Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Iso dark content.

Arden

Meteorite
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

W e l c o m e

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

I'm an experienced writer/roleplayer. I enjoy coffee on chilly spring mornings, spending time in nature, and obviously, reading and writing.

My roleplaying style is concise, with a focus on quality. At a minimum, I will give you three paragraphs. I have nothing against long posts, and will write them when appropriate, but I find they make dialogue and action (including smut) awkward to write.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

P r e f e r e n c e s

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

⋟ Genre: slice of life, paranormal, romance, historical, horror, and soft science fiction.

⋟ Pairings: mxf, mxm, nonbinary friendly, diversity friendly.

⋟ Smut: no ratios here, as long as it takes a backseat to plot and character development. Whether you want to fade to black or get a little more explicit, I can accommodate.

⋟ Limits: underage, furries, scat, urine, emesis, age play.

⋟ On the subject of dominance: I prefer to play sexually dominant characters and switches, but will branch out and play submissive characters on request.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

I d e a s

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

⋟ Nocturnal
Setting: Modern (or historical, if you've a specific time period that you'd like to use for this, do let me know.) Supernatural creatures exist, but are extremely rare.

YC is a fledgling magic user, you pick the variety.

MC is an incubus, but not the 'evil demon who serves Lucifer,' variety. More like a mischievous spirit who feeds on sexual energy. He's been wandering dream realms for a long time, and his mental health is a little frayed.

He's going to prey on your character — until YC has enough and decides to bind him into an arrangement involving the exchange of smut for a little magical mentoring.

Last edited:
Bump. Hit me up, I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom