Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forevermore.

Anjeru

Pulsar
The times when we were our happiest plague my mind and sink me further into the abyss of lonliness.
Of desolation and heartbreak. With the troubles that have come between the two of us, I find myself almost wishing I did not love you; I do though. I love you so much and, no matter the pains I will be put through, I probably always will.

We are distant - you're so close and yet, I can't touch you. Or feel you. Kiss or hug you. I lay in my bed and wish that I could; long for your touch, or just the simple pleasure of falling asleep in your arms like I used to. I bathed in the feeling of safety that your arms provided and, with content, fell asleep listening to the beat of your heart.

You are my comfort. My heart and soul. I pray that we come through this and that we'll be happy, like we were.

Reality is cruel and loves to interfere, but I have hope as you haven't left my side completely; though we live in silence, we are still connected.

That connection I treasure and yet, I miss you more than I can say. You're beautiful eyes as they looked lovingly down into my own, or the soft smile that would cross your lips as I shyly murmured, "I love you." The feeling of your fingers in my hair. The timbre of your laugh. Laying entwined, either clothed or not; so close, it felt almost as if we were one person.

I love you.
I belong to you.
I have faith in you.

You're the one I want to fall asleep with, wake up with, and do everything in between with. I want to spend my life with you; if I get to, it will be bliss.

Forevermore.

-Anjeru

(Early morning ramblings and thoughts came out like this. <3)

*sniff* would I lose my man card if I said that a few tears came reading this? *wipes eye vigorously with right hand*

Back
Top Bottom