Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Transsexual or Maid :o :Gasp:

Murr?

• Shemale

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maid x Master

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiMikado

Planetoid
I'm in the mood for some transsexual/shemale or master x maid rp. Simple enough!

Here are my rules.

Literacy rules apply here! Proper Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar, etc. If you even talk OOC like "hey so i wnted 2 no if u wnted to rp w/ me.", I'll reject you outright.

I prefer MtF shemales, pre-op so that there are bewbs and a package :3.

I like furries and humans alike

I use the terms seme, uke and seke of course. I can be ANY OF THESE, but I'm most fond of playing Seke (Switch Dom/Sub), or Seme (Dominant) because I'm a real man xD.

I like anime pics most. Please use em :D

I like Japanese names. This is once again just my personal preference. Names like John or Craig or Billy...Geh...I just don't like them. I'm gonna name my kids something eccentric or Japanese, or anything that isn't European based...Please! Abide by this rule of Japanese names only.

I've been rping for 12 years. I'm good.

Contact me at AIM, YIM or MSN. You can even contact me through Gaiaonline. Check it.
AIM: Kai Mikado
YIM: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado77@yahoo.com">kaimikado77@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado@hotmail.com">kaimikado@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Gaia: Metal Mjollnir

That's pretty much it.​

Oh! I has plots.​

Sounds interesting.
If you want I'd be up for doing the maid x master rp, we could mix it with the shemale idea as well. :3

I'd love to play the shemale RP, just as long as you can be dom. I love the idea of being a submissive shemale, but being a dominant one would totally kill it for me. But, maybe we can talk if you'd like :) PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom