Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Zangoose Girl. (Myself and Zennarion)

Lyra

Supernova
Slowly, conciousness came to her. Her eyes gradually fluttered open, exposing the world to her for the first time. Oddly enough, it was filtered through a green haze. That was when she noticed something attached to her face. Panic began to grip her, and she flailed, knocking off the oxygen mask. Her fear began to escalate as she couldn't breathe in the emerald fluid she now realized she was in. Desperately, she made her way to the top of the tank, coughing up the liquid in her lungs and rubbing her eyes as she broke the surface. Though her vision was still fuzzy, she could tell that there was nothing but darkness in the room as she threw her legs over the top and landed on the floor. An investigation of her surrounding revealed a door.

It took her a little while to figure out how to open it, but once she had, she made her way into a barely lit hallway. A noise alerted her to danger and she fled in the other direction just as a night watchman turned the corner. Barely excaping notice, she began looking for a way to escape this frightening place. Another door, this one clear, showed through to the outside. Instinctively equating the greenery outside with safety, she pushed it open and made a break for the treeline and kept running until the noise from the alarm was no longer audible.

She wandered around for a while until a burning in her throat made itself known. She did not know how to relieve it until she heard the sound of a stream nearby. Quickly she made her way towards it and dipped her cupped paws in the water to bring it to her parched mouth. That was when she saw her reflection. She was covered in a white fur with red markings here and there. Mesmerized by her own image, she couldn't stop studying her own features.

Zane let out a soft sigh as he walked around in the darkness, the only light around him came from his Infernape. He let out a soft yawn, and then looked down at the Infernape by his side. He knew that they had to find some cover for the night. He had seen how dark the clouds where before the sun went down, and he knew that it would start raining before morning came, so they had to find a place where they could sleep tonight, since he didn't want to get wet or anything like that. "Do you think we'll find a place where we can find some cover and then sleep, soon?" He then asked it. He heard a sigh escaping from its mouth, and he then let out a sigh as well.

He had no idea where they were at the moment, of course he could use his pokenav, but he prefered to use it, when it was a real emergency, and it wasn't exaxtly an emergency at the moment. Why had he chosen to continue, they had found an inn just before dinner time, but they had only stopped to get something to eat. The inn owner had suggested that they shold stay, but Zane had refused, since he wanted to get as far as possible, before it got too dark.

Of course he had a sleeping bag big enough for two, and one that could be used to cover himself and one of his pokemons from the rain, but it would probably still be a bit cold in there, when it got wet, thats why he wanted to find some cover from the rain. He heard the sound of a stream not far away, before he then looked down at the Infernape. "Lets go..." He then told it, and it then nodded at his words. He then stopped as he saw a creature nearby the water, it looked like a pokemon, but it also looked like a pokemon, it was impossible for him to tell what it was. He returned his Infernape, and then walked a bit closer to it.

The girl's head snapped up as she heard something approaching. She immediately jumped up, ready to fight if she needed. Her tail twitched nervously behind her, and her fur stood on end, making herself look as menacing as she could. Then she saw the trainer, and she relaxed slightly. Confusion set in as she tried to decide whether to run or attack. "Zangoose," she muttered to herself in a worried voice. Unlike most Zangoose, though, her voice was soft and melodic in comparison. Frozen in indecision, she just stared dumbly at the trainer. "Zangoose," she repeated making it almost sound like a question.

He sighed softly as he saw her reaction to this "Shh.... I don't wanna harm you.... Only talk with you... Maybe you could even lead me to a place where we can get some cover for the night... If you do... I'll give you some pokemon food, you want that, don't you?" He then asked her. Of course he would try an catch her, but not now, first he had to win her trust, he would have to protect her, and he would have to walk with her, that was probably the only way that he could win her trust, and he didn't mind doing it in that way. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Please.... Just trust me...." He then told her in a calm tone, as he then slowly approched her, since he didn't want to scare her away from him. He knew that she was probably scared, but he wasn't going to harm her, atleast not yet. "If you lead me to a place with cover, i'll give you a place with cover as well..." He then told her.

Zangoose looked up at him, she only came up to his chin, and took a step back as he advanced. Hesitantly, she looked around for an escape root. She was sure she could get away, but he didn't seem to be threatening her. Warily, she took a step closer to him. "Zangoose," she told him. Suddenly, a scent coming from his pack caught her attention, and in a flash she was behind him. She pulled the bag towards her, opening the largest flap, and dug around till she found the food she was smelling. She hadn't realized till just now that she had been famished and started devouring as much as she could as fast as she could. "Zangoose!" she exclaimed happily between bites in a happy voice.

He smiled a bit as he felt how she she pulled the bag down so she could get some food, and then put the bag down, before he then looked dowon at her, and put a hand at her head, and then scratched her behind the ear. "Lets say you get half of the food thats left if you find a place where i can get some cover for the rain, it'll start raining soon..." He then told her in a soft tone, while he watched her. "Dosen't that sound like a good deal?" He then asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. He let out a soft sigh, and then kneeled down beside of her. He wouldn't mind sharing his food with her if she could show him a place that could cover him for the rain. He pulled his bag up again, and then closed it, so she wouldn't be able to eat more before she had found a place where he could get some cover for the rain. "I'll let you sleep under my cover with me as well..." He then told her.
((Sorry its short but i have to take a shower before my class))

"Zangoose?" she replied inquisitively with a look of extreme confusion at his alien language, but continued eating what food she had managed to nick from his pack before he closed it. If her cheeks had not been covered with fur, it would have been easy to see the blood rushing to her face as he began to scratch behind her ear. Still, she leaned into his hand with a contented smile. When she had finished her food, she found a nice nearby patch of grass and sat down. When she was satisfied that it was comfortable enough, she pulled her bushy tail into her lap and began preening it before leaning over and using it as a pillow. It was so warm, she unconsciously curled up into a ball and began purring softly.

He smiled a bit as he saw this, and then walked over to her. "You don't understand me...?" He then asked her while he watched her. He then walked over to her and sat down beside of her, as he then began rubbing her cheek, before he then let out a soft sigh. He then looked around, it seemed as if there was enough cover for him to sleep here. He put his bag down beside of him, and then pulled out his sleeping back. "Wouldn't it be better if you sleot in here with me.... So you won't catch a cold..." He then told her, while he watched her. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then pulled off his shirt, before he then got down in teh sleeping back. "If you sleep down here your fur won't get wet, and we'll be able to keep each other warm..." He then told her, before he then pointed towards her, and then the spot between him in the sleeping bag. He just hoped that she would join him down there, so he could make her trust him even more.

Zangoose was a little torn. The sleeping bag looked really warm and comfy but it also looked like it could be a trap. "Zangoose," she said in a worried tone. She sat up and moved as if she was going to get up, then hesitated. She looked around in confusion at nothing in particular before finally deciding to climb into the sleeping bag. Once she was comfortably in, she snuggled into his chest and wrapped her tail around the both of them. The cloth lining felt absolutely wonderful agianst her and she sighed happily. "Zangoose," she told him softly with a small smile.

He smiled a bit as he fekt this, she sure was warm, now they could keep each other warm through the night. He then moved his hand up to behind her ear and then started scratching her. He wouls win her trust, and then he would capture her in a pokeball. She probably wouldn't mind that as long as she was with him. He looked down into her eyes. "Hey.... Zangoose.... Maybe you would come with me, if i give you food, and if i promise to protect you... Then maybe you could also get to sleep here, in the sleeping bag together with me..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. Hopefully she would say yes, and then tomorrow he would capture her, that is if she said yes.

Back
Top Bottom