Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Sleepy cravings (Revamped 04/13/2024)

d2mfJcT.png

Status :: Open || Time Zone :: EST || RP Locations :: PMs || Style :: 3rd Person

Hello, welcome to my search thread! I hope you find something you like but if not, may you at least enjoy your stay.

═════════•°•About Me•°•═════════
I go by lily of the valley but I've been called "lily" on this site. However, I'm fine with anything so call me whatever you wish.

I'm a 20-something year old living in the EST time zone and I've been roleplaying for roughly 14-ish years now. I started on GaiaOnline and I ended up here.

═════════•°•What I'm Looking For•°•═════════
I'm currently searching for a long-term roleplay partner who has patience and is willing to communicate. I'm a med school student so I need whoever I write with to understand that my replies will be inconsistent. In general I try to get out at least one response a day but there will be times when my schedule will not allow me time to write a response for several days, perhaps up to a week. I will do my best to let my partner know when I'll be gone, but that may slip my mind so please don't hesitate to send me a little poke as a reminder!

I'm in the mood for MxF and FxF roleplays with a partner who is semi-literate to literate. I don't have a set plot to smut ratio since it varies depending on the nature of the roleplay and who I'm roleplaying with. I usually write as a female sub/bottom, but I also enjoy writing as a female dom/top and male dom/top from time to time. I dislike writing as a male sub/bottom and will need some convincing to do so. I typically write 500+ words in each response and my upper limits may reach 1,500 words (although rarely). While I believe in quality over quantity, I require my partner to at least give me a similar effort in their responses . I do my best to write thought-out responses and if I feel like my time and efforts are not reciprocated, then I will not hesitate to end the roleplay. The same goes for grammar; while I'm not a stickler for grammar and will make mistakes from time to time myself, I can't roleplay when I can barely make out what my partner is trying to convey.

While some of my plots seem to follow a decided storyline, this is absolutely not the case. I want a partner who will take my idea and brainstorm with me to come up with something better. Work with me. Be creative. Be spontaneous. We can create something amazing together.

Lastly, I strongly prefer using anime/drawn face claims but can be convinced to use real-life ones.

═════════•°•Likes and Dislikes•°•═════════
♡ Exhibitionism
♡ Voyeurism
♡ Anatomical correctness
♡ Kissing; Heavy make-out sessions
♡ Cute and sexy clothing and lingerie; Ripped stockings
♡ Foreplay
♡ Aftercare
♡ Fluff; cuddling and pampering
♡ Licking and biting
♡ Dirty talking; Spanking
♡ Some bondage and light BDSM; Light humiliation
♡ Incest*

* siblings, step-siblings, and cousins only
× Gore; Vore
× Any toilet stuff
× Rape*
× Beastiality, Furries, Anthros**
× Unnatural proportions
× NTR***
× Excessive body hair
× Poor hygiene

* dub-con is okay
** kemonomimis are allowed
*** while I dislike cheating for the most part, I tend to allow it in roleplays in which a character may have an abusive partner

9F5vLmE.jpeg

Three is Company
Modern Fantasy | Dubious Consent | MMF Threesome

A pair of alpha twin werewolves learn that it’s not easy to share the attention of their monster-hating pet human.

OCKv0IB.jpg

Don't Fall for the Witch
Fantasy | Romance | Slow-burning

Only the Sleepless Witch can brew the Elixir of Immortality and the emperor tasks his knight to find her. Little did the knight know that his companion is the witch herself.

bup9Dgv.jpeg

High Society
Modern | Role-reversal |Corruption

The wealthy and famous keep slaves. An innocent master receives one as a gift. Unfortunately, this slave doesn't want to obey...

JFShEP4.jpeg

Killing my Lover
Assassination | Romance | Modern

What happens when an assassin learns that their next target is their lover?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom