calling the pot black ! You and I are the same in so many ways, Kira- " He grinned, tightening his hold at the top of his head. " Now when will you stop playing stupid and actually admit that you are- ? I'm not Ryuuzaki. Never will be. We're different. " he murmured, running his blood-stained fingers over the other's cheek ... carefully ... slowly. " And there's one thing I will promise you, Kira, " he demonically smirked, " You'll never defeat me. " Stopping at Light's chin, he withdrew his fingers, then bent over to pick up the jar of strawberry jam he left on the basement floor, idly cupping it between his hands. Without doing anything else and leaving Light to wallow in his own fear and misery, he plopped down on the opposite office chair, tugging his legs up to his chest. Then, he whipped out a butterfly knife from the pockets of his jeans and pried open the new jar, throwing the plastic lid over his shoulder. It clanked loudly on the brick floor.

" K came before L, but B comes before K. " he chanted in an eerily sing-song voice, dipping the rusty blade of his knife into the jam. He licked at it carelessly, occasionally sparing Light a few glances. " Do you want some, too ? " he tauntingly asked.​

Light listened to the man's taunts with gritted teeth. If only he was released right now, if only..Still he didn't know this guy's name. Even if he was released he couldn't kill him. "I already told you, I'm not Kira.." He said in a more lower tone. He growled and tried jerking his head away from the male's touch but his neck was fastened to the chair as well preventing any moment. whatsoever. "Get your hands off me.." Light looked into the eyes of his kidnapper.

They looked so inhuman almost like..shinigami eyes..He shook his head, no way that was stupid this guy didn't own a Death Note,..Did he? He took a quick glance to the side at his shinigami waiting for a reaction. Ryuk was laughing? No way..His gaze looked at the copy L again. "Who are you? What business do you have with me? Are you seeking revenge for L because you think I'm Kira?" Light then stopped talking and looked at him with a raised eye brow. "What?..No, I don't eat strawberry jam.." He swallowed again his eyes spying the blade in his hands but tried to hide it by narrowing his eyes at the one across from him.

With abnormally crimson eyes flashing at his kidnapped victim, a gargled laugh erupted from his throat, making him seem even more of an insane person. " Revenge ? This isn't about seeking L's approval at all. We're a lot different than you might think- " he smiled, then coyly spun around in his chair. " Kira, I thought you'd be a lot more intelligent than this- so stubborn, too ... I was thinking we'd have more fun together- ... " he grinned, rising again from his seat to approach Light. He took the strawberry jam-covered blade with him, but left the entire jar on the office chair, running his tongue across the sharpened edge of it. " I don't think you're Kira. " he teased, fitting himself comfortably between the other's spread legs. He rested the tip of his butterfly knife against the far left of Light's chest, deciding that a little pain would cause him to speak up and confess. " I know you're Kira. " he emphasized, digging the weapon into the other's torso, just light enough to make a bloody mark. He ran it down, slicing the skin along with it. Then, he lifted the bloody tool, then let it down to carve a 'K' on his chest. It was already dripping, but BB merely leaned in to lap his tongue across the slick skin, smearing the blood that outlined over the sloppy letter engraved on the other's torso.​

Light glared at the male as he just kept taunting him over and over, it was pissing him off. His gaze watched the blade that was in the male's hand. The edge gleamed even from the little light of the room. He swallowed hard as the male approached going between his legs to make him more uncomfortable that what he already was. When the blade made contact with his skin his teeth gritted tightly, cringing back the pain. "Ng!!.." He held his breath and clenched his fists holding back the urge to yell or scream until the male finished. Light breathed again taking a deep breath and panting. He looked down to see the K on his chest. The fucker had branded him with the first letter of his own alias and now was licking his wound, sick bastard! He thought bitterly.

Light then looked away and thought about some things. This guy was a joke, he seemed like nothing more then some insane criminal which made him hate the guy even more. 'K comes before L but B comes before K' that was what this guy had sung a few minutes ago. B..B..why did that seem familiar to him? He remembered hearing it before but its been years. Who was the one that was refereed to as B? Or rather..BB..Beyond Birthday?! His eyes widened looking back at the male. no way, it couldn't be. "B?..as in..Beyond Birthday?.." He asked out of the blue since the thought has crossed his mind.

As Light finally managed to figure out his alias, he smirked, then wagged his butterfly knife in the air, licking the metallic liquid from the tip of that, too. He rolled his crimson-tinted tongue back into his mouth, then went back to pressing the tip of it against another portion of the other's clean skin, tainting it with yet another cut. " It's officially been proven that Kira's mind works slower than normal- what a shame. " he evilly smiled, running his weapon straight down to make an 'I' on the middle of his naked chest. He withdrew and examined his beautiful handwriting with pride, blinking his raccoon eyes once, " So you've heard of me ? " His shinigami eyes flashed once as he collected information of Light's death at that second. He knew where it was going to happen, but there was that strong temptation that would prompt him to kill the trouble-making murderer on the spot. But then of course, BB wasn't that dumb. He was a serial killer ! He needed to be a lot more conniving to achieve his goals and reach the finish than that ! Avoiding more chatter about his name, he pressed the tip of his knife against Light's flesh again, digging the tip in to draw the 'R'.

" These'll take a while to heal, I assume- you'll have to cover it up nicely- consider it a gift that I didn't mark it across your face. " he teased, reaching forward ever so cautiously brush the other's bangs aside with three of his fingers. Light, he had to admit, was attractive. Though it would have been nice for such a handsome man to take the reins of the world, he couldn't let that happen. He'd die before Kira's kingdom would come to overshadow the universe, but for the sake of justice ( hah ! He should be the last person to speak of righteousness ! ) and L, he needed to stop Light's ambitions here. " I see, " he creepily murmured, focusing his crimson eyes on the youthful face before him, " Your death- in a matter of a few hours. Two ... and thirteen minutes- stabbed- ... "​

Light narrowed his eyes this guy was B. How? He killed him! He wrote down B's name in the Death Note after hearing he was a major criminal, the killer of the Las Angelis murder cases. It was even announced. He escaped? No...the guy they showed wasn't him, this guy was the true B that was the only explanation, and he was alive..But, if he didn't care of L's death what was his business with him? He had a very pissed tone when he said he defeated L. That must be it he wanted to be the one who won against L and because of that he was exacting his revenge.

Light cringed and gritted his teeth. He clenched his hands so tight they started to turn white and bleed from his nails digging into his palms. The pain got worse the more he did but he still fought it, he could not show this bastard any weakness. When the male stopped slicing his skin he looked down to now see a K I R..Light knew what the next letter was he was going to carve 'kira' on his body so that it would be there forever..

He panted and cringed from the stinging the blade caused. His gaze looked into the red eyes of the other, the male looking so calm about what he was doing, while it was seem Light was cracking by the sweat drops that were forming on the side of his forehead. Those eyes, they seemed to be looking at something, but what? At B's next statement Light looked at him with wide eyes. "What?.." This guy was going to kill him? No! He had to get out, but how? Come on think..think! After a few minutes he couldn't think of anything for now he would just have to try and stall the male. "In a few hours?..Why don't you just kill me now and get it over with?..That's what you did to your other victims isn't it B?.."

It would be a white lie to say that BB was never associated with Light from the beginning. There was the incident where Kira tried killing him after listening to something from the television show, but he wouldn't be here, torturing his killer if that plan had worked. Light couldn't underestimate BB- like he claimed, he was different from L in the way his mind functioned. He wasn't a softie. Ryuuzaki had been too merciful, and look where that got him- he was now weeping in the afterlife, cursing himself because he couldn't grab Light by the collar when he had the chance. Proof and solid evidence didn't matter. One kill, and this whole Kira case would end ... " Now what's the fun of that ? I'd rather watch you bleed to death, actually- slow ... painful ... " he evilly taunted, pressing the tip of his butterfly knife to the next empty portion of the other's skin to draw the last letter of his alias; A. In a few seconds, a crimson 'KIRA' was written across Light's torso, dripping grotesquely with fresh blood.

" Let's have some fun, Kira- ... I've been wanting and waiting to meet you for so long. " he whispered right beside the other's ear, leaning in ever so slightly to lick the shell of the male's ear. " If it'll help spare your life by a few seconds, I'll show you a good time. " he grinned, pulling away with a sadistic grin plastered on his pale lips. He picked up the strawberry jam, then reached in with his bare hand to scoop a dollop of it. Then, without hesitation, he smeared it across Light's collar and neck, licking the remains of it from his bloody fingers. Blood and jam was such a delicious combination. " I've always wanted to know how stressed Kira was in reality- ... " he purred, licking the sweet paste from the side of his neck where the metal wasn't strapping him down in place.​

Light's teeth gritted once more as the last letter was carved into his flesh. "Ng!!.." He fought to remain still until B was done, only to then relax his body once more and began to pant. He was losing a lot of blood now and could feel himself slowly growing weaker, dizzy. Light looked up into the male's big red eyes again with a look of disgust. "Twisted freak!" He spat with anger in his tone. He didn't want to admit it but he had a feeling it was winding down for him. After all no one knew where he was because he didn't even know. Not to mention the fact he's completely strapped down in front of an insane serial killer, a criminal that he couldn't kill! It all just made him so mad and filled with rage but he could no nothing but sit and let his bastard do what he wanted to him.

His gaze shot to the side looking at the male who was now close to his ear. He clenched his hands tightly, he so bad wanted to punch that guy in the face for being near him like that. This male made his skin crawl in such a disturbing way. "Get away from me!" He growled and jerked his head away but was stopped by the trap around his neck that sealed him in place. "Fuck.." He mumbled with annoyance. The next comment made Light's face cringe with disgust once more and he felt shivers going down his spine. "Go screw yourself.." He hissed with venom in his voice. "I'd rather die then to participate in your disgraceful acts, you homo!"

Light looked down at his arms and jerked and pulled them, but they still remained strapped down. He felt so sickened, disgusted, humiliated no..there wasn't even a word to describe how he felt at the moment. All he knew was he wanted to make this male pay dearly. How dare he treat him like this! Taunt him and touch him! Sick bastard, fuck where was everyone when you needed them the most? The task force and that stupid girl Misa. Was he just going to die like this?! No..not in this way, never, he had to get out of here. He didn't know if it was the fact he knew if he wasn't away from this male that he was going to die or the fact he was scared of what this man was going to do to him next, but either way he began to panic.

Light growled and shouted in anger as he jerked and squirmed in the chair. Pulling, tugging, jerking, trashing, doing anything he could to try and escape this guy, but all his efforts still came out as useless attempts. All he ended up with was more exhaustion along chafe wrists and ankles. Now panting and sweating as his chest heaved in and out.

Fighting and messing with Kira's mind was entertaining in its own repulsive way. BB found absolute pleasure in taunting his victims, and though he hadn't tried spending quality time with his previous ones, Kira, the supposed god of the new world, was too big of a prize to let by. The more Light thrashed, the darker BB's crimson eyes turned, until he was slowly climbing on top of the other's lap, reclining comfortably across it. It was so convenient that the other man was strapped down properly to the chair, too. Squirming would only result in him hurting himself from the coarse metal bands, and BB only chuckled at the sight as Kira's limbs reddened from the willing abuse. " You of all people shouldn't be criticizing someone of your own kind like that. " he lectured with an egotistical grin, looking unfazed by all the insults that were thrown at him. He was accustomed to being called a freak, just because he was really abnormal. He was a serial killer, after all- an insane bloodthirsty one at that. " Shhh ... " he whispered, placing his stern hands on the other's shoulders.

Then, as Light continued to babble and cause him to feel irritated, he slapped him across the face with as much force as he could muster, still smiling sickly in self-amusement, " I just told you to shut up. Maybe I should carve out that tongue of yours, because as far as I know, Kira, you're much more sinful and disgraceful than I am. " It was true. Kira probably killed millions of people by now, so the weight of his sin was undoubtedly heavier than his. And here he was, the murderer himself calling BB a twisted freak. He grinned in pure excitement as Light continued to uselessly thrash, causing his chest to glisten attractively with new blood and sweat. " You're making yourself look so much more appealing, you know. " he grinned, running his fingertips over the 'K' carved at his chest. Man, how could BB pass up an irresistible offer ? Killing him would be fun, but toying with his probably virgin body would also prove to be exciting.

" I'll make a deal with you, Raito-kun. " he whispered, lying through his teeth. But his eyes were zoned out, looking anything but deceiving as he reasoned with the other man in return for his freedom. " I'll let you live under one condition- ... " he smirked, running his blood-coated lips over the other man's jawline. " Cooperate. Don't make me slice your dick off- which I could very easily and without the slightest ounce of guilt. " he cheerfully chimed, " As you would without blinking, too. " His eyes burned a bright red, then died down as he inched his lips over the other's, hungrily digging his fingernails into his shoulders as he dug into the other's mouth. Then, he withdrew from the kiss with a pant, chuckling almost insanely, " Show me how it feels like to be fucked by and fuck a god. "

The more B touched him the more angry and yet scared he got. He wanted to shout more insults at the male but after those threats he had thought it would be better to just remain quiet unless asked to talk. God he hated this, looking so weak, unable to do anything while this male does what he wants. If only he was released..Light's face cringed up in disgust and he clenched his hands into fists but dared not to say a word. After all he still had the knife in his hand and Light knew he would cut off piece of his body if he had to.

Light's face turned slightly confused as he looked at B when he heard something about deal. Then without warning however, the male hauled off and forced his lips onto his. Light gave a muffled scream of anger and tried to reach at him but was stopped by the metal binds. When B finally released him he coughed, gagged and spit as if it was the most disgusting thing on the planet, and it his eyes it was. He looked to the male with narrowed eyes. "That deal is out of the question. I don't know for certain if your not lying to me..And I already said I'd rather die then to do that.." He kept his voice low so as to not anger B and cause his tongue to be cut out. He wanted so bad to say more, to throw more insults because of B's sick intentions for him but kept those thoughts in his head.

" Who knew Kira was such an nonnegotiable man ? Anyone would be smart enough to take their chances with that deal. And where's the ambition ? If you die right here, you won't be able to 'save the world', could you ? " the demonic-L grinned, wagging his butterfly knife in the air. Leaning forward again, he tipped the other's chin up with his index finger, rotating it from left to right to examine his facial features a bit more carefully, " Honestly, I'm not so much against the idea of you becoming the god of this world. I could even help you, but if you cross me, I could very well be the cause of your death. " He twirled the small weapon in his hand, then pressed the jagged tip of it right over Light's steadily beating heart, pressing himself up against the other man with a bit of a devious smirk on his face, " I'll give you another chance. How about we have some fun, Raito-kun ? I mean, if you disagree, I could make your body willing. "

Smiling faintly, he craned his neck towards him, licking the bottom of the other's lip with his blood-coated tongue. Then, he trailed his kisses downward along Raito's jawline, neck, collarbone, and finally to the center of his chest where the knife was still lingering, his tongue darting sensually over the erect nipple that was to his right side. He suckled on it, then fondled the opposite one with his finger, even biting it from time to time to catch the other's attention. " You can't deny what your body says is good, Raito-kun ... " he whispered, moving his free hand down to knead between his legs. Then, carefully, he pinched the zipper between his thumb and index finger, slowly moving it downwards. Without warning, he slipped his hand inside, not wasting any more time to wrap his fingers around the other's member as he continued to lick at his chest.

Back
Top Bottom