Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Gardevoir And Her Trainer {Male x Futanari Roleplay Based On A Deep Relationship Between A Psychic Type Pokémon And Her Trainer}

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
I'll immediately get these preliminaries out of the way, mostly because I don't want any of you readers to get too far in and be confronted with something you can't stand later:
{NOTE: Yes, I’ve started off a thread like this. Yes, I’ve copy-pasted that one on here. And no, it’s not because I’m lazy; it’s because I didn’t want to have to }

-Hi, I'm David/Mr./Lord Booyah, and you can call me just about anything, even 'Bubba'.
-Usually, my writing involves anywhere from 3 to 8 paragraphs, each ranging in length from just a few sentences to a veritable book, depending on my inspiration, my RP partner's skill and length, and other factors I won't get into here. If you'd like to know, you can ask me in OOC and I'll tell you.
-I’m opposed to the usual kinks: scat, gore, vore, and such, as well as things the site rules condone, so please don’t ask about those.
-I Roleplay in both threads and PMs, preferring the latter only slightly above the former.
-What I do like is widely varied, but includes comfortable/mild bondage {Such as with silk or velvet cords/ribbons} and blindfolding, cervical penetration, impregnation, and mutual orgasms/selfless sexual behavior {For example, bringing one's partner to orgasm without caring wether they themselves orgasm}, to name a few.
-I always keep an OOC thread open for me and my partners to discuss possible plot points, discuss various details, and provide clarifications when applicable.
-And finally, I only require my partners to be moderatelyliterate {Fewer than 5 errors per paragraph}, and I ask that my partners try to write 3 paragraphs {2 is fine if you're running low on inspiration; happens to the best of us} if not 4 or 5. Also, don't feel uncomfortable to tell me if/when I do/say something you don't like or agree with. That's what makes me a better Roleplayer! See something, say something, I always say.

Now, I feel like I’m missing something...

Oh, yeah, this particular Roleplay is designed to be centered around my favorite kink, Futanaria, so if that doesn’t float your coconut, I hope you find the perfect RP partner, or at least the one you’re looking for, but I’m afraid this RP isn’t for you. Good luck!

Now, let's get into the actual scenario:

MC is a gardener in Littleroot Town, which has grown a bit since we last saw it. He’s barely 20, and has never owned a Pokémon, though he’s learned to communicate with them by being around them so often.

The local and rising Pokémon Professor, Brendan Birch, calls MC over one day, originally asking for a consultation. He happily obliges, and comes over that afternoon. Brendan greets him at the door, then shows him to the back, where YC, a lone Ralts, is being observed by several of his assistants.

Brendan explains that the Ralts is acting somewhat strange, as far as Ralts go: it has the physical properties of a male Ralts, but it acts as if it’s a female. Professor Brendan requests that MC train this curious specimen to a Gardevoir by undertaking the Gym Challenge, stating in the same sentence that this Ralts so happens to know Psyshock.

MC agrees after some initial reluctance, and the first five Gyms go off without a hitch. Shortly after, MC and YC (YC is his only Pokémon {Now a Kirlia} besides a Nincada he named Morudao) are past the water on Route 104 {Thanks to a friendly Trainer who let them pass through on his Lombre}, the next wild battle they fight causes YC to evolve into a Gardevoir- a futanari Gardevoir.

Here, the RP begins. MC and YC already had a decent friendship before the evolution took place, but now things are a bit different now that YC has reached maturity, and her external sex organs have developed {Which doesn’t happen until a Pokémon’s final evolution}, before which MC had no idea YC was a hermaphrodite.

Several things might happen now: YC and MC might continue the Gym Challenge, or they might get to know each other more intimately. One thing to remember, however, is that being a Psychic Pokémon, Gardevoir would likely be able to mimic human speech by utilizing telepathy, much like Lucario and legendaries such as Mewtwo have been shown to.

If you’ve made it this far, and you’re still interested, I’ll see you in the DMs!

Back
Top Bottom