Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Thread of Ambiguity

Hello friends! I am the Ambiguous Storyteller. But you can just call me Storyteller. I’ve been roleplaying and writing for a while now. I am always creating new ideas, be them a plot seed a full-on setting or just a character that came to mind. There are many things that I am interested in. But we will get to that later. First I am a male, but I write both male and female. I think I am pretty good at being a female. But that’s not for me to decide. I try to reply at least twice a week. I will try once a day. But twice a week seems to be a pretty comfortable zone. I usually write 3 paragraphs. They could be simple or complex and the amount depends on the settings. The reason why I like twice a week is that it gives my partners and me some time to think about the response and put some real effort into them. Anyways that’s a good enough introduction for now.

Themes/Settings
Well, if you have made it this far then maybe I can interest you further with these themes and settings. I am not too comfortable with Fandoms but I will give them a try for sure! I lean mostly towards original characters in fandom settings. Other things I like are Modern/Realistic, Modern/Fantasy, Medieval/Fantasy. These three are probably my strongest and most enjoyed themes in roleplaying. I also like sci-fi, Victorian Era, Post-Apocalyptic. I love the saucy romances and the slice-of-life awkward romances. I do enjoy my fair share of smut though I don’t want that to be the focus of our roleplay. I have many ideas, some I will put here. I am also interested in your ideas as well. Do you have something you want to carve out of the stone but never found the right person for the setting? Let’s talk about it, or we can work together and make something completely original.

Pairings
Alright, now the fun stuff these are the pairings I am into. If you have some you are interested in I will do my best to play the part. Don’t be discouraged if I am not into it. I am sure we can work something out or there will be someone else we both can find. On a tangent here…

Most of my pairings are MxF but really as an ambiguous storyteller I am also NBxNB we can be anyone we want. Even genderless robots (if you are into that).
Knight x Princess- He is her guard, maybe a noble boy arranged for peace between two kingdoms.
Knight x Peasant girl- Maybe she nurses him back to health and protects her from despicable knights
Demon/spirit x Medium-Psychic- I've been experimenting with ghosts for a little bit

Modern MxF- This could be any two characters we think of.
Werewolf/vampire x human- No Twilight here
Hunter x Hunter- we can hunt monsters together, or hunt each other
Abusive parent x child- Sometimes I get darker
Co-workers- steamy office affair, maybe the boss their secretary
Friends- with benefits of course
Affairs- Romance between the bride and the best man, or even a girlfriend who gets mixed feelings
College- Just another form of a high school RP
High School- This is always fun to do
Space adventurers- Some Fandom
Bounty HunterxOutlaw- Wildwest or sci-fi

Hello again all bumping this with a character post.
I would like to present to some characters I've been working on for a little bit here. I have quite the story for him but that's not important right now.
What is important is the setting I am seeking for the character. Something high fantasy with magic and dragons set off in faraway forgotten lands. A princess is protected by a Paladin from a noble family. This is mainly a slow burn with a 70/30 story to smut. Please if you enjoy this character let me know maybe we can think of something together.

Name: Weisse Feonix
Place Of Origin:
Height: 5’9”
Physique: Slim/Athletic, he has trained his entire life to become a paladin. Even if he looks thin and frail do not let that be deceiving he is cunning and ferocious.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light blue
Identifying Marks: born with the mark of the phoenix on his chest. A scar on the right side of his forehead where he had been struck with a practice sword as a child.

Personality: Always Pleasant and good-natured, Loyal. He was raised as a noble and strives to protect those too weak to protect themselves. He doesn’t trust people right off the first meeting but he isn’t one to shy away from meeting new people either. He gives them the benefit of the doubt though he keeps a watchful eye on them. His friends all seem to enjoy his company. Weisse was raised with a sense of equality even if their social status was different Weisse treated everyone with compassion.

CKZQCVN.jpg
1D36IcO.jpg
SuzAvH7.png

She is from a foreign land a place the king had gone and conquered, taking her as your prize. People think she is your pet but she is much more than that. Much more than anyone but you could understand. Your advisor asks you what she is. "She is a weapon." And weapons must be controlled. How do we keep such a destructive force under control as a kitsune under control you get their soul stone. With her soul stone in your possession, she is your slave to use as she sees fit As long as he keeps her soul stone intact he can do anything to her. It is a sadist's dream. Looking for a bit of a darker theme here. BDSM, breathplay, anything but scat and toilet stuff is fair game for this one. A little bit different of a ratio than the first one with a 50/50 story to smut. If either of these tickles your fancy then please drop a message. The setting can be in a feudal or a modern fantasy setting.

Tosha
Race: Kukan Kitsune 9 tails
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 134 lbs.

I don't have much of a story. A king came to my land he was very handsome and had a silver tongue. One day he lured me into a trap. He stole my soul stone and turned me into his slave. After forcing me to kill my tribe he now keeps me in a cage until he feels the need to send me to the battlefield. When I am not on the battlefield I satisfy my master's cravings. That is my life. Not much of a story.

aTeTRAT.jpg
5h7Y3bB.jpg
gNeEReb.png
KpG2a7j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom